DS and DTV Part 53

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 53

Postby dogs guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:08 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:JP being name-checked again!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... t=22057662
Which thread who by ? What cry babies! Your link doesn't work. Probably doesn't take too many guesses who it is. :laughing:

Wow!!

That was deleted sharpish.
I guess admin/mods realise some people are a tad crazy with allegations.

As I said generally they can read ALL if they choose all my PMs all PMs of other members.

Yes they can, you're right. They as good as said so on there when they locked *that* thread. That will horrify some people who use DS for sex messages lol and I'm not referring to you either...
dogs guest

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:20 pm

dogs guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:JP being name-checked again!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... t=22057662
Which thread who by ? What cry babies! Your link doesn't work. Probably doesn't take too many guesses who it is. :laughing:

Wow!!

That was deleted sharpish.
I guess admin/mods realise some people are a tad crazy with allegations.

As I said generally they can read ALL if they choose all my PMs all PMs of other members.

Yes they can, you're right. They as good as said so on there when they locked *that* thread. That will horrify some people who use DS for sex messages lol and I'm not referring to you either...
Yep i've known it for several years I have been on good speaking terms with a site owner in the past. If anyone really thinks i'd say anything actually threatening, illegal or extreme they must be joking!

As for people who may have gone into full on cyber sex well they should always swap mobile numbers or personal emails and do it that way if they are that comfortable. :laughing:
Of course basically nothing is 100% private but hey these ways are better.
jp761

Postby guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2205744&page=2
Why are there so many anti Nandos snobs/food snobs on DS? It isn't trying to be 5 star cuisine, it's just cheapish flamegrilled chicken that tastes really really good.

Because the food's crap.

It's nothing to do with snobbishness with me. I just like my food to be good, wholesome, freshly cooked by someone with talent and imagination and skill and not be mass-produced.

Oh dear Puzzler, you've lured one of them over here to spread the idiocy.

Postby Minnie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Why are there so many anti Nandos snobs/food snobs on DS? It isn't trying to be 5 star cuisine, it's just cheapish flamegrilled chicken that tastes really really good.

Because the food's crap.

It's nothing to do with snobbishness with me. I just like my food to be good, wholesome, freshly cooked by someone with talent and imagination and skill and not be mass-produced.

Utter nonsense. Do you only eat out at fine dining establishments that can cover all your needs regularly? because if so you must be a millionaire. It's a high street eating place and not every one wants Gordon Ramsays half a slice of salmon and a 1/4 of what used to be a potato for £75.
Minnie

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Well I think the question that's been asked many times has been answered on this page.

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Minnie wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because the food's crap.

Utter nonsense. Do you only eat out at fine dining establishments that can cover all your needs regularly? because if so you must be a millionaire. It's a high street eating place and not every one wants Gordon Ramsays half a slice of salmon and a 1/4 of what used to be a potato for £75.

I agree with you and your post on DS. I know a lot of middle-class people who go to, or have been to, Nandos.
bella.vita

Postby George » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Its OK for a quick snack and realtively cheap. I must admit I rarely go there but mainly because I eat a lot of chicken at home so would not choose it when I was out.
George

Postby Minnie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 pm

bella.vita wrote:
I agree with you and your post on DS. I know a lot of middle-class people who go to, or have been to, Nandos.

I read that as middle aged at first, and thought "not yet I'm not!" :yikes: :snooty: <Foolish woman I should read it properly. But yes, I'm rather fond of the food. Does anyone really only eat at places with who serve food with "talent, imagination and skill"? I know I cannot afford to do that, and wouldn't want too. I've eaten at Both Ramsays and Jamie Olivers places and was unimpressed with both. The exception was Wolfgang Pucks place when I went to Vegas a few years ago. Now that was fantastic, proper food, proper amounts cooked and seasoned wonderfully.
Minnie

Postby Stupid Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Minnie wrote:I read that as middle aged at first, and thought "not yet I'm not!" :yikes: :snooty: <Foolish woman I should read it properly. But yes, I'm rather fond of the food. Does anyone really only eat at places with "talented chefs"?

I read that as, "Foolish woman, I should eat properly." :oops:
Stupid Guest

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Minnie wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

I read that as middle aged at first, and thought "not yet I'm not!" :yikes: :snooty: <Foolish woman I should read it properly. But yes, I'm rather fond of the food. Does anyone really only eat at places with who serve food with "talent, imagination and skill"? I know I cannot afford to do that, and wouldn't want too. I've eaten at Both Ramsays and Jamie Olivers places and was unimpressed with both. The exception was Wolfgang Pucks place when I went to Vegas a few years ago. Now that was fantastic, proper food, proper amounts cooked and seasoned wonderfully.

haha! I can see you aren't middle-aged. Unless you have a really good doctor :p

I am a professional woman and even I couldn't afford to eat at those places all the time. I have eaten at places like The Ivy Brasserie, Hakkasan, Jamie Oliver's Italian and other places, and equally, I have eaten at Nando's, also. People can't be pigeon-holed like that, it's bit daft.

I was in Vegas a few years back. I have not heard of Wolfgang Pucks, was it in one of the hotels?
bella.vita

Postby Frankly » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Minnie wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because the food's crap.

No it isn't utter nonsense at all, Minnie! I don't eat out at those places either. I am just particular about the meat used in those places.
Frankly

Postby guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm

I've never been to Nandos. I might try it soon, do they do take out?

Postby guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Now we have a pissing contest over who's eaten at the most expensive restaurant. Yikes!

Postby Viper » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Wow! Minnies avatar!
Viper

Postby Gdjman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:55 pm

@JRA, I would recommend the lunch cruise. The operator is City Cruises and the service, food and actual cruise itself was superb. They also extended the cruise slightly so we could see Tower Bridge lift

@VAM, they mentioned the Savoy as we passed it, also the Shard had rooms at £15,000 per night so that could be an option.
Gdjman

Next

Return to The Archive