DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:18 pm

jra wrote:
I did George,.....


You did George? :yikes: Was he compliant?

:mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTVGuest Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:18 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.


Some women go use escort agencies.

And so do some men as well as using street-corner prossies. But how many take pride and pleasure in posting about it?

You clearly have issues with women and are very cynical about relationships. Obvious baggage there. But the majority of people come back from the knocks because they have self-respect, sense, perspective and resilience. You, on the other hand, think it's the height of sophistication to hang around Wetherspoons in your creased trackie bottoms and get cut price bjs from whores and share all that with the world.


At 51 you should be ashamed of your seedy little life and find a suitably heavy rock to crawl under.


Whatever. I'm sure you're whiter than white. I didn't take pride and pleasure posting about it. I see tolerance isn't one of your strong points. Tell me about your skeletons in the closet and I'll give you an appraisal. See how you like that.


I keep my skeletons private. You choose to share them then cry when they come back to haunt you.

Now about you putting the working-woman's pleasure before your own - do you think that make you a nice guy in the glazed eyes of the prossie?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.

:bawlin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 pm

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.


Foxy wrote:Bloody hell, the number of times you mention your degree anyone would think you're the only poster here who has one.

And also, banging on about buying someone a meal and a drink means you might get sex at the end of the night, me and my partner are going out with another couple tonight who are paying. I hope they're not expecting a foursome :gigglesnshit:


Don't want to talk about it, then people shouldn't bring the subject up in the first place. I've already said words to the effect, this is old news. This has been done to death, but some people won't let it drop.

Nobody mentioned anything about degrees


I did George, a few posts above.

That was the point. You complained people shouldn't bring things up. Nobody brought up your degree. YOU did.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

And yeah you can be naturally skinny nigga ever think of that? Taking arguments outta context coz you don't have the brains to argue the points.

Some women make shit up to make you want them more, it’s human fucking nature, get with the program idiot. Think of all the shit you went through in your life, and now you’re bowing down to some stooped biche who had one tiny insignificant problem? Total cuck, beta behaviour.

You say your awws to the butthurt biches, they get their pussys wet, it’s just a bit charade of BS. Trust me girl, never end up wit a biche like that!



You're trying too hard with the spelling mistakes, bad grammar and offensive language. I guess you don't want to be recognised.


Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Somebody with an axe to grind. Don't be a baghead. Use your username.


I prefer being a baghead



Of course. Because you're not a female, or a lesbian. But keep trying.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby George » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:33 pm

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
Crestfallen of Tonbridge Wells wrote:*Sigh*

Remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV and not jra's disgusting sex life or that being a fat arse or skinny makes you a hypersensitive snowflake.

Those were the days.


Foxy wrote:Bloody hell, the number of times you mention your degree anyone would think you're the only poster here who has one.

And also, banging on about buying someone a meal and a drink means you might get sex at the end of the night, me and my partner are going out with another couple tonight who are paying. I hope they're not expecting a foursome :gigglesnshit:


Don't want to talk about it, then people shouldn't bring the subject up in the first place. I've already said words to the effect, this is old news. This has been done to death, but some people won't let it drop.

Nobody mentioned anything about degrees


I did George, a few posts above.

You know perfectly well what I meant.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are- Anais Nin
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:34 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:Oh now I'm interested. How exactly do women pay for sex?


They spend all that money on makeup, hair, nails, sexy clothes etc before a night out, often hundreds, just to attract a mate.


Some women go use escort agencies.

And so do some men as well as using street-corner prossies. But how many take pride and pleasure in posting about it?

You clearly have issues with women and are very cynical about relationships. Obvious baggage there. But the majority of people come back from the knocks because they have self-respect, sense, perspective and resilience. You, on the other hand, think it's the height of sophistication to hang around Wetherspoons in your creased trackie bottoms and get cut price bjs from whores and share all that with the world.


At 51 you should be ashamed of your seedy little life and find a suitably heavy rock to crawl under.


Whatever. I'm sure you're whiter than white. I didn't take pride and pleasure posting about it. I see tolerance isn't one of your strong points. Tell me about your skeletons in the closet and I'll give you an appraisal. See how you like that.

I don't hang around Wetherspoons and I don't go around in creased trackies, nor do I use street corner prossies. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups. If you're going to criticize me, at least get your facts right.


Don't post controversial shit if you don't want to be pulled up on it.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 pm

So what if jra sees escorts? Do any of you believe in a woman's right to work as an escort? Without the clients they wouldn't make any money, think about that. Personally I think brothels should be legal, it's safer for women to work together. I have no problem with escorts, brothels or their clients.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby George » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
I did George,.....


You did George? :yikes: Was he compliant?

:mrgreen:

I would sooner slit my own throat
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are- Anais Nin
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:04 pm

guest wrote:So what if jra sees escorts? Do any of you believe in a woman's right to work as an escort? Without the clients they wouldn't make any money, think about that. Personally I think brothels should be legal, it's safer for women to work together. I have no problem with escorts, brothels or their clients.


I don't think anyone has a problem with that. They have a problem with JRA posting great detail as minnie put it about his "cum, cock and prossies" or something, when no one is even discussing that. Out of the blue and always towards young birds, now thats a bit off by anyones standards.

Then he bitches when hes brought up on it, calls everyone prudes and to get a life. If he doesn't want it discussed then dont fucking tell us about it. It aint rocket science, but no he wants to spill that shit anywhere he can, then moan if people mention it. Same as Jp bitch and moan for about 50pages about being called skinny, then bitch at women for being over weight. Pair of plonkers, both of them.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:07 pm

guest wrote:So what if jra sees escorts? Do any of you believe in a woman's right to work as an escort? Without the clients they wouldn't make any money, think about that. Personally I think brothels should be legal, it's safer for women to work together. I have no problem with escorts, brothels or their clients.


So you'd be happy if your daughter wanted to pursue a career as a prostitute and shag blokes like JAR for a living?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:13 pm

guest wrote:So what if jra sees escorts? Do any of you believe in a woman's right to work as an escort? Without the clients they wouldn't make any money, think about that. Personally I think brothels should be legal, it's safer for women to work together. I have no problem with escorts, brothels or their clients.

This I agree with, it should at least be decriminalised, that way at least the woman can have health check ect and some semblance of safety.
User avatar
Staliaoftheknife
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:17 pm

guest wrote:So what if jra sees escorts? Do any of you believe in a woman's right to work as an escort? Without the clients they wouldn't make any money, think about that. Personally I think brothels should be legal, it's safer for women to work together. I have no problem with escorts, brothels or their clients.

Oh lord. You and Jra can now discuss with each other his ejaculations, erections and frequency of intercourse under the guise of supporting a woman's right to work as escort. Wtf. :off head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Staliaoftheknife wrote:
guest wrote:So what if jra sees escorts? Do any of you believe in a woman's right to work as an escort? Without the clients they wouldn't make any money, think about that. Personally I think brothels should be legal, it's safer for women to work together. I have no problem with escorts, brothels or their clients.

This I agree with, it should at least be decriminalised, that way at least the woman can have health check ect and some semblance of safety.



Me too, absolutely. There will always be the sad cases of desperate 'local' ones though, used, and abused for £20 a go. :shake head: :grrrrr:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:So what if jra sees escorts? Do any of you believe in a woman's right to work as an escort? Without the clients they wouldn't make any money, think about that. Personally I think brothels should be legal, it's safer for women to work together. I have no problem with escorts, brothels or their clients.


So you'd be happy if your daughter wanted to pursue a career as a prostitute and shag blokes like JAR for a living?

If she wanted to that's up to her. There are mother and daughters who run brothels together.
User avatar
guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests