DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

And yeah you can be naturally skinny nigga ever think of that? Taking arguments outta context coz you don't have the brains to argue the points.

Some women make shit up to make you want them more, it’s human fucking nature, get with the program idiot. Think of all the shit you went through in your life, and now you’re bowing down to some stooped biche who had one tiny insignificant problem? Total cuck, beta behaviour.

You say your awws to the butthurt biches, they get their pussys wet, it’s just a bit charade of BS. Trust me girl, never end up wit a biche like that!



You're trying too hard with the spelling mistakes, bad grammar and offensive language. I guess you don't want to be recognised.


Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Somebody with an axe to grind. Don't be a baghead. Use your username.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Foxy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Where did I say taking a woman out entitles me for a shag. What I did say if it does work out, then you've paid.


You are such a stunted sad fucker if you equate treating a woman to a meal as paying for a shag.

How old are you?


How about you address me politely and the question has already been answered.


51 with the mental age of 10?


Keep going. White noise really. If I had a mental age of 10, I'd be the youngest person probably in the world to have a degree. Next.


Bloody hell, the number of times you mention your degree anyone would think you're the only poster here who has one.

And also, banging on about buying someone a meal and a drink means you might get sex at the end of the night, me and my partner are going out with another couple tonight who are paying. I hope they're not expecting a foursome :gigglesnshit:
I'm no angel and I know it.
User avatar
Foxy
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyway I don't think anyone here lives in the slums of Manila. Luton maybe.


Just why? Do you get off on this sort of stuff? You knew full well that was a pop at me. You could have picked any other town in the UK, but you chose Luton.


You're always going on about how much of a shithole it is.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.


Some women go use escort agencies.

And so do some men as well as using street-corner prossies. But how many take pride and pleasure in posting about it?

You clearly have issues with women and are very cynical about relationships. Obvious baggage there. But the majority of people come back from the knocks because they have self-respect, sense, perspective and resilience. You, on the other hand, think it's the height of sophistication to hang around Wetherspoons in your creased trackie bottoms and get cut price bjs from whores and share all that with the world.


At 51 you should be ashamed of your seedy little life and find a suitably heavy rock to crawl under.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

And yeah you can be naturally skinny nigga ever think of that? Taking arguments outta context coz you don't have the brains to argue the points.

Some women make shit up to make you want them more, it’s human fucking nature, get with the program idiot. Think of all the shit you went through in your life, and now you’re bowing down to some stooped biche who had one tiny insignificant problem? Total cuck, beta behaviour.

You say your awws to the butthurt biches, they get their pussys wet, it’s just a bit charade of BS. Trust me girl, never end up wit a biche like that!



You're trying too hard with the spelling mistakes, bad grammar and offensive language. I guess you don't want to be recognised.


Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Somebody with an axe to grind. Don't be a baghead. Use your username.


I prefer being a baghead
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Canucklehead » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:57 am

Foxy wrote:And also, banging on about buying someone a meal and a drink means you might get sex at the end of the night, me and my partner are going out with another couple tonight who are paying. I hope they're not expecting a foursome :gigglesnshit:


My husband might get us a takeaway tonite. I wonder what that's worth? :ooer:
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby jra » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:59 am

Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.


Foxy wrote:Bloody hell, the number of times you mention your degree anyone would think you're the only poster here who has one.

And also, banging on about buying someone a meal and a drink means you might get sex at the end of the night, me and my partner are going out with another couple tonight who are paying. I hope they're not expecting a foursome :gigglesnshit:


Don't want to talk about it, then people shouldn't bring the subject up in the first place. I've already said words to the effect, this is old news. This has been done to death, but some people won't let it drop.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby ghuest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:59 am

Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.

DS is closed and DTV might as well be. That's the problem.
User avatar
ghuest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby FrozenFlame » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:00 am

jra wrote:
FrozenFlame wrote:
jra wrote:Where did I say taking a woman out entitles me for a shag. What I did say if it does work out, then you've paid.

Including potential of sex in the cost of taking her out is what makes you the loser and poor excuse for a human being that you are. In your mind, a night out that ends with sex is better value for money than a night out that ends without sex, as you're getting less in return for the same monetary output.


You deliberately signed up to bait me didn't you? So who is the loser now? Pretty low blow to call me a poor excuse for a human being.

Who is the loser now? Just checked; and yeah, still you, just how has that not got through your thick skull by now?
User avatar
FrozenFlame
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby jra » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyway I don't think anyone here lives in the slums of Manila. Luton maybe.


Just why? Do you get off on this sort of stuff? You knew full well that was a pop at me. You could have picked any other town in the UK, but you chose Luton.


You're always going on about how much of a shithole it is.


Am I. That wasn't really the point though was it. There are plenty of other shithole towns in the UK, any one of which could have been mentioned.
Last edited by jra on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby jra » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 am

FrozenFlame wrote:
jra wrote:
FrozenFlame wrote:
jra wrote:Where did I say taking a woman out entitles me for a shag. What I did say if it does work out, then you've paid.

Including potential of sex in the cost of taking her out is what makes you the loser and poor excuse for a human being that you are. In your mind, a night out that ends with sex is better value for money than a night out that ends without sex, as you're getting less in return for the same monetary output.


You deliberately signed up to bait me didn't you? So who is the loser now? Pretty low blow to call me a poor excuse for a human being.

Who is the loser now? Just checked; and yeah, still you, just how has that not got through your thick skull by now?


Whatever. :again?:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Vam » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 am

Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.


:gigglesnshit: ... maybe nothing better to do until DS is up and running again?

That said, it's good to see DSers letting rip here, in a way they can't over there.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby George » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 am

jra wrote:
Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.


Foxy wrote:Bloody hell, the number of times you mention your degree anyone would think you're the only poster here who has one.

And also, banging on about buying someone a meal and a drink means you might get sex at the end of the night, me and my partner are going out with another couple tonight who are paying. I hope they're not expecting a foursome :gigglesnshit:


Don't want to talk about it, then people shouldn't bring the subject up in the first place. I've already said words to the effect, this is old news. This has been done to death, but some people won't let it drop.

Nobody mentioned anything about degrees
When dealing with people remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby jra » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:11 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.


Some women go use escort agencies.

And so do some men as well as using street-corner prossies. But how many take pride and pleasure in posting about it?

You clearly have issues with women and are very cynical about relationships. Obvious baggage there. But the majority of people come back from the knocks because they have self-respect, sense, perspective and resilience. You, on the other hand, think it's the height of sophistication to hang around Wetherspoons in your creased trackie bottoms and get cut price bjs from whores and share all that with the world.


At 51 you should be ashamed of your seedy little life and find a suitably heavy rock to crawl under.


Whatever. I'm sure you're whiter than white. I didn't take pride and pleasure posting about it. I see tolerance isn't one of your strong points. Tell me about your skeletons in the closet and I'll give you an appraisal. See how you like that.

I don't hang around Wetherspoons and I don't go around in creased trackies, nor do I use street corner prossies. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups. If you're going to criticize me, at least get your facts right.
Last edited by jra on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby jra » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 am

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.


Foxy wrote:Bloody hell, the number of times you mention your degree anyone would think you're the only poster here who has one.

And also, banging on about buying someone a meal and a drink means you might get sex at the end of the night, me and my partner are going out with another couple tonight who are paying. I hope they're not expecting a foursome :gigglesnshit:


Don't want to talk about it, then people shouldn't bring the subject up in the first place. I've already said words to the effect, this is old news. This has been done to death, but some people won't let it drop.

Nobody mentioned anything about degrees


I did George, a few posts above.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6752
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests