DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:14 am

Staliaoftheknife wrote:
Guest wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh ffs get over yourselves.

I got teased for being too skinny when I was young, I didn’t turn it into some huge complex. Typical snowflakes turning the shit everyone goes through in life into professional victimhood.

I get tired of seeing whining biches giving us all a bad name especially when it's braindead females who slut shame and body shame the most. Can't remember the last time a guy said I was too thin. so sick of my own sex it's so confusing being a lesbian :(

Hey, you can always convert :gigglesnshit: :mrgreen:

Yeah cos sexuality totally works like that.

If your knowledge of sexuality is anything like your knowledge of eating disorders then you thinking it works like that wouldn't surprise me.

All I saw was biches complaining about being called too skinny.

Course it would surprise you, cos it's fucking bullshit :D Never met a person who could change their sexuality. Maybe you know some more fucked up people than me.

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 am

Guest wrote:
Staliaoftheknife wrote:
Guest wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

I got teased for being too skinny when I was young, I didn’t turn it into some huge complex. Typical snowflakes turning the shit everyone goes through in life into professional victimhood.

I get tired of seeing whining biches giving us all a bad name especially when it's braindead females who slut shame and body shame the most. Can't remember the last time a guy said I was too thin. so sick of my own sex it's so confusing being a lesbian :(

If your knowledge of sexuality is anything like your knowledge of eating disorders then you thinking it works like that wouldn't surprise me.

Course it would surprise you, cos it's fucking bullshit :D Never met a person who could change their sexuality. Maybe you know some more fucked up people than me.

Thanks for the lesson numb nuts. Sexuality is a spectrum, we all fall somewhere on it. Speaking as a bisexual woman, you and your views can go fuck themselves. And from the sound of your angry ranting, you don't sound that stable either. It will be a lucky woman that ends up with you :slap:
Staliaoftheknife

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:24 am

Guest wrote:
Staliaoftheknife wrote:
Guest wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

I never said somebody called me too skinny. I was apologising for something that offended somebody else, and rightly so. Nothing wrong with a bit of respect. Everyone is labelled a 'snowflake' these days if they show any type of sensitivity.
I couldn't give a fuck what people think about me now, actually. NN and I were talking about the past, and maybe we are happy ' bitches' now. :twirl:
Last edited by bella.vita on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
bella.vita

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 am

Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

And yeah you can be naturally skinny nigga ever think of that? Taking arguments outta context coz you don't have the brains to argue the points.

Some women make shit up to make you want them more, it’s human fucking nature, get with the program idiot. Think of all the shit you went through in your life, and now you’re bowing down to some stooped biche who had one tiny insignificant problem? Total cuck, beta behaviour.

You say your awws to the butthurt biches, they get their pussys wet, it’s just a bit charade of BS. Trust me girl, never end up wit a biche like that!

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 am

Just like to confirm that Bella is indeed a sexy bitch :wubwub:
Staliaoftheknife

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:36 am

Guest wrote:Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

And yeah you can be naturally skinny nigga ever think of that? Taking arguments outta context coz you don't have the brains to argue the points.

Some women make shit up to make you want them more, it’s human fucking nature, get with the program idiot. Think of all the shit you went through in your life, and now you’re bowing down to some stooped biche who had one tiny insignificant problem? Total cuck, beta behaviour.

You say your awws to the butthurt biches, they get their pussys wet, it’s just a bit charade of BS. Trust me girl, never end up wit a biche like that!

I think I love you. Can I buy you a drink? :wubwub: :wubwub: :wubwub:
I understand crazy, you just need a hug. Shah, it's OK.......
Staliaoftheknife

Postby Yet another guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:39 am

Guest wrote:Spectrum? What new age BS is this? I’m 100% lesbian. Sure you bisexuals want to think it's a spectrum coz you're fucked up!

Erm, I was just enquiring how women pay for sex. :Wiiiine!:
Yet another guest

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:39 am

Nope, you are not 100 gay, you can be changed. Gay is a problem in the brain.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 am

Translation??

Postby guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:43 am

A size 12 is in no way fat and a size 14 or 16 is not obese. The comments about the Little Mix singer being a "blob" or "making the band look bad" sound like they were typed by an 11 or 12 year old who would be better off on a children's forum anyway. That woman from Little Mix is sexy as hell. Maybe the boy you like thinks she's gorgeous and you're jealous. It certainly sounds that way. The men on here think she looks nice so what does that tell you?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:45 am

I think she is pissed because she has woman problems and she is raging at the world because she is making points with no relevance to what they were talking about. Aww, diddums. Calm yourself, get a cup of horlicks and remember...there will be a nice biche who will come your way.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:48 am

Staliaoftheknife wrote:

I think I love you. Can I buy you a drink? :wubwub: :wubwub: :wubwub:
I understand crazy, you just need a hug. Shah, it's OK.......

Nah, a good shag more likely. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 am

No wonder ghetto lady has problems with women. They cannot understand her . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:06 am

bella.vita wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Couldn't have put it better. I got a load of shit in my teenage years for being too skinny. Which in a round about way gave me food issues. The criticism from friends so young had a huge impact.
In my early twenties I went the other way and put it on. Got up to a size 14. People would comment but I was in a bad place anyway I didn't give a fuck.
Now I really don't give a fuck. I'm just trying to find my happy. I got over my issues with the scales, but I'm still having issues with Body fat %. Every single time I do a bulk I spend most of it obsessively callipering myself :gigglesnshit:

I can see why you got annoyed. I guess it is easy to forget that others can suffer the other side of the coin. My work colleague is desperate to be a size 14 and she is an 8 now, due to having Krohns, yet others are always envying her size. In Caribbean culture they liked curvy women, the curvier the better, so she always tells me I would be okay with more weight on, and I am a 10. So, it's all subjective, right?
I don't even think a 14 is big, but it is how you feel. I am glad you are happy - and healthy and strong, to boot. I am sure people would think twice about trying to be smart with you :mrgreen:

Definitely subjective. i think it's human nature to see something and think it's better than what you have. Same with how we look. I'm sure there's always something someone isn't over keen on. I was only ever sensitive about my weight/size as a young teen. 12-16. There's always things I'd like to change, currently I want a bigger bum and thighs to balance out my tits :gigglesnshit:

I have a friend who's a size 14. She's shorter than me so maybe about 5"4-5ish. And she is absolutely gorgeous. Proper head turner. She just wears it so friggin well. Of course she hates it, she's been on 'diet' since we left college 10 years ago.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:13 am

If you're going to try and insult me, make it in English please?

I'm sure you'll sort out your issues with women eventually. I think maybe you need to calm down and not take everything so personally. Nothing makes a pussy dryer than an overreacting angry outburst.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive