Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Drunk Dalek » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
Stooo wrote:On the sick with a cold and a wracking cough today and probably tomorrow. I'd rather be at work than catching up on lost sleep due to kickstarting my lungs all night :shake head:

It's a good time to be sick. It's Bridgwater fair week. Traffic is :off head:

I'm ok now but it looks like the weather is going to be shit next week. Luckily I'm N.Bridgwater and the closest that I get into town is the Cross Rifles roundabout.

I only go that side of the river to go to Sainsburys :snooty:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
Stooo wrote:On the sick with a cold and a wracking cough today and probably tomorrow. I'd rather be at work than catching up on lost sleep due to kickstarting my lungs all night :shake head:

It's a good time to be sick. It's Bridgwater fair week. Traffic is :off head:

I'm ok now but it looks like the weather is going to be shit next week. Luckily I'm N.Bridgwater and the closest that I get into town is the Cross Rifles roundabout.

I only go that side of the river to go to Sainsburys :snooty:

Get a bacon, egg and mushroom bap from Terry the Frying Scotsman outside of Argos the next time you're there, his grub is legendary :drool:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Stooo what's the avvy about? I feel I oughtta know but can't quite put a finger on it.

I'm currently enjoying an extended weekend in southern England with some of my sisters. (My real [biological] sisters, I don't mean members of da feminist sistahood lmao :pmsl: :pmsl: ) Enjoying great food and music. The shower of each one of them is very different in design. Typically each one has 4 or 5 buttons/levers/switches that you need to press simultaneously to get things going. (My own shower is just as complex, I suppose, but I'm used to it, that's the point!) And why is it that no matter what you do, the first burst of water is either freezing cold or scalding hot, before it comes out just right?? Seriously if you shower in the homes of 8 different people or in 8 different hotels, you will most likely see 8 different designs. Aaaaargh. :roll: Ta for listening!
Text

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:26 pm

This looks simply spectacular.

Attenborough, Radiohead and the best photography that has ever existed.

I just cannot wait. :cuppaT:

Keyser

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Canary wrote:Stooo what's the avvy about? I feel I oughtta know but can't quite put a finger on it.

I'm currently enjoying an extended weekend in southern England with some of my sisters. (My real [biological] sisters, I don't mean members of da feminist sistahood lmao :pmsl: :pmsl: ) Enjoying great food and music. The shower of each one of them is very different in design. Typically each one has 4 or 5 buttons/levers/switches that you need to press simultaneously to get things going. (My own shower is just as complex, I suppose, but I'm used to it, that's the point!) And why is it that no matter what you do, the first burst of water is either freezing cold or scalding hot, before it comes out just right?? Seriously if you shower in the homes of 8 different people or in 8 different hotels, you will most likely see 8 different designs. Aaaaargh. :roll: Ta for listening!

Lambert's fault. They had an Anders Petersen avvie that I particularly enjoyed and it inspired me to use the cover art from the Tom Waits 'Raindogs' album as my present incarnation :Wiiiine!:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Jonnie Peacock danced a fantastic jive last night on strictly, using a new blade for his leg.

Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:23 am

After a fraught weekend and even 'fraughter' yesterday morning, I now have a beautiful baby granddaughter, 9lb 3oz - mum and baby doing well. :twirl:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:27 am

Trapper John wrote:After a fraught weekend and even 'fraughter' yesterday morning, I now have a beautiful baby granddaughter, 9lb 3oz - mum and baby doing well. :twirl:

Congratulations TJ.

You come across as a very loving Granda and the wee yin is lucky to have you.

:Wiiiine!:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:32 am

Trapper John wrote:After a fraught weekend and even 'fraughter' yesterday morning, I now have a beautiful baby granddaughter, 9lb 3oz - mum and baby doing well. :twirl:

go grandad trapps, woohoohoo! :more beer:

Postby Holly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:56 am

Congratulations for the second time around TJ :Hiya:

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am

Thanks Vicks, Holly and Guest - yeah I'm well chuffed. Been a bit worried of late, she didn't carry this one as well as she did my grandson but it's all worked out fine. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:13 am

Fantastic news TJ!! Congrats :smilin: .....a little yidette for ya!!! :canny:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:18 am

Sunny wrote:

Thanks Sunny, No Chance! :grrrrr:

Did a school run this morning with the boy, jeez am I out of practice or what? didn't sleep half the night worrying about getting him to school late. :laughing:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:21 am

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Thanks Sunny, No Chance! :grrrrr:

Did a school run this morning with the boy, jeez am I out of practice or what? didn't sleep half the night worrying about getting him to school late. :laughing:

Hhahahahaa welcome to my life TJ.....always a battle to get my daughter to school on time...lol..

You will love having a granddaughter!......what's your boy think of having a little sister??
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vam » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:24 am

:canny: Congrats, Grandad! Fantastic news.

Knowing how soft you are with your daughters, I'm predicting your little granddaughter will be the ruler of your heart. You'll be spinning to her every whim :gigglesnshit:

Is she wearing her Arsenal shirt yet?
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive