DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm

jp761 wrote:Has the big-baby been busy again. :pmsl: ;)


No you've only just arrived :guapo: :babby:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:06 pm

jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Interesting reading, it appears that some guests can do metamorphosis into Keysers beer cans. :pmsl:

Has he publicly talked about drinking lots of alcohol ? It cracks me up how some people THINK they know about the lives of others.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Canucklehead » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.


I agree. And besides, how would we know if they were being honest? Any guest could claim to be a DS poster, Scottie, Jason Watkins, Whedonite, Retford, muggins, ... it's not as if the admin can confirm or deny it. They can probably check ip's and tell one guest from another and if it matches an existing member, but nothing more.
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.
Well it would level the playing field. But more importantly, why would anyone who is clearly interested in DS and it's posters want to hide who they are on the site.

What are the reasons ?
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.


I agree. And besides, how would we know if they were being honest? Any guest could claim to be a DS poster, Scottie, Jason Watkins, Whedonite, Retford, muggins, ... it's not as if the admin can confirm or deny it. They can probably check ip's and tell one guest from another and if it matches an existing member, but nothing more.
It could obviously be proven. But as my post to Goodwife explains I just don't see why someone needs to hide their DS identity.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Has the big-baby been busy again. :pmsl: ;)


No you've only just arrived :guapo: :babby:
Just finish your Rusks.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Canucklehead » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:16 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.


I agree. And besides, how would we know if they were being honest? Any guest could claim to be a DS poster, Scottie, Jason Watkins, Whedonite, Retford, muggins, ... it's not as if the admin can confirm or deny it. They can probably check ip's and tell one guest from another and if it matches an existing member, but nothing more.


It could obviously be proven. But as my post to Goodwife explains I just don't see why someone needs to hide their DS identity.


How could it be proven?
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's a bit rich considering how long you and shitstorm have been prodding jra for a reaction :alfie:


I have NEVER 'prodded' JR'tha...... nor would i want to. So fuck of scuzzbucket. :dafinger:


Gotta love these highly excitable Guests, and their batshit crazy exaggeration.

No reference from me since page 46 of this thread - and even that post was to point out that there had been no mention from me for 65 pages before that :mrgreen:

Do the math, Guesty :thumbsup:

So you've stopped baiting jra for, what, two weeks now? Congrats on your restraint, but I was referring to the previous months of you and your creepy sidekick boring the shit out of everyone

Which is why I said it's a bit rich of you to ask people to stop baiting JP :thumbsup:


:ooer: .... :dunno:

Okay. Let me put it another way: fuck off, you shitstirring asshole :smilin:

Lol :pmsl: If all else fails, try Keyser's "cowardly shitstirring baghead" tactic in the hope that no one notices the guest made a valid point :more beer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Billy Lou Rae Jo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Sue Ellen frae Dallas wrote:Lol very true. He can't remember half of what he blurts out. That's why it's better to get some music on and chill when you've been drinking. Avoid posting on forums or Facebook as you'll regret it. :cheers:

V. true Sue, you great gorgeous tart. I can never be trusted with a bottle of wine and a keyboard in the same room!!!!!
:shame:
User avatar
Billy Lou Rae Jo
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:26 pm

jp761 wrote:Interesting reading, it appears that some guests can do metamorphosis into Keysers beer cans. :pmsl:

Has he publicly talked about drinking lots of alcohol ? It cracks me up how some people THINK they know about the lives of others.


Tut tut. An apostrophe is missing. Can you see where or should I help you?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:28 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.
Well it would level the playing field. But more importantly, why would anyone who is clearly interested in DS and it's posters want to hide who they are on the site.

What are the reasons ?


quite simply, its non of your beeswax :nelix:


the thread is about discussing DS and its posters. it matters not a jot if you are a poster or not

there is no stipulation that you should say who you are and potentially open yourself up to ridicule and abuse as some of you have
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:29 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.


I agree. And besides, how would we know if they were being honest? Any guest could claim to be a DS poster, Scottie, Jason Watkins, Whedonite, Retford, muggins, ... it's not as if the admin can confirm or deny it. They can probably check ip's and tell one guest from another and if it matches an existing member, but nothing more.
It could obviously be proven. But as my post to Goodwife explains I just don't see why someone needs to hide their DS identity.


There are many reasons why someone wouldn't use their DS identity. And what does it matter anyway? This is a totally independent forum. There's no requirement, withholding your DS identity doesn't have any impact on the discussion. If anything I'd say it actually helps, those that do use their DS identity tend to end up in awful circular arguments that bore the shit out of everyone else.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.


I agree. And besides, how would we know if they were being honest? Any guest could claim to be a DS poster, Scottie, Jason Watkins, Whedonite, Retford, muggins, ... it's not as if the admin can confirm or deny it. They can probably check ip's and tell one guest from another and if it matches an existing member, but nothing more.


It could obviously be proven. But as my post to Goodwife explains I just don't see why someone needs to hide their DS identity.


How could it be proven?
Easily, just a simple I'm now going to post in a certain thread on DS. If the post shows up alongside the FMs user name who they are claiming to be, then yeah that will prove who they are.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.


No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.
Well it would level the playing field. But more importantly, why would anyone who is clearly interested in DS and it's posters want to hide who they are on the site.

What are the reasons ?


quite simply, its non of your beeswax :nelix:


the thread is about discussing DS and its posters. it matters not a jot if you are a poster or not

there is no stipulation that you should say who you are and potentially open yourself up to ridicule and abuse as some of you have


Spot on.

Instead of constantly moaning about it, JP should just get on with using this thread to discuss DS. But he'll find that difficult because he is at the centre of the universe so every conversation HAS to be about him (and his cock if possible).
User avatar
Guest
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests