DS and DTV Part 52

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Brad and Dan wrote:yeah twats like you talking about jr fucking a

good call

Good, good, now we're talking about me again. I like that.

:awesome:
Dinkydoobie

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:JRA, why don't you ever get involved in on topic discussion of DS on here?

You missed this post JRA. :cuppaT:

I didn't, but I can post all I need to post about other DS users on guess where, DS.

VR6storm wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:JRA, why don't you ever get involved in on topic discussion of DS on here?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: He'll be back for it later Jayne....... :trollface: edit: Second thoughts..... me may not have a valid enough an anwer to respond........ :whistle:

See above.

Dinkydoobie wrote:You could cut down on the amount of JRA posts by simply not talking about him. He's said as much himself in the past, it wont stop him posting here but you're all aware that he searches for his name for posts to respond to, and he's being criticised for doing it but you guys are the ones who are annoyed at him posting so stop talking about him so much if you dont want to read all his replies that he's going to make.

Nail. Head.
Last edited by jra on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

good call

Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:35 pm

jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I didn't, but I can post all I need to post about other DS users on guess where, DS.

So you're not here to talk about DS?
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

good call

admitting you are a twat

i like that

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:

Absolutely all of that ^^^ - especially the last sentence :Wiiiine!:

Anyway, I'm done with this moron playing the victim. I'm more annoyed with myself for reacting today, tbh. It just pissed me off seeing him babbling about his "right" to post... :roll:

You don't have to read or post here Vam. A bit of advice to you. Don't get pissed off about other posters you don't know or have never met on an internet forum. Life is too short for that.

Oh my god, you are such a troll.

Fucking tool. GFY jra. :hand: :dafinger:

You first as in 'go fuck yourself'. :pmsl:
jra

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Depends. I'm here mainly to rebut things said about me in this thread, not to constantly slag off other DS posters. DS posters that 'annoy' me I generally ignore. And that's the way it should be. These people including you don't feature in my real life, so it's not really important in the scheme of things.
jra

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:admitting you are a twat

i like that

You're reading comprehension isn't very good. I didn't admit to being a twat, i acknowledged that we are talking about me again. I didn't confirm the veracity of your comments.

I win again!
Last edited by Dinkydoobie on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 pm

jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Depends. I'm here mainly to rebut things said about me in this thread, not to constantly slag off other DS posters. DS posters that 'annoy' me I generally ignore. And that's the way it should be. These people including you don't feature in my real life, so it's not really important in the scheme of things.

But on the whole its your posts here that people are talking about you for. If you weren't posting here the way you do I doubt you'd get much a mention at all. :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Junglejayne wrote:But on the whole its your posts here that people are talking about you for. If you weren't posting here the way you do I doubt you'd get much a mention at all. :dunno:

People were talking about him when he wasnt here though and now he's here people are talking about him being here when his entire reason for posting here in the first place was that people were talking about him.

You can't get rid of him now, you're stuck with him, so all you can do is stop talking about him and limit the amount of stuff you dont want to read that he's going to reply to.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

good call

admitting you are a twat

i like that

he's good like that

is our dinky identifying himself as a twat like dinky

no doubt he will try to twist it after fucking up bigly

Postby Cobs » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:15 pm

jra wrote:Depends. I'm here mainly to rebut things said about me in this thread, not to constantly slag off other DS posters.

Bullshit. You enjoy it like everyone else.
Cobs

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Brad and Dan wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:You could cut down on the amount of JRA posts by simply not talking about him.

Perpetual wrote:That doesn't work!

Perpetual wrote: He makes a baity comment

Perpetual wrote: somebody comments on that

Perpetual wrote:and he's off again

I found the problem.

yeah twats like you talking about jr fucking a

good call

Yeah talking not baiting fucking arsehole(s)

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Tosskins wrote:

snip

As far as hankhandsome goes, that was nearly a decade ago and copped me a perma-ban. I explained to the mods why i created it and told them that I was happy for them to ban it or delete it entirely if they'd consider letting me back and they did, so it's a non-issue for me personally. but if it helps convince you i'm up to shenanigans then it's all good :pmsl:

Someone posted a link to that hank handsome shit in here a while ago ... me. Here it is: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/search.p ... d=22120206

You come across as a right grubby little perverted weirdo in those 'listening to your neighbours shagging' threads where you were talking to yourself as hankhandsome and tosskins.

How exactly did you explain that away to the ds mods without coming across like an utterly tragic freak who needs help?

Christ, you make the creepy pm brigade look like well-adjusted studs!
Guestlivesmatter

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive