DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guestm » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Unrequited. wrote:
Guestm wrote:
Guest wrote:Safi is bloody annoying at times.

Well seeing as she's not posted for a while, I can't see what she's done to rattle your cage? :dunno:

Maybe try commenting on someone more current on DS? Just a thought. :thumbsup:

Its probably Keyser annoyed all his toe-curling fawning and declarations of love didn't pay off and he's still on his own on valentines day.

Wouldn't it be lovely if for just one day we could all be nice to each other on here? :canny:

I think people should stop making snide comments about Keyser. How is he supposed to move on if people constantly drag stuff up?

Best to get back to DS and DTV chat, before you know who rears his spam head again! :more beer:
Guestm

Postby Guestm » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Foxy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gdjman wrote:

Especially when she burns my dinner!! :bell:

Oh dear.

Safi's got herself a thuggish-looking wannabe bouncer.

Has she got self-esteem issues?

Well, I think he looks nice :snooty:

I agree, he's got a lovely, kind face.

Some people just think short hair means thug. How wrong they are! But then, why let prejudice get in the way of a good stereotype! :grrrrr:

As for self esteem issues...WTF?! I'd love to know how that conclusion has been made!
Guestm

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Unrequited. wrote:
Guestm wrote:

Well seeing as she's not posted for a while, I can't see what she's done to rattle your cage? :dunno:

Its probably Keyser annoyed all his toe-curling fawning and declarations of love didn't pay off and he's still on his own on valentines day.

Sorry cowardly baghead. :dafinger:

I only ever post under my own name - the mods can confirm that. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Gdjman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Guestm wrote:
Unrequited. wrote:
Guestm wrote:

Wouldn't it be lovely if for just one day we could all be nice to each other on here? :canny:

I think people should stop making snide comments about Keyser. How is he supposed to move on if people constantly drag stuff up?

Best to get back to DS and DTV chat, before you know who rears his spam head again! :more beer:

I'm a lover, not a fighter.. :thumbsup:
Gdjman

Postby Different baghead cunt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Guestm wrote:

I would agree with you if he didn't constantly scream for attention:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=85550309&postcount=49

According to that Valentine's day is "a cheap, shoddy and manipulative marketing exercise designed to ensure... those who are all alone feel like utter shit."
I don't think he understand marketing at all
Different baghead cunt

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Different baghead cunt wrote:
Guestm wrote:

According to that Valentine's day is "a cheap, shoddy and manipulative marketing exercise designed to ensure... those who are all alone feel like utter shit."

Not 'screaming for attention' just my opinion on the matter - it's what a forum is for. :whogives:
Keyser

Postby Different baghead cunt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guestm wrote:

Not 'screaming for attention' just my opinion on the matter - it's what a forum is for. :whogives:

There are two threads though Keyser, one especially made for the anti brigade and in that one you posted
"To put it shortly.
F*** VD day
I like the sound of that, VD sums it all up because the people who make the most fuss about this 24 hours of shite are probably cheating on their partner. "

So there' wasn't any need to shit on the happy thread.

Si Crewe got a perma ban for saying "fuck all"...
Different baghead cunt

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guestm wrote:

There are two threads though Keyser, one especially made for the anti brigade and in that one you posted
"To put it shortly.
F*** VD day
I like the sound of that, VD sums it all up because the people who make the most fuss about this 24 hours of shite are probably cheating on their partner. "

I got a perma (I was let back after a month or so because people supported me) on the night of the Paris massacre for saying I did not give a 'shit' about a discredited story about a fire in the 'Jungle' whilst innocent people were being slaughtered on the streets.

It's not what you say it's who reports you.

Personally I have never reported anyone even the 'face' who repeatedly threatened me on PM for not liking Babs bloody Windsor (just told him to get help over his weird obsession) and the gay bloke who sent me sexually explicit PM's (just politely told him I was straight). :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Different baghead cunt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:59 pm

It wasn't a "snide comment" it was an observation that people would be more sympathetic to you if you didn't consistently shit on everyone's parade on every single celebration, no matter what it is: Christmas, Valentine's whatever there you are effing and jeffing about how it's been specifically designed to upset you personally. You moan about the so called undeserving men "getting" all the women but every time you write your paranoid moans about Christmas or Valentine's Day being specifically celebrated to make you feel like shit you just sound like a bitter moaner; who in their right mind would want to be around that ? It's hardly catnip to the ladies is it?
Different baghead cunt

Postby clock watching guest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Looking at the time stamps of the posts involved it didn't take 10 seconds it took 9 minutes :thumbsup:
clock watching guest

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Guestm wrote:

So St Valentine and loads of businesses have conspired to make sure KEYSER has a shit day.

Talk about self-indulgence and self-pity and playing the poor me me me me me victim.

ffs Keyser, grow up and get a life.

You are responsible for YOUR life and your FEELINGS - NO ONE ELSE.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guestm wrote:

"To put it shortly.
F*** VD day

Pathetic post from you Keyser.

Just because you're very bitter it doesn't have to warp your attitude towards others.

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guestm wrote:

"To put it shortly.
F*** VD day

Pathetic post from you Keyser.

Just because you're very bitter it doesn't have to warp your attitude towards others.

Nice but you bagheads have been fed enough for the day. :gigglesnshit:

No one else posted on those threads did they? Of course not it was just me - just like in the todger thread a while ago. :again?: :dafinger:
Keyser

Postby Mr Pink » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nice but you bagheads have been fed enough for the day. :gigglesnshit:

No one else posted on those threads did they? Of course not it was just me - just like in the todger thread a while ago. :again?: :dafinger:

Mr Pink

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:16 pm

What's the matter with JDF.

Is that poster for real?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive