DS and DTV Part 52

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Generally I don't object to this thread I object to guests. If I was admin I would set it up so guests can't post in this particular thread.

But I doubt it can be achieved even if Stoo decided that he wanted to do that.

You object to guests :grrrrr: How DARE they post as guests on your forum, in your thread :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
It was my personal opinion yep.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:@NastyNickers

A cunt you say that gives us a nice insight into the kind of language you would use when involved in a little argument in life. Straight for the 'cunt' word hey!

:thumbsup:

It is how I explained. :thumbsup:

:potkettle:

jp761 wrote:lol no need for some sad cunt to trawl back 7 years... stalking spying little shit of a poster ;)

jp761 wrote:You are just being one of those grammar police cunts who pick on every post just for the sake of it! Most of my posts don't even contain any mistakes.

jp761 wrote:A gathering of cunts moaning about those who they think are cunts!! Big brave people haha

etc
Err yes it's called replying in kind i've already mentioned that. Reply to me properly and I will do you the same courtesy.

You weren't replying to anyone. They were just random attentions seeking posts because people were ignoring you :thumbsup:
So liar and a hypocrite :thumbsup:
Oh yes I was. You looked back plenty of pages for those.

Very sad.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:33 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:@NastyNickers

A cunt you say that gives us a nice insight into the kind of language you would use when involved in a little argument in life. Straight for the 'cunt' word hey!

It is how I explained. :thumbsup:

:potkettle:

jp761 wrote:lol no need for some sad cunt to trawl back 7 years... stalking spying little shit of a poster ;)

jp761 wrote:You are just being one of those grammar police cunts who pick on every post just for the sake of it! Most of my posts don't even contain any mistakes.

jp761 wrote:A gathering of cunts moaning about those who they think are cunts!! Big brave people haha

etc
Err yes it's called replying in kind i've already mentioned that. Reply to me properly and I will do you the same courtesy.

You weren't replying to anyone. They were just random attentions seeking posts because people were ignoring you :thumbsup:
So liar and a hypocrite :thumbsup:
Oh yes I was. You looked back plenty of pages for those.

Very sad.

Irrelevant. You tried to minimise NastyKnickers for using a word you use all the time. :thumbsup:
Very poor attempt at trolling 1/10.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:33 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Gerst Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Well no i'm not that person. Tbh I can easily leave this thread and just post elsewhere.

But if they want to PLAY I will reciprocate.

A more developed person just wouldn't bother. He would recognise it as a waste of his time.
Ah well. More developed people wouldn't be anonymous guests trying to still antagonize me a month later.

As opposed to you still be here a month later further confirming what a weirdo dick you are ......
Well then nutjob just move on from this weirdo called JP a name on your little screen haha

Just like you have moved on ..... :off head:

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Well guest... Do you post elsewhere on here ? Do you do anything else ? Do you watch TV ? I do.

Forget about me i'm a weirdo right.

jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Nope not irrelevant.

jp761

Postby Uly » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:48 pm

"DS is just a bit of fun to fill my spare time" says Uly at 3:16am while making his 2056th Ched Evans post that day :pointlaugh:

Me and Ched - we're like that <fingers crossed>
Uly

Postby Frankly » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:50 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guesty wrote:Ok, I've enjoyed reading DOGS and this thread especially for ages because it points out interesting DS threads I might otherwise miss on DS , but I've been taking regular three day breaks from here hoping , no praying to whatever God oversees pityful normal human forum members and lurkers like me to make jpFuckingTwatFace disappear up his own monotonous boring egotistical uneducated repetitive baiting spamming weedy little non-skinny-jeaned arse .
But no. He's still abusing the thread and derailing it day after day after day ad infinitum .Yak yak fucking yak yak yak , like written white noise mental torture :woteva:

PLEASE GIVE HIM HIS OWN THREAD ! For everyone else's sanity . I beg you to rein him in , put a muzzle on him , SOMETHING/ANYTHING to end the drip drip drip Chinese torture he's inflicting on everyone . :bawlin:
I tell you what , ask if there is anyone, among members obv, who can honestly say , hand on heart, "I enjoy reading jpFuckingTwatFace's posts .Really interesting/informative/funny ."
The man is a total horror . He has ruined DS threads by sniping and nipping at chosen people and stalking females he thinks he can bully into believing him some sort of big tough forumer, and now he's pissing all over DOGS spoiling the whole forum .

And breathe . :cuppaT:
What's the point of this tedious and boring rant encouraging me to post. lol Oh dear.. Stalking Stalking Stalking yeah yeah

Get a grip. Yeah and breathe.

Or not, in your case. :whistle:
Frankly

Postby DoomlordNLI » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:53 pm

This site is done for me for now. Between DinkyNazi's Swastika profile pic and jpnumbertwat vomiting rubbish over most of the forum. I'm giving it a lengthy break.
Still at least it keeps numbertwat off DS.
DoomlordNLI

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Perpetual wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guesty wrote:Ok, I've enjoyed reading DOGS and this thread especially for ages because it points out interesting DS threads I might otherwise miss on DS , but I've been taking regular three day breaks from here hoping , no praying to whatever God oversees pityful normal human forum members and lurkers like me to make jpFuckingTwatFace disappear up his own monotonous boring egotistical uneducated repetitive baiting spamming weedy little non-skinny-jeaned arse .
But no. He's still abusing the thread and derailing it day after day after day ad infinitum .Yak yak fucking yak yak yak , like written white noise mental torture :woteva:

PLEASE GIVE HIM HIS OWN THREAD ! For everyone else's sanity . I beg you to rein him in , put a muzzle on him , SOMETHING/ANYTHING to end the drip drip drip Chinese torture he's inflicting on everyone . :bawlin:
I tell you what , ask if there is anyone, among members obv, who can honestly say , hand on heart, "I enjoy reading jpFuckingTwatFace's posts .Really interesting/informative/funny ."
The man is a total horror . He has ruined DS threads by sniping and nipping at chosen people and stalking females he thinks he can bully into believing him some sort of big tough forumer, and now he's pissing all over DOGS spoiling the whole forum .

And breathe . :cuppaT:
What's the point of this tedious and boring rant encouraging me to post. lol Oh dear.. Stalking Stalking Stalking yeah yeah

Get a grip. Yeah and breathe.

Or not, in your case. :whistle:
Aww bless.
jp761

Postby Holly » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:54 pm

@ jp...Dogs has always allowed Guest posting, it sets it apart from various other forums ...and as long as rules aren't broken, or posts are not too nasty or abusive, Guest posts will be approved....However, it would be nice to see this thread going back to a general discussion about DS. This is just not fair towards posters who have no interest in this repetitive and frankly boring argument.

I wish Guests would stop this ongoing, obsessive onslaught against you...having said that, you could easily stop it too, by not replying to every single Guest, it will eventually die down.

I see you're chipping in on other threads too though, which is fabulous :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Holly wrote:@ jp...Dogs has always allowed Guest posting, it sets it apart from various other forums ...and as long as rules aren't broken, or posts are not too nasty or abusive, Guest posts will be approved....However, it would be nice to see this thread going back to a general discussion about DS. This is just not fair towards posters who have no interest in this repetitive and frankly boring argument.

I wish Guests would stop this ongoing, obsessive onslaught against you...having said that, you could easily stop it too, by not replying to every single Guest, it will eventually die down.

I see you're chipping in on other threads too though, which is fabulous :thumbsup:
I know fair enough of course. I just expressed a personal opinion of course and said personally I wouldn't let guests post in this particular thread.

I agree. Yes I do actually post elsewhere on this forum.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:01 pm

DoomlordNLI wrote:This site is done for me for now. Between DinkyNazi's Swastika profile pic and jpnumbertwat vomiting rubbish over most of the forum. I'm giving it a lengthy break.
Still at least it keeps numbertwat off DS.
The site ? What's wrong with the rest of it ? I think it's a good site.

Dinky doesn't have that now.
Last edited by jp761 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Rubbish over most of the forum. lol Oh yeah other posters engaging with me don't appear to agree.

Fuck off then guest that's my thoughts.
jp761

Postby DoomlordNLI » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:26 am

jp761 wrote:Rubbish over most of the forum. lol Oh yeah other posters engaging with me don't appear to agree.

Fuck off then guest that's my thoughts.

I'm not a guest, I've been here longer than you. Like most posters I think you are a fucking idiot.
DoomlordNLI

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive