Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 pm

:ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Did anyone see Linda Lusardi and Sam Kane's daughter on the voice?

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Richard King and Patrick Allen were involved in a car crash in Edinburgh and claimed they didn't know each other.

However..

When Patrick Allen demanded compensation from Direct Line the Insurance Company did some investigating and guess what?

They found a photo on Facebook of the two of them at a wedding.

So much for being strangers.

http://i3.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article9765895.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Screen-Shot-2017-02-06-at-084458.png

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:27 pm

David Beckham has been in the news a lot over the last few days after his E-Mails were leaked and it seems Becks isn't as nice as everyone thought he was..

I was having a look at Victoria's online shop and even if i had the money to buy her stuff, i still wouldn't be tempted as most of it is bloody awful.

Look at this..

That shirt is awful and it will set you back £315.

https://www.victoriabeckham.com/victoria-victoria-beckham/

Vicky

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Victoria wrote:David Beckham has been in the news a lot over the last few days after his E-Mails were leaked and it seems Becks isn't as nice as everyone thought he was..

I was having a look at Victoria's online shop and even if i had the money to buy her stuff, i still wouldn't be tempted as most of it is bloody awful.

Look at this..

That pic should be in the 'Is it OK to go out in your pyjamas' thread :mrgreen:

I'll 'fess up to once splashing out on a VicB classy little black dress :doomed: Beautifully cut, great neckline and just the right length for my height.
Vam

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Victoria wrote:Image

Wow!

They even have those on the site as an "ensemble", presumably for use as desert-cammo pyjamas or something?

Also, is it wrong that the main thing that bugs me about that picture is the way the prints seem completely mis-matched?
Aside from the different design, the print on the top seems kind of purple and blurry whereas the print on the jeans seems really harsh and black.

It looks like somebody's been to a charity shop and bought 2 things that are as similar as possible in order to create a "matching outfit" and failed miserably.
Si_Crewe

Postby Foxy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Victoria wrote:David Beckham has been in the news a lot over the last few days after his E-Mails were leaked and it seems Becks isn't as nice as everyone thought he was..

Look at this..

Awful, I wouldn't be seen dead in that outfit.
Foxy

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Foxy wrote:

Look at this..

Awful, I wouldn't be seen dead in that outfit.

Against a white screen parts of you wouldn't be seen at all :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Victoria wrote:Look at this..

Is it part of the 70's country/western singer line of clothing? :ooer:

:leer:
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:02 pm

A woman faked a relationship with a complete stranger by stealing his photos from Facebook and photoshopping her photo next to his.

Jill Sharp allegedly found pictures of Graham McQuet on Facebook and doctored the images to pretend they were a couple.

Her friends became suspicious because she always had some excuse, why they couldn't meet him.

I actually feel very sorry for her and i know she shouldn't have been doing it, but she is obviously very lonely and has problems.

Plus instead of contacting Graham McQuet, would her friends not have been better having a quiet word with her and explained they knew they truth.

I mean public humiliating the woman like this, could have dire consequences.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4202800/Stalker-faked-relationship-complete-stranger.html
Vicky

Postby Drunk Dalek » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm pre-empting the next "can you find" quiz with this answer :cuppaT:

Spoiler: show

No looking until after you've posted it Victoria :Hiya:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Victoria wrote:A woman faked a relationship with a complete stranger by stealing his photos from Facebook and photoshopping her photo next to his.

Jill Sharp allegedly found pictures of Graham McQuet on Facebook and doctored the images to pretend they were a couple.

Her friends became suspicious because she always had some excuse, why they couldn't meet him.

I actually feel very sorry for her and i know she shouldn't have been doing it, but she is obviously very lonely and has problems.

Plus instead of contacting Graham McQuet, would her friends not have been better having a quiet word with her and explained they knew they truth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4202800/Stalker-faked-relationship-complete-stranger.html

If my mum had never met my husband she might think I made him up too. :gigglesnshit: We've been married almost 8 years and have about 2 photos together. He loathes having his picture taken.

I kind of feel sorry for this woman, she must be pretty lonely. Having an actual relationship is probably less work than what she's done for a fake one. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:I'm pre-empting the next "can you find" quiz with this answer :cuppaT:

Spoiler: show

No looking until after you've posted it Victoria :Hiya:

Leave it with me DD, i'll find it. Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Victoria wrote:A woman faked a relationship with a complete stranger by stealing his photos from Facebook and photoshopping her photo next to his.

If my mum had never met my husband she might think I made him up too. :gigglesnshit: We've been married almost 8 years and have about 2 photos together. He loathes having his picture taken.

I kind of feel sorry for this woman, she must be pretty lonely. Having an actual relationship is probably less work than what she's done for a fake one. :ooer:

I've just heard something terrible about him, he's up in court next week for hurting a seven month old baby.

My mum hates getting her photo taking, she's always got some excuse.

Our local paper publishes a special pullout every year to mark all the couples who have celebrated their Golden Wedding anniversary.

In all the years the papers been doing it, I think my mum was the only woman who said she wasn't appearing in it :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:05 pm

That happened to me once, years ago.

Attended a wedding of a friend in Ibiza with the missus and there was a big BBQ on the beach where somebody took a bunch of photo's.

Several months later, a mate emailed me with a link to a facebook page where one of his friends was claiming to be in a relationship with "me".
It seems she'd been sat next to me at the wedding BBQ and had cropped some of the pictures so it looked like we were a couple and was telling people we were in a relationship.

I just sent her an email saying "Hi, i was sat next to you at [person's] wedding BBQ. Maybe it's time our romance ended?" and a few days later she removed the pictures.

Can't say it ever occurred to me to contact the Daily Mail about it. :ooer:
Si_Crewe

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive