DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:What I have noted is that some females on here can talk in a way that 'COULD' be perceived as negative about another females 'weight' and no one instantly jumps down their throats. It happened last night.

Ok fine may be what I said also 'COULD' be perceived as negative but as I said the clue is in the fact I said the one from Little Mix still looks absolutely fine.

Some people should quit with the instantly jumping down certain FMs throats though at least read a discussion in full first.

Just stop taking the piss out of women for being fat and people wby ouldn't have something to jump down your neck at would they! It's not difficult ffs. :brickwall:
Ah yes that is what I've been doing. Why don't you start reading discussions in full.

And why don't you keep your grubby opinions about larger ladies to yourself!

Why are you attacking JP, and not the 'Guests', when they are saying far, far worse? :dunno:
Frankly

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Poster has such a good life that he/she has to quote being friends with somebody off Corrie. Being involved in a number one single - are you Madonna? Britney? Lady Gaga? beyonce? No. Mates with Sally lindsay.

Fuck, we should all aspire to that.

would you rather be mates with druggies like the names you listed?

I has the best hair in that video :twirl:

:hap: :hap: :hap: :hap:

Share it, then....seeing as you are so proud. Nobody knows who the fuck you are, whether you have been in one video or not, and 'my mate is famous'. Some Z list soap star. I bet you walk around shops and say, " Don't you know who I am?"

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 pm

@Jpadmirer A little late but Evening to you :laughing:
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:so you are fucking blind as well as deaf

small wonder you like EDL paedos

yes we know PS supports the EDL and is an idiotic moron

the infidel and proud shows us this :shake head:

Who's the WE, idiotic moron. :monkey:

the we is anyone who can read their signature, can you? :flog:

infidel and proud

who supports edl cunts? I know she is an idiotic moron she reckons she is infidel and proud :cheers:

only white lives matter ffs

who sticks up for these bnp cunts?

:again?: My bad. It took a while to realise you are just a troll. An idiotic, moronic troll. :hand:

so anyone who hates the bnp or edl is a moronic troll

must be about 65 million moronic trolls in the uk then

clever people hate the edl and bnp with a passion

you clearly don't fit that demograph and never will

anti-british cunt

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:So imo I said the one from Little Mix looks slightly overweight from what I have seen of her on my TV and I said she still looks perfectly fine.

How the fuck does this equate to me bitching and moaning about WOMEN being overweight.. Jesus fucking christ GUEST read every part of that discussion or fuck off!! :thumbsup:

Short memory have we? You were one of those taking the piss out of Safi for being fat, just to make a point last week!
Holy shit your memory is crap I replied in kind when one or two people were being a twat towards me if they want to be dicks I can do that back at them no problem whatsoever. AND I never specifically called Saf 'fat' that was a few other idiots!!

Give over, it was obvious you were baiting and using her bodyshape to make a point about you being called skinny. Just because you were called skinny doesn't make it right to abuse a female for her weight! Very low.
Obvious in your narrow little mind. You're pathetic. :slap: I've already discussed this with FMs who have a brain. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:What I have noted is that some females on here can talk in a way that 'COULD' be perceived as negative about another females 'weight' and no one instantly jumps down their throats. It happened last night.

Ok fine may be what I said also 'COULD' be perceived as negative but as I said the clue is in the fact I said the one from Little Mix still looks absolutely fine.

Some people should quit with the instantly jumping down certain FMs throats though at least read a discussion in full first.

Just stop taking the piss out of women for being fat and people wby ouldn't have something to jump down your neck at would they! It's not difficult ffs. :brickwall:
Ah yes that is what I've been doing. Why don't you start reading discussions in full.

Why don't you give your brain cell a little rest!
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.

He also mocked a young girl half his age for being overweight! What a 'man' hey?
As I say give it a rest

:thumbsup:
Last edited by jp761 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why are you attacking JP, and not the 'Guests', when they are saying far, far worse? :dunno:
Now I wonder why that could be one guest is possibly very busy right now ;)
jp761

Postby Different guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Perpetual wrote: :again?: My bad. It took a while to realise you are just a troll. An idiotic, moronic troll. :hand:

Why troll? :dunno:

"Infidel and proud" is a slogan of the far-right, and #whitelivesmatter is used by racists.

If I didn't want people thinking I was EDL, I'd change my sig to something less moronic
Different guest

Postby JP971 Admirer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:26 pm

jp761 wrote:@Jpadmirer A little late but Evening to you :laughing:

All you had to do was call...and I am here.

Jp is lovely, fair and sticks up for himself when he has to. He is misunderstood...but not by me. :wubbers:
JP971 Admirer

Postby JP971 Admirer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:I know, and all in all what happened last night was very amicable. I wasn't trying to have a go at you or anyone else I was just pointing out what appears to happen on here at times.

Damn jp, you have some hardcore fans out there. :gigglesnshit:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3645
What's that nothing is showing ?

Oh, sorry. If you look at the members list there's a JP_Admirer username that joined after you. :wubbers:
Haha.. shit fan has made zero posts :pmsl:

I have posted many times as a guest and I was definitely not drunk - but you knocked me back, remember? But yes, I can still admire from afar and I have your back, 100%.

:drool:
JP971 Admirer

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:Who's the WE, idiotic moron. :monkey:

the we is anyone who can read their signature, can you? :flog:

infidel and proud

who supports edl cunts? I know she is an idiotic moron she reckons she is infidel and proud :cheers:

only white lives matter ffs

who sticks up for these bnp cunts?

:again?: My bad. It took a while to realise you are just a troll. An idiotic, moronic troll. :hand:

so anyone who hates the bnp or edl is a moronic troll

must be about 65 million moronic trolls in the uk then

clever people hate the edl and bnp with a passion

you clearly don't fit that demograph and never will

anti-british cunt

Well said :thumbsup:

Not just clever people tho, anyone with a decent bone in their body hates EDL scum

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:44 pm

[quote="JP971 Admirer]

I have posted many times as a guest and I was definitely not drunk - but you knocked me back, remember? But yes, I can still admire from afar and I have your back, 100%.

:drool:[/quote]

Are you JP?

Surely you have to be a sock account?

If not what size are you? JP doesn't appear to like curves.
Goodwife

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Different guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote: :again?: My bad. It took a while to realise you are just a troll. An idiotic, moronic troll. :hand:

Why troll? :dunno:

"Infidel and proud" is a slogan of the far-right, and #whitelivesmatter is used by racists.

If I didn't want people thinking I was EDL, I'd change my sig to something less moronic

You do not have to be a part of the EDL to be an Infidel and proud. Nor is Whitelivesmatter any more racist than Blacklivesmatter, or do you immediately assume that they are members of The Black Panther group, or such like?
Frankly

Postby JP971 Admirer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Goodwife wrote:[quote="JP971 Admirer]

:drool:[/quote]

Are you JP?

Surely you have to be a sock account?

If not what size are you? JP doesn't appear to like curves.[/quote]

Nope, I am not JP.

Doesn;t like curves? That's good because I have none. I am all muscle - but the biggest part of me is my schlong.

But he already told me he is not into that. :bawlin:
JP971 Admirer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive