DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby jra » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Staliaoftheknife wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Staliaoftheknife wrote:I have no opinion on people paying for sex, if everyone is consenting adults but do you really think that most men pay for sex one way or another?

Don't get him started :monkey:

So people shouldn't bring up the subject in the first place in this thread, which wasn't me btw.

You people keep bringing up the subject and then complain if I reply. That's attempting internet censorship when you're not mods or admin.

You people? It's the first time I've spoken to you

I mean The Royal You, not you specifically and it was a reply to JJ.
Last edited by jra on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:For example Kelly Brook equals curvy goddess the one from little mix equals slightly overweight but there is nothing wrong with that.

Curvy versus actually 'overweight' there are differences.

Given the hissy fit you had over being called skinny! Should you really be body shaming someone else?

All those tears you shed and the fact you spat your dummy out tells me you didn't like it so why do you find it acceptable to do to someone else

:hand:
Blah Blah. You've piped up put your dummy back in. Read the whole conversation or just go away.

I have just now finished reading up the rest of the thread. After that one I quoted there are a fair few posts by you body shaming women, giving your opinion.

So come on JP why is it acceptable for you to body shame when you can't take being called skinny
I can take it I'm still here and I'm still not skinny but bore off no I haven't been body shaming. You clearly can't take in the whole conversation.

I can say what I like though but many people have been far nastier with their words regarding the member of Little Mix how about you concentrate on them.
Last edited by jp761 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:55 pm

bella.vita wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lmao Kofi Annan springs to mind :laughing:

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Maybe we need the real Kofi on here sometimes, haha!
Sure do haha Where is he now though too busy enjoying the Sun is my guess :laughing:
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Latest DS update

Update - Friday, February 24: 3.40pm: Data migration is now complete. We're now in the final stages of stress testing, and making sure everything is working as intended. We are hoping that we'll be able to unveil our new look next week.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:16 pm

bella.vita wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
Stooo wrote:
That aside, 51 is NOT FUCKING OLD! :brickwall:

No, it is not 'old' at all.

And a size 12 is not fat. I wonder how we got to this day where having curves is seen as 'fat'. It's a shame. Some people obviously want to shag a living skeleton, or a woman with the body of a teenage boy. Being naturally hin is fine, but it does not mean that anyone who is not a beanpole is huge. It's warped.

I saw a big fat lady today, big wobbly bum. I also saw a Muslim lady today, maybe two, a couple of Jews and some black people.

I also met a load of people and they were people just like the first lot.

Personally I really can't get my head around this 'other people' bullshit, I really don't understand why the word 'politeness' has been changed to 'politically correct'. I try to pronounce names that are unusual to me and compliment people on their English if they apologise for it, you do get the odd belligerent cunt but that's hardly confined to race or creed.

Politeness is my favourite thing in people. If someone is polite I instantly like them.
What I can't stand is arrogance and general cuntyness.

And it's a shame really. Arguing against someone calling someone fat, by ridiculing women that are slim. It just makes you as bad.

It wasn't meant to ridicule thin women. I did say being naturally thin is okay, but I can see how it looked, so I apologise.

No worries. I've been on the rough end of both fatty insults and skelly insults, so I notice both. As a side note, I now weight train so I can't fall into the too day/too thin trap. I could never find my balance, so now I'm 'bulky'. And I still get shot :roll:

I totally wasn't referring to you with the 'arrogance and general cuntyness' though. You aren't an arrogant prick.
NastyNickers

Postby Cobs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:Latest DS update

Update - Friday, February 24: 3.40pm: Data migration is now complete. We're now in the final stages of stress testing, and making sure everything is working as intended. We are hoping that we'll be able to unveil our new look next week.

Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 pm

jra wrote:
Where did I say taking a woman out entitles me for a shag. What I did say if it does work out, then you've paid.

You are such a stunted sad fucker if you equate treating a woman to a meal as paying for a shag.

How old are you?

Postby FrozenFlame » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 pm

jra wrote:Where did I say taking a woman out entitles me for a shag. What I did say if it does work out, then you've paid.

Including potential sex of in the cost of taking her out is what makes you the loser and poor excuse for a human being that you are. In your mind, a night out that ends with sex is better value for money than a night out that ends without sex, as you're getting less in return for the same monetary output.
FrozenFlame

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Where did I say taking a woman out entitles me for a shag. What I did say if it does work out, then you've paid.

You are such a stunted sad fucker if you equate treating a woman to a meal as paying for a shag.

How old are you?

He mentions his age in this post
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=78204189&postcount=362

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:50 pm

jra wrote:
Staliaoftheknife wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Staliaoftheknife wrote:I have no opinion on people paying for sex, if everyone is consenting adults but do you really think that most men pay for sex one way or another?

Don't get him started :monkey:

So people shouldn't bring up the subject in the first place in this thread, which wasn't me btw.

You people keep bringing up the subject and then complain if I reply. That's attempting internet censorship when you're not mods or admin.

You people? It's the first time I've spoken to you

I mean The Royal You, not you specifically and it was a reply to JJ.

I don't bring your sex life up or talk about it, in fact as you'll see I actively discourage it :snooty:
Junglejayne

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

How old are you?

Oh dear how sad! Stoo posted JRA's age no need for you to trawl DS looking for proof :bell:

But essentially all men pay for sex in some way, sometimes they just don't realise it
Goodwife

Postby bella.vita » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

No worries. I've been on the rough end of both fatty insults and skelly insults, so I notice both. As a side note, I now weight train so I can't fall into the too day/too thin trap. I could never find my balance, so now I'm 'bulky'. And I still get shot :roll:

I totally wasn't referring to you with the 'arrogance and general cuntyness' though. You aren't an arrogant prick.

Thank you. I hope not ;) :)

You make a valid point. I suffered with eating disorders in my teen years, so I guess that's where the anger (sometimes misdirected) comes from. In making my point it came off as anti-thin, which I really am not. I guess you could say I am against the view that being thin with no body fat is the ideal. It took me a long time to actually get over this kind of warped thinking, where I thought I was bigger than I actually was, that any shape I had was not actually fat. But yes, it was not very responsible to say that.

And weight training - I think that's great. I think women look strong and toned, not bulky, and lifting does not make women big. I think it looks amazing. But yes, you are right - often you cannot win either way. But then it has to be about the way you feel about yourself and how to make yourself happy.
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:07 pm

bella.vita wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lmao Kofi Annan springs to mind :laughing:

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Maybe we need the real Kofi on here sometimes, haha!

That would be me. :laughing:

As for this discussion personality and soul are what count at the end of the day.

It is a cliche but it is also true. If you really like someone that become attractive whatever they do or do not look like. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

How old are you?

Oh dear how sad! Stoo posted JRA's age no need for you to trawl DS looking for proof :bell:

But essentially all men pay for sex in some way, sometimes they just don't realise it

What a load of rubbish.

Now consider this statement

But essentially all women pay for sex in some way, sometimes they just don't realise it.

That's as much rubbish as your statement.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:29 pm

bella.vita wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Thank you. I hope not ;) :)

You make a valid point. I suffered with eating disorders in my teen years, so I guess that's where the anger (sometimes misdirected) comes from. In making my point it came off as anti-thin, which I really am not. I guess you could say I am against the view that being thin with no body fat is the ideal. It took me a long time to actually get over this kind of warped thinking, where I thought I was bigger than I actually was, that any shape I had was not actually fat. But yes, it was not very responsible to say that.

And weight training - I think that's great. I think women look strong and toned, not bulky, and lifting does not make women big. I think it looks amazing. But yes, you are right - often you cannot win either way. But then it has to be about the way you feel about yourself and how to make yourself happy.

Couldn't have put it better. I got a load of shit in my teenage years for being too skinny. Which in a round about way gave me food issues. The criticism from friends so young had a huge impact.
In my early twenties I went the other way and put it on. Got up to a size 14. People would comment but I was in a bad place anyway I didn't give a fuck.
Now I really don't give a fuck. I'm just trying to find my happy. I got over my issues with the scales, but I'm still having issues with Body fat %. Every single time I do a bulk I spend most of it obsessively callipering myself :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive