DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby charlie » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:46 am

Keyser wrote:
triggerhappy wrote:
Guest wrote:Drunk again are we?
Talking of "faux outrage": you talking about how you conduct yourself in private, not always the little gentleman are you?

All this boring, cryptic crap!

Grow up and get a life, you miserable cunt! :thumbsup:

The baghead has been doing it (whoever they are) ever since I joined here - but thanks for the comment - I like it when people are blunt! :wubwub:

They remind me of a monkey throwing shit through the bars at visitors and hoping some of it will stick. :canny:

:mrgreen: Sometimes you've just got to say what's on your mind. :more beer:

If that means calling anonymous bagheads cunts - well, if the proverbial cap fits! :choc:
charlie

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:46 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:

Drunk again are we?
Talking of "faux outrage": you talking about how you conduct yourself in private, not always the little gentleman are you?

How would you know anything about me baghead? :Hiya:

Hmm middle of the night - check.

Anonymous shit stirring with no proof - check.

Coward - check. :again?:

Coz you keeping getting pissed up and telling everyone. :drinktype:

Do I?

Examples darling! :wubwub:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 am

triggerhappy wrote:
Keyser wrote:
triggerhappy wrote:
Guest wrote:Drunk again are we?

All this boring, cryptic crap!

Grow up and get a life, you miserable cunt! :thumbsup:

The baghead has been doing it (whoever they are) ever since I joined here - but thanks for the comment - I like it when people are blunt! :wubwub:

They remind me of a monkey throwing shit through the bars at visitors and hoping some of it will stick. :canny:

:mrgreen: Sometimes you've just got to say what's on your mind. :more beer:

If that means calling anonymous bagheads cunts - well, if the proverbial cap fits! :choc:

:canny: :hap: :gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby charlie » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:50 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:

Drunk again are we?

Isn't it time you were in bed, sweetie?

After all, you need all the energy you can get, if you want to attempt another 'masterful' trolling fail! :trollface:
charlie

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 am

triggerhappy wrote:Isn't it time you were in bed, sweetie?

After all, you need all the energy you can get, if you want to attempt another 'masterful' trolling fail! :trollface:

:awesome:
Keyser

Postby Puzzler » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:23 am

I can't be fucked to move.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:10 am

triggerhappy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:

Drunk again are we?

Isn't it time you were in bed, sweetie?

Keyser has sent for reinforcements..did he pm you?? :cheers:

Postby Vicky » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:28 am

triggerhappy wrote: :mrgreen: Sometimes you've just got to say what's on your mind. :more beer:

Well you happen to be as anonymous as the guests.

Well i know you have an account here, but I don't think your mum and dad named you "Triggerhappy" and if they did, I'll stand corrected.

This habit of calling Guests "Anonymous Cunts" on here, a forum that has always had Guest-Posting, is getting boring.
Vicky

Postby Puzzler » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:56 am

Victoria wrote:
triggerhappy wrote: :mrgreen: Sometimes you've just got to say what's on your mind. :more beer:

Well i know you have an account here, but I don't think your mum and dad named you "Triggerhappy" and if they did, I'll stand corrected.

This habit of calling Guests "Anonymous Cunts" on here, a forum that has always had Guest-Posting, is getting boring.

Well said Vicky :laughing: :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 am

Victoria wrote:

But if the same guest always just comes on here to anonymously slag the same person off in the middle of the night - then they are cunts - pure and simple. :more beer:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:55 am

Keyser wrote:
Victoria wrote:

But if the same guest always just comes on here to anonymously slag the same person off in the middle of the night - then they are cunts - pure and simple. :more beer:

True but the old rubbish of guests being too cowardly to register an account is ridiculous. It takes no more courage to post under a made up username than under the name guest for the reasons Victoria mentioned. It's not like you're some big brace soldier if you have an account. :gigglesnshit: I think more guests might bother to make an account and log in if people didn't harp on endlessly about Baghead cunts and how very cowardly they are. Why would guests do what people who call them cunts want them to do? If members doing that found it in themselves to stfu about it more users might appear.

Postby Vicky » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:03 am

Keyser wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I was talking about calling guests "Anonymous Cunts" when the likes of you and "Trigger-happy" are just as anonymous.

You posted loads as a guest before you signed up here, you didn't mind guest posting then.

Oh and for the last time, more than one guest here dislikes you.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:06 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Victoria wrote:

True but the old rubbish of guests being too cowardly to register an account is ridiculous. It takes no more courage to post under a made up username than under the name guest for the reasons Victoria mentioned. It's not like you're some big brace soldier if you have an account. :gigglesnshit: I think more guests might bother to make an account and log in if people didn't harp on endlessly about Baghead cunts and how very cowardly they are. Why would guests do what people who call them cunts want them to do? If members doing that found it in themselves to stfu about it more users might appear.

True - but my point was not directed to guests in general (plenty of good ones post here) but at the very few who use anonymous guest status just to continually shit stir.

Anyway kip time. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 am

Victoria wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I was talking about calling guests "Anonymous Cunts" when the likes of you and "Trigger-happy" are just as anonymous.

You posted loads as a guest before you signed up here, you didn't mind guest posting then.

Oh and for the last time, more than one guest here dislikes you.
:thumbsup:

One in particular does though - and never fucking shuts up about it - Holly has it spot on about members and guests in my opinion.

Kip time.

Oh and I have never guest posted since I joined Vicky.

Ever. :thumbsup:
Last edited by Keyser on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 am

Keyser wrote:

Keys, how do you know it's the same guest? There's no way of knowing that for sure, is there? :dunno:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive