DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Nucks » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:07 pm

jra wrote:No. I don't care really, but I don't see the need to endlessly drag up posts that I made ages ago, which have already been discussed at length. It's like going down to the pub and a mate of yours says 'do you remember that conservation we had on <insert subject> a year ago'. It's history.

Some people on here must be really bored to go to the trouble of digging up old posts of mine that should be consigned to history.

And if that mate did it every day, you'd stop engaging with them after a while, wouldn't you? Unless you liked discussing it or being annoyed by it.
Nucks

Postby VR6storm » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:08 pm

jra wrote: Nitpicking or what. It was pertinent to the relevant where some poster said I had the mental age of ten.
ANY excuse eh JR 'tha?? :whistle: :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:34 pm

jp761 wrote:So imo I said the one from Little Mix looks slightly overweight from what I have seen of her on my TV and I said she still looks perfectly fine.

How the fuck does this equate to me bitching and moaning about WOMEN being overweight.. Jesus fucking christ GUEST read every part of that discussion or fuck off!! :thumbsup:

Short memory have we? You were one of those taking the piss out of Safi for being fat, just to make a point last week!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:36 pm

jp761 wrote:What I have noted is that some females on here can talk in a way that 'COULD' be perceived as negative about another females 'weight' and no one instantly jumps down their throats. It happened last night.

Ok fine may be what I said also 'COULD' be perceived as negative but as I said the clue is in the fact I said the one from Little Mix still looks absolutely fine.

Some people should quit with the instantly jumping down certain FMs throats though at least read a discussion in full first.

Just stop taking the piss out of women for being fat and people wouldn't have something to jump down your neck at would they! It's not difficult ffs. :brickwall:

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:So imo I said the one from Little Mix looks slightly overweight from what I have seen of her on my TV and I said she still looks perfectly fine.

How the fuck does this equate to me bitching and moaning about WOMEN being overweight.. Jesus fucking christ GUEST read every part of that discussion or fuck off!! :thumbsup:

Short memory have we? You were one of those taking the piss out of Safi for being fat, just to make a point last week!
Holy shit your memory is crap I replied in kind when one or two people were being a twat towards me if they want to be dicks I can do that back at them no problem whatsoever. AND I never specifically called Saf 'fat' that was a few other idiots!!
Last edited by jp761 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jp761

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

jp761 wrote:What I have noted is that some females on here can talk in a way that 'COULD' be perceived as negative about another females 'weight' and no one instantly jumps down their throats. It happened last night.

Ok fine may be what I said also 'COULD' be perceived as negative but as I said the clue is in the fact I said the one from Little Mix still looks absolutely fine.

Some people should quit with the instantly jumping down certain FMs throats though at least read a discussion in full first.

I accept I may have offended posters and both NN and Stoo had a response for me, which is fair enough, so I said sorry.

And in all fairness, I did not see that post you made as offensive because you said she looked fine.
bella.vita

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:

Just stop taking the piss out of women for being fat and people wouldn't have something to jump down your neck at would they! It's not difficult ffs. :brickwall:
Ah yes that is what I've been doing. Why don't you start reading discussions in full.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:50 pm

bella.vita wrote:

I accept I may have offended posters and both NN and Stoo had a response for me, which is fair enough, so I said sorry.

And in all fairness, I did not see that post you made as offensive because you said she looked fine.
I know, and all in all what happened last night was very amicable. I wasn't trying to have a go at you or anyone else I was just pointing out what appears to happen on here at times.
jp761

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:04 pm

jp761 wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

I know, and all in all what happened last night was very amicable. I wasn't trying to have a go at you or anyone else I was just pointing out what appears to happen on here at times.

No, it is fine, if that is how you feel then you have a right to address it.
bella.vita

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:14 pm

I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.
PinkSmurf

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Don't post controversial shit if you don't want to be pulled up on it.

That's fair enough, but these posts happened ages ago. But, somebody in their right mind thought they'd re-resurrect the subject again for the troll factor. It's raking up old coals, all discussed previously. Time to move on. It's not like I made some of these posts in the last week or so. Somebody even went to the trouble of resurrecting a post I made about my member. This has gone far beyond being pulled up for a post or posts, it's plain and simple forum bullying by a pack of anonymous keyboard warriors.

As you were.

I didn't realise u had rules! How old do your comments have to be before we are no longer allowed tu mention then?

116 years 3 months and 12 days

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:31 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.

She looks fine.

Somone can be the most 'beautiful' (whatever that means) looking person in the world but if they are ugly inside that is what counts - look at someone like Naomi Campbell for example - how many people did she assault again?
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:36 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Nitpicking or what. It was pertinent to the relevant where some poster said I had the mental age of ten.
ANY excuse eh JR 'tha?? :whistle: :whistle:

Don't ten year olds get nits anymore? :leer: :leer:

Postby Nucks » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:37 pm

jp761 wrote:I know, and all in all what happened last night was very amicable. I wasn't trying to have a go at you or anyone else I was just pointing out what appears to happen on here at times.

Damn jp, you have some hardcore fans out there. :gigglesnshit:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3645
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Keyser wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.

She looks fine.

Somone can be the most 'beautiful' (whatever that means) looking person in the world but if they are ugly inside that is what counts - look at someone like Naomi Campbell for example - how many people did she assault again?

fourteen

or fifteen if you include a Norbury old bill who pinged her motor in 1988

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive