DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

And yeah you can be naturally skinny nigga ever think of that? Taking arguments outta context coz you don't have the brains to argue the points.

Some women make shit up to make you want them more, it’s human fucking nature, get with the program idiot. Think of all the shit you went through in your life, and now you’re bowing down to some stooped biche who had one tiny insignificant problem? Total cuck, beta behaviour.

You say your awws to the butthurt biches, they get their pussys wet, it’s just a bit charade of BS. Trust me girl, never end up wit a biche like that!


If you're going to try and insult me, make it in English please?

I'm sure you'll sort out your issues with women eventually. I think maybe you need to calm down and not take everything so personally. Nothing makes a pussy dryer than an overreacting angry outburst.

LOL :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Staliaoftheknife
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:23 am

Staliaoftheknife wrote:Just like to confirm that Bella is indeed a sexy bitch :wubwub:


I think we all know Bella is a misty one :wink:
You put the bomb into The Abomination :wink:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
grice pudding wrote:I reckon that pup at the top of the page is a Corgi.

Looks nowt like a corgi



I could be wrong, but it looks a bit like a golden springer spaniel

Image

I thought it was a cocker spaniel.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:41 am

Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:46 am

guest wrote:A size 12 is in no way fat and a size 14 or 16 is not obese. The comments about the Little Mix singer being a "blob" or "making the band look bad" sound like they were typed by an 11 or 12 year old who would be better off on a children's forum anyway. That woman from Little Mix is sexy as hell. Maybe the boy you like thinks she's gorgeous and you're jealous. It certainly sounds that way. The men on here think she looks nice so what does that tell you?


That the men here are chubby chasers. Nothing wrong with that, each to their own.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 am

Guest wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.



Who told you that women spend ALL their money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc? If they do that to attract a mate, then they obviously don't have one to buy all that stuff for them, meaning they spend their own money. Maybe you haven't noticed it yet, but many women work and buy their own beauty products. What a lot of shit you talk :roll:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:04 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.



Who told you that women spend ALL their money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc? If they do that to attract a mate, then they obviously don't have one to buy all that stuff for them, meaning they spend their own money. Maybe you haven't noticed it yet, but many women work and buy their own beauty products. What a lot of shit you talk :roll:


Probably just as stupid as thinking that all mem pay for sex hey?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.



Who told you that women spend ALL their money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc? If they do that to attract a mate, then they obviously don't have one to buy all that stuff for them, meaning they spend their own money. Maybe you haven't noticed it yet, but many women work and buy their own beauty products. What a lot of shit you talk :roll:


Probably just as stupid as thinking that all mem pay for sex hey?



Absolutely :thumbsup:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Vam » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am

Wow - it's been a real blast catching up in here this morning :gigglesnshit:

Even Muppets need love, I guess... :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10472
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Vam » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
grice pudding wrote:I reckon that pup at the top of the page is a Corgi.

Looks nowt like a corgi



I could be wrong, but it looks a bit like a golden springer spaniel

Image

I thought it was a cocker spaniel.


The header puppy's nose looks a bit too pointy to be a Spaniel and too furry to be a Corgi.
Looks more like a very cute 'Heinz 57' to me :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10472
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:46 am

the face shape says long haired chihuhua to me

a very podgy one :mrgreen:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:56 am

Guest wrote:Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

And yeah you can be naturally skinny nigga ever think of that? Taking arguments outta context coz you don't have the brains to argue the points.

Some women make shit up to make you want them more, it’s human fucking nature, get with the program idiot. Think of all the shit you went through in your life, and now you’re bowing down to some stooped biche who had one tiny insignificant problem? Total cuck, beta behaviour.

You say your awws to the butthurt biches, they get their pussys wet, it’s just a bit charade of BS. Trust me girl, never end up wit a biche like that!



You're trying too hard with the spelling mistakes, bad grammar and offensive language. I guess you don't want to be recognised.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
grice pudding wrote:I reckon that pup at the top of the page is a Corgi.

Looks nowt like a corgi



I could be wrong, but it looks a bit like a golden springer spaniel

Image

I thought it was a cocker spaniel.


The header puppy's nose looks a bit too pointy to be a Spaniel and too furry to be a Corgi.
Looks more like a very cute 'Heinz 57' to me :dunno:


I vote cocker spaniel - possibly a dead one. :bawlin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:04 am

Staliaoftheknife wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh ffs get over yourselves.

I got teased for being too skinny when I was young, I didn’t turn it into some huge complex. Typical snowflakes turning the shit everyone goes through in life into professional victimhood.

I get tired of seeing whining biches giving us all a bad name especially when it's braindead females who slut shame and body shame the most. Can't remember the last time a guy said I was too thin. so sick of my own sex it's so confusing being a lesbian :(

Why don't you shut the fuck up you ignorant moron? These things are very real to some people, fucking idiot :shoot:


Its called first world problems.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:07 am

Guest wrote:
Staliaoftheknife wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh ffs get over yourselves.

I got teased for being too skinny when I was young, I didn’t turn it into some huge complex. Typical snowflakes turning the shit everyone goes through in life into professional victimhood.

I get tired of seeing whining biches giving us all a bad name especially when it's braindead females who slut shame and body shame the most. Can't remember the last time a guy said I was too thin. so sick of my own sex it's so confusing being a lesbian :(

Why don't you shut the fuck up you ignorant moron? These things are very real to some people, fucking idiot :shoot:


Its called first world problems.


By you.

Keep on trollin'!!
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests