DS and DTV Part 52

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:


Absolutely all of that ^^^ - especially the last sentence :Wiiiine!:

Anyway, I'm done with this moron playing the victim. I'm more annoyed with myself for reacting today, tbh. It just pissed me off seeing him babbling about his "right" to post... :roll:


You don't have to read or post here Vam. A bit of advice to you. Don't get pissed off about other posters you don't know or have never met on an internet forum. Life is too short for that.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6208
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:08 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:


Absolutely all of that ^^^ - especially the last sentence :Wiiiine!:

Anyway, I'm done with this moron playing the victim. I'm more annoyed with myself for reacting today, tbh. It just pissed me off seeing him babbling about his "right" to post... :roll:


You don't have to read or post here Vam. A bit of advice to you. Don't get pissed off about other posters you don't know or have never met on an internet forum. Life is too short for that.


:mrgreen: .... says the loser who posted this earlier today:

"...so all I've got to do is put jra into the 'search topic' box, doesn't take long, if I've been away for while"

That says everything about you. So go flush your lifestyle advice down the loo - where it belongs.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Nope! :doomed:

Image
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:29 pm

I am jp761 haha I post in varying styles depends on the subject and my concentration and how boring the post is i'm replying to. ;) Some folks do need to give up trying to be Columbo! ;) It sounds as if some people are continuously paranoid thinking certain members come back to haunt them over and over.. :D Also how ridiculous thinking only one person ever on the forums says 'simples' that's funny. :laughing:

Interesting discussion about what posts are deemed on and off topic for this thread... It's all well and good discussing posts, threads and members from Dtv/DS. But once you discuss an individuals post/s of course SOMETIMES discussions will still continue on and on IF a member is STILL being slated or whatever. This thread is great for those involved IF the people being discussed never ever see the thread clearly though sometimes it will be seen with this thread you can't have your cake and eat it too. My opinion anyway.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Drunk Dalek » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Image
User avatar
Drunk Dalek
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:JRA, why don't you ever get involved in on topic discussion of DS on here?


You missed this post JRA. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby VR6storm » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Vam wrote: :mrgreen: .... says the loser who posted this earlier today:

"...so all I've got to do is put jra into the 'search topic' box, doesn't take long, if I've been away for while"

That says everything about you. So go flush your lifestyle advice down the loo - where it belongs.


:thumbsup: Way to go Vam. :thumbsup:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby VR6storm » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:JRA, why don't you ever get involved in on topic discussion of DS on here?


You missed this post JRA. :cuppaT:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: He'll be back for it later Jayne....... :trollface: edit: Second thoughts..... me may not have a valid enough an anwer to respond........ :whistle:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:12 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Vam wrote: :mrgreen: .... says the loser who posted this earlier today:

"...so all I've got to do is put jra into the 'search topic' box, doesn't take long, if I've been away for while"

That says everything about you. So go flush your lifestyle advice down the loo - where it belongs.


:thumbsup: Way to go Vam. :thumbsup:


I'm sure the very first thing you do when logging in here is put 'VR6storm' in the search box, to see if you've been mentioned. Right? :mrgreen:

Seriously, it would never even occur to me to do that! :dunno: And if I were to compulsively respond to every single bit of crap written about me, I'd need a daily manicure!
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:Nope! :doomed:

Image


Awww :wubbers: It's okay...she can come out now :wubbers:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby cobaye22 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 pm

jp761 wrote:I am jp761 haha I post in varying styles depends on the subject and my concentration and how boring the post is i'm replying to. ;)


Image
User avatar
cobaye22
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:I am jp761 haha I post in varying styles depends on the subject and my concentration and how boring the post is i'm replying to. ;)


Image
Amusing.. good boy picking out that line and posting Mr Partridge.. :pmsl:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2982
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby George » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:


Absolutely all of that ^^^ - especially the last sentence :Wiiiine!:

Anyway, I'm done with this moron playing the victim. I'm more annoyed with myself for reacting today, tbh. It just pissed me off seeing him babbling about his "right" to post... :roll:


You don't have to read or post here Vam. A bit of advice to you. Don't get pissed off about other posters you don't know or have never met on an internet forum. Life is too short for that.


:mrgreen: .... says the loser who posted this earlier today:

"...so all I've got to do is put jra into the 'search topic' box, doesn't take long, if I've been away for while"

That says everything about you. So go flush your lifestyle advice down the loo - where it belongs.

That is what I do not get. If he doesn't care what people think why on earth does he use the search function to find posts about him. It would not even enter my head to do that
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are- Anais Nin
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby VR6storm » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Vam wrote: I'm sure the very first thing you do when logging in here is put 'VR6storm' in the search box, to see if you've been mentioned. Right? :mrgreen:

Seriously, it would never even occur to me to do that! :dunno: And if I were to compulsively respond to every single bit of crap written about me, I'd need a daily manicure!
I'm pretty certain i've not used the search facility here ever - unlike other NAMELESS individuals.!! I'm really not that sad. :leer: :leer:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:44 pm

When somebody feels compelled to dig up a 3 day old post just so they can respond to it by saying something trite like "I don't care what you think" it absolutely reeks of desperate attention-seeking IMO.

Just sayin...
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests