Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:27 pm

It seems that for the first time in years I will be bothering to go to watch a Hollywood movie at the cinema.

Apparently Denis Villeneuve has done the impossible and created a masterpiece actually worthy of the original (of which the 2007 Final Cut is the best). :kinell:

I don't expect it to be a huge box office success however - if explosions, car chases, fights, murders, rapes, shagging and shit CGI are not happening every 3 seconds then today's millennials are not happy at all - but quite frankly fuck them!

I totally love this as well. :mrgreen:

Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Turns out it has not done well at the box office this weekend.

No doubt the mouth-breathers would prefer The Fast and the Furious 387 or some other mindless shite. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:12 pm

The bacteria in the intestine (the gut flora) outnumber the body's cells 10 to 1. In that respect, we are only 10% human :ooer:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The bacteria in the intestine (the gut flora) outnumber the body's cells 10 to 1. In that respect, we are only 10% human :ooer:

Yeah if our bodies could magically disappear I would like to think there would be a shimmering ghost in human shape of all the trillions of organisms living, breeding and dying both outside and inside of every one of us. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The bacteria in the intestine (the gut flora) outnumber the body's cells 10 to 1. In that respect, we are only 10% human :ooer:

Yeah if our bodies could magically disappear I would like to think there would be a shimmering ghost in human shape of all the trillions of organisms living, breeding and dying both outside and inside of every one of us. :thumbsup:

If only we could train them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:54 pm

I've ended up booking a holiday to venice tonight with friends, we were supposed to be filling in some deadly forms. :Wiiiine!:
Bella

Postby rolluplostinspacenotloggedin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:11 pm

filling in some deadly forms?
I think that's the other thread Bella.
It was nice knowing you. :cuppaT:
rolluplostinspacenotloggedin

Postby Text » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:57 pm

jp761 wrote:If you haven't seen this you haven't lived. :mrgreen: Best drummer ever, legend Buddy Rich. Insane hand speed. Kicks arse!

Oh my!
Clever chap. :bell:
Text

Postby McAz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:13 pm

That was pure magic. :smilin:
McAz

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Canary wrote:
jp761 wrote:If you haven't seen this you haven't lived. :mrgreen: Best drummer ever, legend Buddy Rich. Insane hand speed. Kicks arse!

Oh my!
Clever chap. :bell:
Many awesome drummers of all-time have conceded that Buddy Rich had the fastest left hand in history. Speed and coordination is incredible. And he's just the best! I guess this is what 'can' happen if you practice 9 hrs a day from around 9 years old, his parents made him apparently. He was actually 'playing' drums years before that though.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Bella wrote:I've ended up booking a holiday to venice tonight with friends, we were supposed to be filling in some deadly forms. :Wiiiine!:

Ah you lucky sausage! Fuck the forms! A holiday is a much better way to spend the week!

I was planning on booking a last minute long haul, only the prices have shot up and aren't coming back down, and it's got me all flustered and panicked. I've turned into a refreshing machine, constantly F5ing the page hoping for a miraculous drop into my price range.
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Emily Chance was outraged when the £38.00 she spent on two nights at a hotel for her and her husband to celebrate their second wedding anniversary, turned out to be a dump.

Emily is used to high standards you know..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4962534/Woman-told-diet-leaving-review-hotel.html#comments
Vicky

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:41 pm

She may not be slim, or clever or posh but even for 38 quid she deserves cleanliness - the hotel should be ashamed of itself.
McAz

Postby Saphire » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:17 pm

McAz wrote:She may not be slim, or clever or posh but even for 38 quid she deserves cleanliness - the hotel should be ashamed of itself.

I agree. Dirty towels and sheets, if they haven't been changed from the previous occupant is disgusting, budget hotel or not.
Saphire

Postby Bella » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Bella wrote:I've ended up booking a holiday to venice tonight with friends, we were supposed to be filling in some deadly forms. :Wiiiine!:

Ah you lucky sausage! Fuck the forms! A holiday is a much better way to spend the week!

I was planning on booking a last minute long haul, only the prices have shot up and aren't coming back down, and it's got me all flustered and panicked. I've turned into a refreshing machine, constantly F5ing the page hoping for a miraculous drop into my price range.

The return flight was only 40 odd quid :smilin:

Can I give you a tip, don't refresh instead clear your history when looking for flights etc.

Try this site too https://www.jacksflightclub.co.uk/

Where are you hoping to go?
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive