DS and DTV Part 51

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Gdjman wrote:
Victoria wrote:I had a look at DS this morning and who is Blueblade? I was reading that Scottish accents annoy him.

Do you think someone could ask, why the dulcet tones of me and my compatriots get on his nerves? Image

Good afternoon Victoria.

What am I doing wrong, I keep getting told my avatar is too big..

Please help gdj

:dunno:

bet it's the first time that's ever happened to you
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Gdjman wrote:
Victoria wrote:I had a look at DS this morning and who is Blueblade? I was reading that Scottish accents annoy him.

Do you think someone could ask, why the dulcet tones of me and my compatriots get on his nerves? Image

Good afternoon Victoria.

Please help gdj

I'm sure Vic or other Admin will help you out. In the meantime, you could try this (dummy-proof) site to create an avatar for Dogs...
shrinkpictures.com
(Set at 180, and resize)
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gdjman wrote:

Good afternoon Victoria.

Please help gdj

Ouch! :yikes: Saucer of milk, GW? :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Gdjman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gdjman wrote:

Good afternoon Victoria.

Please help gdj

:twirl: :twirl: :hap:

I will take Vams advice, thank you GW. :hap:
Gdjman

Postby Gdjman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:15 pm

All sorted, thanks all..
Gdjman

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:

He gets on everyone's nerves Victoria. One big annoyance.

Stupid man.

Yes the list of things that annoy him is pretty long, he even wants to slap men called Tarquin.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Foxy wrote:

Haha, Scottish accents don't annoy me but I got friendly with someone on a patients' forum when I had a big op. We ended up phoning each other (she had the same op). She was from Glasgow and although she could understand me I had real difficulty understanding her unless she spoke very slowly. Lovely lady though and we are still in touch :wubwub:

Aye Glaswegians are lovely people, very friendly and a good laugh.

I come from the outskirts of Glasgow, so i'm not officially a Glaswegian, but i do sound like one.

We had a Vocaroo thread on here a couple of years ago and most of the members posted a clip of their voices.

A lot of people couldn't understand a word i was saying, but i had no trouble understanding everyone else.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Gdjman wrote:All sorted, thanks all..

Afternoon Gd. Image

I see my help isn't required now, nice avatar.

Vicky

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:

He gets on everyone's nerves Victoria. One big annoyance.

Stupid man.

Yes the list of things that annoy him is pretty long, he even wants to slap men called Tarquin.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=24

A pain in the arse with a pain in the arse :whistle:
NastyNickers

Postby Minnie » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:50 pm

I love a Scottish accent, most accents in fact. They add character I think :)

JP: (the real one). I don't for one moment think you are a bad poster, but I do think you're not doing yourself any favours how you are posting here. You have been advised many many times to cut back on contacting females in their inbox when you disagree with them. I also find your flirting and sexual innuendo a little much at times. You seem to take issue with women disagreeing with you, and honestly you need to take a look at yourself as to why that is. You're no Retford by a long shot, but allow the funny you (yes you can be witty) to come out. Back off from the messaging and slight stalking you do when a woman disagrees. I seay slight stalking as you did indeed follow both Planets and Lucy to other threads, where they were both interacting nicely with other posters, to start arguing or having little digs/attacks at both of them. There's no need for it, particularly when you post repeatedly that "you disagree and move on", you do not.

Just my opinion of course.
Minnie

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Victoria wrote:
Gdjman wrote:All sorted, thanks all..

Afternoon Gd. Image

I see my help isn't required now, nice avatar.

I remember floundering about and going nuts trying to make avis fit here, Vic. I've even mailed a couple of images to you guys in the past, so you could do it for me :gigglesnshit:

Then, AvonB took pity on me and linked me to Shrinkpictures - never looked back since :canny:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Minnie wrote:I love a Scottish accent, most accents in fact. They add character I think :)

JP: (the real one). I don't for one moment think you are a bad poster, but I do think you're not doing yourself any favours how you are posting here. You have been advised many many times to cut back on contacting females in their inbox when you disagree with them. I also find your flirting and sexual innuendo a little much at times. You seem to take issue with women disagreeing with you, and honestly you need to take a look at yourself as to why that is. You're no Retford by a long shot, but allow the funny you (yes you can be witty) to come out. Back off from the messaging and slight stalking you do when a woman disagrees. I seay slight stalking as you did indeed follow both Planets and Lucy to other threads, where they were both interacting nicely with other posters, to start arguing or having little digs/attacks at both of them. There's no need for it, particularly when you post repeatedly that "you disagree and move on", you do not.

stunned you write the above, it's a massive understatement Minnie.
to say he's not as bad as Retford is frankly fucking bizarre.
It's not just Lucy and Planets, he seems to have an issue with Dangermouse as well.
On that thread before it was all deleted by the mods another poster was it Anne or Annie? posted as well.
The way you have downplayed it is a bit of a surprise. He's admitted in this very thread that's he's spent 2 years targetting specific posters.
way to minimise.

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Minnie wrote:I love a Scottish accent, most accents in fact. They add character I think :)

It's not just Lucy and Planets, he seems to have an issue with Dangermouse as well.
On that thread before it was all deleted by the mods another poster was it Anne or Annie? posted as well.
The way you have downplayed it is a bit of a surprise. He's admitted in this very thread that's he's spent 2 years targetting specific posters.
way to minimise.

I'm sure both of you guys have a point - in fact, I know you do! One thing's certain, though: he's going to just revel in all this attention/analysis :yess:

Cue a truckload more of word salads any time soon...
Vam

Postby Minnie » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:

way to minimise.

I'm not trying to downplay it. I just genuinely believe he's not getting it, and explaining why it's wrong and needs to stop in a more polite manner might get through to him. If it doesn't and he continues and ignores the advice then fair enough. I just think he may not be taking it in as it's mainly from Guests and he's being over defensive. If it comes from someone on Ds who posts on their own name here, then it may sink in.

Or maybe I'm just being too nice.
Minnie

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:35 pm

NastyNickers wrote:It's always puzzled me this. Jamie Tiong and liam_spade are quite similar, and his various social media accounts read a lot like the Liam_Spade character. He does use different usernames, Jamie Tiong itself being an alias, but seems to be hunted by trolls constantly winding him up (his askfm account makes for sad reading). So I wouldn't be surprised if he was Liam_Spade and denied it anyway.
Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a troll either. Perfect troll persona, and already attracts a lot of shit.

Either way, I think it's probably best to either help or ignore. If spade is Tiong, the kid doesn't need any more crap chucked his way. He isn't malicious, just a bit clueless.

I think it is him on DS. His AskFM was very revealing. When asked if he enjoyed trolling forums he replied that he did. Looks like he's been trolling quite a few different ones and isn't quite the innocent that I thought he was. Turns out he's also a Power Rangers fan. Who else on DS keeps posting stuff about Power Rangers? JDF. Wonder if it's him.

Edit: he said on AskFM that he posts on DS. So it is him after all.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive