DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:39 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.

so you are fucking blind as well as deaf

small wonder you like EDL paedos

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.

She looks fine.

Somone can be the most 'beautiful' (whatever that means) looking person in the world but if they are ugly inside that is what counts - look at someone like Naomi Campbell for example - how many people did she assault again?

fourteen

or fifteen if you include a Norbury old bill who pinged her motor in 1988

A truly horrible person, entitled, talentless, arrogant and as thick as pigshit - just because she had the good fortune to have the genes to be the fashion world's idea of a 'supermodel' means bugger all to me. :shake head:
Keyser

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:I know, and all in all what happened last night was very amicable. I wasn't trying to have a go at you or anyone else I was just pointing out what appears to happen on here at times.

Damn jp, you have some hardcore fans out there. :gigglesnshit:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3645
What's that nothing is showing ?
jp761

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:

What a pathetic thing to say. I would hazard a guess you're no oil painting and I bet you can't sing as well. Little Mix are doing well and have lots of young fans who look up to them. Can you say the same thing? Does anyone want to be just like you? I sincerely doubt it. You're jealous of a girlband, how sad. I suspect you're the same person making fat comments. Grow up you sad sack of shit.
PinkSmurf

Postby Nucks » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:53 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:I know, and all in all what happened last night was very amicable. I wasn't trying to have a go at you or anyone else I was just pointing out what appears to happen on here at times.

Oh, sorry. If you look at the members list there's a JP_Admirer username that joined after you. :wubbers:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:53 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

She looks fine.

Somone can be the most 'beautiful' (whatever that means) looking person in the world but if they are ugly inside that is what counts - look at someone like Naomi Campbell for example - how many people did she assault again?

fourteen

or fifteen if you include a Norbury old bill who pinged her motor in 1988

A truly horrible person, entitled, talentless, arrogant and as thick as pigshit - just because she had the good fortune to have the genes to be the fashion world's idea of a 'supermodel' means bugger all to me. :shake head:

apparently her ankles were good at keeping coke dealers ears warm :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/memberli ... ile&u=3645

Oh, sorry. If you look at the members list there's a JP_Admirer username that joined after you. :wubbers:

nah that's a twat who smokes John Player black

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Guest wrote:

:bell: :bell: :bell:

Idiotic Moron Alert!
Frankly

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:56 pm

jp761 wrote:What I have noted is that some females on here can talk in a way that 'COULD' be perceived as negative about another females 'weight' and no one instantly jumps down their throats. It happened last night.

Ok fine may be what I said also 'COULD' be perceived as negative but as I said the clue is in the fact I said the one from Little Mix still looks absolutely fine.

Some people should quit with the instantly jumping down certain FMs throats though at least read a discussion in full first.

Actually, that's not very fair. A post last night was pulled up and the situation was resolved. The only difference was in the way it was handled. The poster immediately apologised and said they could see how the post could be seen as offensive and that they didn't mean it to be that way.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:

:bell: :bell: :bell:

Idiotic Moron Alert!

yes we know PS supports the EDL and is an idiotic moron

the infidel and proud shows us this :shake head:

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:02 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
Guest wrote:

What a pathetic thing to say. I would hazard a guess you're no oil painting and I bet you can't sing as well. Little Mix are doing well and have lots of young fans who look up to them. Can you say the same thing? Does anyone want to be just like you? I sincerely doubt it. You're jealous of a girlband, how sad. I suspect you're the same person making fat comments. Grow up you sad sack of shit.
Could well be. I also say how about guests stop being anonymous obviously a guest could be a cunt one minute and nice the next so easy to be a two-faced fucker when a guest. No wonder pretty much no one takes guests seriously.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:07 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:What I have noted is that some females on here can talk in a way that 'COULD' be perceived as negative about another females 'weight' and no one instantly jumps down their throats. It happened last night.

Ok fine may be what I said also 'COULD' be perceived as negative but as I said the clue is in the fact I said the one from Little Mix still looks absolutely fine.

Some people should quit with the instantly jumping down certain FMs throats though at least read a discussion in full first.

Actually, that's not very fair. A post last night was pulled up and the situation was resolved. The only difference was in the way it was handled. The poster immediately apologised and said they could see how the post could be seen as offensive and that they didn't mean it to be that way.
Possibly you're right. As I said though how I explained thing's it does appear at times to happen that way, just my opinion of course.

Regarding what happened last night yes me and Bella have discussed it and I agree all in all it was very amicable you're right.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

Haha.. shit fan has made zero posts :pmsl:
jp761

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

I have never seen them comment. Fancy going to the trouble of doing that. It was probably done drunk. I wonder when DS will be usable again? I'm surprised Ann666 hasn't been on here. She's probably frothing at the mouth and checking DS every day. I wonder if she's on other forums?
PinkSmurf

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm a size 8, I can sing perfect pitch and was involved in a number one single and I'm still mates with sally lindsay

so fuck off dear

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive