DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Bella and NN you are both very honest and I am glad that you overcame your troubles. :Hiya: :cuppaT:

This has been a good discussion to read. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Oh ffs get over yourselves.

I got teased for being too skinny when I was young, I didn’t turn it into some huge complex. Typical snowflakes turning the shit everyone goes through in life into professional victimhood.

I get tired of seeing whining biches giving us all a bad name especially when it's braindead females who slut shame and body shame the most. Can't remember the last time a guy said I was too thin. so sick of my own sex it's so confusing being a lesbian :(

Postby Yet another guest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:46 pm

Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?
Yet another guest

Postby grice pudding » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:52 pm

I reckon that pup at the top of the page is a Corgi.
grice pudding

Postby bella.vita » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:53 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Couldn't have put it better. I got a load of shit in my teenage years for being too skinny. Which in a round about way gave me food issues. The criticism from friends so young had a huge impact.
In my early twenties I went the other way and put it on. Got up to a size 14. People would comment but I was in a bad place anyway I didn't give a fuck.
Now I really don't give a fuck. I'm just trying to find my happy. I got over my issues with the scales, but I'm still having issues with Body fat %. Every single time I do a bulk I spend most of it obsessively callipering myself :gigglesnshit:

I can see why you got annoyed. I guess it is easy to forget that others can suffer the other side of the coin. My work colleague is desperate to be a size 14 and she is an 8 now, due to having Krohns, yet others are always envying her size. In Caribbean culture they liked curvy women, the curvier the better, so she always tells me I would be okay with more weight on, and I am a 10. So, it's all subjective, right?
I don't even think a 14 is big, but it is how you feel. I am glad you are happy - and healthy and strong, to boot. I am sure people would think twice about trying to be smart with you :mrgreen:
bella.vita

Postby bella.vita » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Keyser wrote:Bella and NN you are both very honest and I am glad that you overcame your troubles. :Hiya: :cuppaT:

Hey Kofi. :smilin: And thanks :)

How are you this evening?
bella.vita

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Guest wrote:Oh ffs get over yourselves.

I got teased for being too skinny when I was young, I didn’t turn it into some huge complex. Typical snowflakes turning the shit everyone goes through in life into professional victimhood.

I get tired of seeing whining biches giving us all a bad name especially when it's braindead females who slut shame and body shame the most. Can't remember the last time a guy said I was too thin. so sick of my own sex it's so confusing being a lesbian :(

Why don't you shut the fuck up you ignorant moron? These things are very real to some people, fucking idiot :shoot:
Last edited by Staliaoftheknife on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Staliaoftheknife

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 pm

bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:Bella and NN you are both very honest and I am glad that you overcame your troubles. :Hiya: :cuppaT:

I am ok thank you. :smilin:

Just going offline now to watch some telly.

Goodnight. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 am

grice pudding wrote:I reckon that pup at the top of the page is a Corgi.

Looks nowt like a corgi

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 am

Didn't say it wasn't reality said they were whiny bitches. Met the type. Pain in the arse.

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 am

Hey, you can always convert :gigglesnshit: :mrgreen:
bella.vita

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 am

Keyser wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

I am ok thank you. :smilin:

Just going offline now to watch some telly.

Goodnight. :cuppaT:

Run awaaaaaaay :D

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:06 am

bella.vita wrote:

Yeah cos sexuality totally works like that.

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:09 am

Guest wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

Yeah cos sexuality totally works like that.

If your knowledge of sexuality is anything like your knowledge of eating disorders then you thinking it works like that wouldn't surprise me.
Staliaoftheknife

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:12 am

Guest wrote:
grice pudding wrote:I reckon that pup at the top of the page is a Corgi.

Looks nowt like a corgi

I could be wrong, but it looks a bit like a golden springer spaniel

Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive