DS and DTV Part 51

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:26 pm

jp761 wrote:Some people on here remind of the woman who i've just seen on the news. The one screaming like a banshee when Trump was being sworn in!

What a childish fucking idiot she looked!

:thumbsup:

I notice you're ignoring minnies post, is that because you're incapable of debating in a normal and polite manner?

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Minnie wrote:I love a Scottish accent, most accents in fact. They add character I think :)

JP: (the real one). I don't for one moment think you are a bad poster, but I do think you're not doing yourself any favours how you are posting here. You have been advised many many times to cut back on contacting females in their inbox when you disagree with them. I also find your flirting and sexual innuendo a little much at times. You seem to take issue with women disagreeing with you, and honestly you need to take a look at yourself as to why that is. You're no Retford by a long shot, but allow the funny you (yes you can be witty) to come out. Back off from the messaging and slight stalking you do when a woman disagrees. I seay slight stalking as you did indeed follow both Planets and Lucy to other threads, where they were both interacting nicely with other posters, to start arguing or having little digs/attacks at both of them. There's no need for it, particularly when you post repeatedly that "you disagree and move on", you do not.

Just my opinion of course.

stunned you write the above, it's a massive understatement Minnie.
to say he's not as bad as Retford is frankly fucking bizarre.
It's not just Lucy and Planets, he seems to have an issue with Dangermouse as well.
On that thread before it was all deleted by the mods another poster was it Anne or Annie? posted as well.
The way you have downplayed it is a bit of a surprise. He's admitted in this very thread that's he's spent 2 years targetting specific posters.
way to minimise.
Another clear case of some people seeing what they want to see!

As for the rest. I've explained those before not doing so again. Read my previous reply to Minnie if you want.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:40 pm

guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Minnie wrote:

It's not just Lucy and Planets, he seems to have an issue with Dangermouse as well.
On that thread before it was all deleted by the mods another poster was it Anne or Annie? posted as well.
The way you have downplayed it is a bit of a surprise. He's admitted in this very thread that's he's spent 2 years targetting specific posters.
way to minimise.

I don't think it was an understatement for Minnie to say he's not as bad as retford. You have met retford right? Got knocked back by his internet girlfriend a few years ago and now thinks women are a feminazi world ruling malevolent hive mind that will have men hauled off to jail for hate crimes if they open a door for a woman.....or if they don't open a door for a woman. JP is just an immature, clumsy poster who has a bee in his bonnet about being ignored by a couple of women on DS. He's harmless and does post about things other than awkward sexual banter and forum spats. Never Go Full Retford on the other hand is like a bot who posts the same paranoid woman hating nonsense over and over and genuinely seems like the type who might just bash random women over the head in his spare time :ooer:
Well yeah Ret slags women left right and center. I do not! I just give them shit back when they've gave me shit it's that simple!

My fall outs with people(men and women) on DS almost always blow over quickly and both parties just move on. Which is no different to the majority of members on DS! Again a few people really do just see what they want to see!

My banter is lazy and clumsy at times you are correct it's basically on purpose as in I don't engage my mind on DS very often. As that is the way I choose to be on there!
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:42 pm

jp761 wrote:
Minnie wrote:I love a Scottish accent, most accents in fact. They add character I think :)

JP: (the real one). I don't for one moment think you are a bad poster, but I do think you're not doing yourself any favours how you are posting here. You have been advised many many times to cut back on contacting females in their inbox when you disagree with them. I also find your flirting and sexual innuendo a little much at times. You seem to take issue with women disagreeing with you, and honestly you need to take a look at yourself as to why that is. You're no Retford by a long shot, but allow the funny you (yes you can be witty) to come out. Back off from the messaging and slight stalking you do when a woman disagrees. I seay slight stalking as you did indeed follow both Planets and Lucy to other threads, where they were both interacting nicely with other posters, to start arguing or having little digs/attacks at both of them. There's no need for it, particularly when you post repeatedly that "you disagree and move on", you do not.

Why do some people assume i've been advised 'many' times not to contact females by pm. ? Planets set that fallacy up! Yes I occasionally have a disagreement with someone on the forum and pm them about. But I back off shortly afterwards if I realize they don't want to talk about it in pm. There are one or two exceptions over the years, and that's because they have kept pm'ing me back with abuse and hassle. Of course i'm going to reply back to those.

I have no issue with women disagreeing with me. I have disagreed with many men on DS over the years Scottie, Ret etc etc More than women actually. Some people just see what they want to see though!

There's nothing to back off from as I explained above most of thing's i'm accused of are a fallacy. Stalking claims are absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks for your decent and fair opinion though.

You do follow women around the forum to keep baiting and insulting them having a go. lucy and planets remember? you went to threads they were in just to have a go at them when they'd moved on.

You do pm women when they disagree with you, 5 women have now come out and said it on ds and on here, not anon guests, ds members with names. So you do it even you admit it, but you still don't see anything wrong with it. That's what people are going on about.

Both of those things happened, they're not bullshit or exaggeration.

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:
guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
way to minimise.

I don't think it was an understatement for Minnie to say he's not as bad as retford. You have met retford right? Got knocked back by his internet girlfriend a few years ago and now thinks women are a feminazi world ruling malevolent hive mind that will have men hauled off to jail for hate crimes if they open a door for a woman.....or if they don't open a door for a woman. JP is just an immature, clumsy poster who has a bee in his bonnet about being ignored by a couple of women on DS. He's harmless and does post about things other than awkward sexual banter and forum spats. Never Go Full Retford on the other hand is like a bot who posts the same paranoid woman hating nonsense over and over and genuinely seems like the type who might just bash random women over the head in his spare time :ooer:
Wrong again. But thanks for you

I agree with you and Minnie, he isn't anywhere near as bad as Retford who insists he will be put in jail for opening a door for a woman. Retford has hate through and through him, and even worse he doesn't know/or care to admit it's because he's so bitter. His only interest is putting women down, and mtgow and mras.

Jp on the other hand is just a bit dim if he's really not getting it like minnie claims. By getting it, I mean hes to defensive and blinkered to see how hes putting himself across with his posts that make women feel awkward.
Wrong again. But thanks for your post. I'm certainly not dim. I just post in different styles when it's needed as you can see. As i've said in previous posts today most of the time I just lazy post on DS! That's the way I choose to be on there!
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
way to minimise.

I agree with you and Minnie, he isn't anywhere near as bad as Retford who insists he will be put in jail for opening a door for a woman. Retford has hate through and through him, and even worse he doesn't know/or care to admit it's because he's so bitter. His only interest is putting women down, and mtgow and mras.

Jp on the other hand is just a bit dim if he's really not getting it like minnie claims. By getting it, I mean hes to defensive and blinkered to see how hes putting himself across with his posts that make women feel awkward.

So how many women has Retford personally targeted with aggressive mails on DS?
He did the tweets about Lucy James are there others he has targeted?
Fallacy alert! Well bullshine alert to!
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Lambert wrote:Sigh. Is that cunt SJW back? Feels like it.

No, but JP is again.

anyone know when he is able to get back on DS?
Already said when it is. But don't fret I will be keeping an eye on you lovely people. ;) You may have one or two new friends here if you're bad! :thumbsup:

If you are going to issue 'threats' do try and at least be a little bit threatening or intimidating with them :hand:
Erm why would I try that when it's not my intention!

jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 pm

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Some people on here remind of the woman who i've just seen on the news. The one screaming like a banshee when Trump was being sworn in!

What a childish fucking idiot she looked!

I notice you're ignoring minnies post, is that because you're incapable of debating in a normal and polite manner?
You are very slow! ;)
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
way to minimise.

So how many women has Retford personally targeted with aggressive mails on DS?
He did the tweets about Lucy James are there others he has targeted?

the whole thing with Lucy starting because he had targeted someone else on twitter. a disagreement on a thread and he took it to twitter being personal about the poster. Lucy joined in to give him a taste of his own medicine and it escalated.
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Why do some people assume i've been advised 'many' times not to contact females by pm. ? Planets set that fallacy up! Yes I occasionally have a disagreement with someone on the forum and pm them about. But I back off shortly afterwards if I realize they don't want to talk about it in pm. There are one or two exceptions over the years, and that's because they have kept pm'ing me back with abuse and hassle. Of course i'm going to reply back to those.

I have no issue with women disagreeing with me. I have disagreed with many men on DS over the years Scottie, Ret etc etc More than women actually. Some people just see what they want to see though!

There's nothing to back off from as I explained above most of thing's i'm accused of are a fallacy. Stalking claims are absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks for your decent and fair opinion though.

You do follow women around the forum to keep baiting and insulting them having a go. lucy and planets remember? you went to threads they were in just to have a go at them when they'd moved on.

You do pm women when they disagree with you, 5 women have now come out and said it on ds and on here, not anon guests, ds members with names. So you do it even you admit it, but you still don't see anything wrong with it. That's what people are going on about.

Both of those things happened, they're not bullshit or exaggeration.
Do I now. Some people love to bullshit and use emotive words such as 'targeted' etc etc. Planets also has a rep for trying to drive people off DS!

No it's not what I do. You clearly haven't read my posts properly! Try again.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:31 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
way to minimise.

Wrong again. But thanks for you

Wrong again. But thanks for your post. I'm certainly not dim. I just post in different styles when it's needed as you can see. As i've said in previous posts today most of the time I just lazy post on DS! That's the way I choose to be on there!

Fuck off not-JP.

Postby Drunk Dalek » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:And Monica_Rose, the latest incarnation of Liam Spade has now been clobbered with the ban-hammer. :twirl: :leer:

In just 23 posts :mrgreen: Is that some kind of record?

Nope. I was banned with a post count of 0 :yess:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:And Monica_Rose, the latest incarnation of Liam Spade has now been clobbered with the ban-hammer. :twirl: :leer:

Was The Doctor a mod? :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:35 pm

jp761 wrote:Do I now. Some people love to bullshit and use emotive words such as 'targeted' etc etc. Planets also has a rep for trying to drive people off DS!

No it's not what I do. You clearly haven't read my posts properly! Try again.

But what you do is there for all to see. For example, you purposely followed dangermoose into the silliness thread just to continue an issue you had on the BB forum. You cannot claim that that is bullshit when it's right there in black and white.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Vam wrote:

Was your under_score too conspicuous? :yikes:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive