DS and DTV Part 52

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:51 pm

User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:52 pm

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:
jp761 wrote:
The exit is when the guests stop harassing me.


:pmsl:


My god, those very words could have been typed by another regular poster here, who shall remain nameless. Sometimes I wonder if they are one and the same :dunno:

Cut from the same cloth anyway :runningshit:


Foxy. I'm still here. And jp and me are not the same person. Admin will confirm that. So, just cut your shit out, regarding cut from the same cloth for example, as I've never sent an abusive PM to anybody. Stop the shit stirring and talking bollox. Get back to me with facts not speculation. :thumbsup:
Yes admin can confirm it haha Some intensely paranoid people here.

Not to mention deluded fantasists.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote: I'm not guilt free, but have generally moved on these days.



No you haven't.
You've just spent the night trawling for any mention for you and making a page of posts.
The only reason you haven't made more posts is because numbertwat has overwhelmed the thread with his tedious ranting.
Some logic for you dear guest. ;)

If you hate someone and think there a weirdo what do you do ? You ignore them you don't talk to them you don't engage with them you get on with your own lives and your own business! This lesson is free. ;)

Some people should do that ignore me!

If a person threatens to do harm to your arse or something like that yeah then you don't ignore them you call the authorities.

All just common sense.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Can this thread be put out of its misery yet? Who would have thought after over 50 parts that one person would ruin it all. Just one person.
Out straight and proud :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:I agree. All the guests who are coming on here to shout at him into an admission of guilt, or baiting him with pointless grammar posts, they should let it go - nothing else can be solved from coming back here because nothing will change - JP is not going to change his stance on the matter, so the words 'flogging' and 'dead horse' spring to mind. Stay away from him, that is the only logical conclusion.
Ah common sense just like my previous post.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Puzzler wrote:Can this thread be put out of its misery yet? Who would have thought after over 50 parts that one person would ruin it all. Just one person.
Yes i've made the hundreds of guest posts too. :D

All you have to do is post stuff about what's happening on DS right now. Do lots of that like you did before.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Foxy wrote:
jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:
jp761 wrote:
The exit is when the guests stop harassing me.


:pmsl:


My god, those very words could have been typed by another regular poster here, who shall remain nameless. Sometimes I wonder if they are one and the same :dunno:

Cut from the same cloth anyway :runningshit:


Foxy. I'm still here. And jp and me are not the same person. Admin will confirm that. So, just cut your shit out, regarding cut from the same cloth for example, as I've never sent an abusive PM to anybody. Stop the shit stirring and talking bollox. Get back to me with facts not speculation. :thumbsup:


Yes, I think we all know you're still here :dafinger:

I'll speculate as much as I like, and for the record, it's very easy to disguise your IP address. I don't actually think you and JP are the same person, bit you're both attention seekers, you both have to reply to every post, and you both say "Nah nah nah nah nah, you started it" (or words to that effect).

PMs don't have to be abusive to be offensive, and neither do posts for that matter :pukeup:

:bum:



I agree that's where the two of them are very much alike.

They need this site because people only put so much time and effort into something if they get some sort of payback. In their cases I think it's a combination of attention - mostly negative but that seems to just spur them on - and filling the empty hours between either a pint at a pub and a bj or between ending a dead-end job and starting the next shift.

What a sad way to fill the time and give your life some sort of meaning and negativity.
No-mark guests need us has been more accurate. ;) Luckily one or two talk with some common sense.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:20 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... 744&page=2
Why are there so many anti Nandos snobs/food snobs on DS? It isn't trying to be 5 star cuisine, it's just cheapish flamegrilled chicken that tastes really really good.
Out straight and proud :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Guest wrote:JP being name-checked again!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... t=22057662
Which thread who by ? What cry babies! Your link doesn't work. Probably doesn't take too many guesses who it is. :laughing:
Last edited by jp761 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:29 pm

If you mean JDF's thread well it wasn't me. haha Maybe that person actually received something 'threatening' though who knows.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:54 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:JP being name-checked again!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... t=22057662
Which thread who by ? What cry babies! Your link doesn't work. Probably doesn't take too many guesses who it is. :laughing:


Wow!!

That was deleted sharpish.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Someone on DS wondering if admin/mods can read PM's always amusing when people think this stuff.

Admin can almost always read PMs, although it depends a tad on the type of platform a particular site is using. But generally speaking admin can read anything they like on their site if they choose to do so, including PMs. Pretty sure this is correct but if not i'm sure someone with more knowledge will correct me.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby cobaye22 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:17 pm

jp761 wrote:Admin can almost always read PMs, although it depends a tad on the type of platform a particular site is using. But generally speaking admin can read anything they like on their site if they choose to do so, including PMs. Pretty sure this is correct but if not i'm sure someone with more knowledge will correct me.


For economic reasons 'light touch' moderation has to rely on snitches.
User avatar
cobaye22
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:JP being name-checked again!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... t=22057662
Which thread who by ? What cry babies! Your link doesn't work. Probably doesn't take too many guesses who it is. :laughing:


Wow!!

That was deleted sharpish.
I guess admin/mods realise some people are a tad crazy with allegations.

As I said generally they can read ALL if they choose all my PMs all PMs of other members.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2205744&page=2
Why are there so many anti Nandos snobs/food snobs on DS? It isn't trying to be 5 star cuisine, it's just cheapish flamegrilled chicken that tastes really really good.


Because the food's crap.

It's nothing to do with snobbishness with me. I just like my food to be good, wholesome, freshly cooked by someone with talent and imagination and skill and not be mass-produced.
User avatar
Guest
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest