DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 am

Sue Ellen frae Dallas wrote:
anonymous baghead cunt wrote:
Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:
But if the same guest always just comes on here to anonymously slag the same person off in the middle of the night - then they are cunts - pure and simple. :more beer:

Keys, how do you know it's the same guest? There's no way of knowing that for sure, is there? :dunno:

He doesn't know it's the same guest, Vam. Victoria - who has access to the IP numbers says again and again it's more than one person - but Keyser knows better. :hand:
Also he gets drunk posts all over DS and doesn't remember the next day what he's posted so people probably know more about him than he thinks they do.

Lol very true. He can't remember half of what he blurts out. That's why it's better to get some music on and chill when you've been drinking. Avoid posting on forums or Facebook as you'll regret it. :cheers:

It isn't. It's better for self development to write what's in your drunken mind then read it the next day. In life sometimes we push issues aside and just get in with it. After a drink they come to the surface and get dealt with.

I see it as a kind of therapy.

Postby anonymous baghead cunt » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sue Ellen frae Dallas wrote:
Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:
But if the same guest always just comes on here to anonymously slag the same person off in the middle of the night - then they are cunts - pure and simple. :more beer:

Keys, how do you know it's the same guest? There's no way of knowing that for sure, is there? :dunno:

He doesn't know it's the same guest, Vam. Victoria - who has access to the IP numbers says again and again it's more than one person - but Keyser knows better. :hand:
Also he gets drunk posts all over DS and doesn't remember the next day what he's posted so people probably know more about him than he thinks they do.

Lol very true. He can't remember half of what he blurts out. That's why it's better to get some music on and chill when you've been drinking. Avoid posting on forums or Facebook as you'll regret it. :cheers:

It isn't. It's better for self development to write what's in your drunken mind then read it the next day. In life sometimes we push issues aside and just get in with it. After a drink they come to the surface and get dealt with.

I see it as a kind of therapy.

Then we are all due payment as his de facto therapists. £250 an hour cash thanks. :thumbsup:
anonymous baghead cunt

Postby Another guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:56 am

Keyser wrote:
Notice my birthday thread did you? Plenty of those were people I have spoken to on DS PM for years and *gasp horror* many are women.

I noticed the thumbs down.
Another guest

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Some people change a lot when they drink and suffer the guilt the next day. Some people might become violent and decide to never touch it again. In my opinion they are repressing a side to themselves.

It's a bit like jungs shadow. The shadow and the self need merging.

I change a bit as in get merry and relaxed or it will have the opposite effect of pushing up something I'm worrying about to the surface, but not to the point of a personality change. And I'm still very self aware and aware of everything that is going on around me if I'm in a group. But I know and have known of people who completely change. Like there's 2 people in there.

Postby VR6storm » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
This may come as a surprise but I don't hang on your every word and I don't read your every post on here never mind DS.

But its not my fault really that my eyes glaze over when the jp show starts

I imagine many others feel the same as you. For me, this thread is barely worth looking at after around 5pm, when he usually starts his daily spamming shift.

Tbf though, if people didn't keep on prodding him, he'd probably have nothing to react to. Just sayin' :dunno:

That's a bit rich considering how long you and shitstorm have been prodding jra for a reaction :alfie:

I have NEVER 'prodded' JR'tha...... nor would i want to. So fuck of scuzzbucket. :dafinger:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Has he got issues with alcohol?

No more than most I would say. He plays it out on forums though where it's recorded for all to see. If he's had a few, DS is the last place he should go. Too many malicious hypocrites....

Postby jra » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
This may come as a surprise but I don't hang on your every word and I don't read your every post on here never mind DS.

I imagine many others feel the same as you. For me, this thread is barely worth looking at after around 5pm, when he usually starts his daily spamming shift.

Tbf though, if people didn't keep on prodding him, he'd probably have nothing to react to. Just sayin' :dunno:

How about this. People stop talking about him and maybe he'll stop replying. We've done PM gate to death. Change the bleeding subject.

Is this you having your say without actually reading the conversation?

It was not about "PM gate"

I know. I'm talking about the general situation.
jra

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:31 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's a bit rich considering how long you and shitstorm have been prodding jra for a reaction :alfie:

I have NEVER 'prodded' JR'tha...... nor would i want to. So fuck of scuzzbucket. :dafinger:

Gotta love these highly excitable Guests, and their batshit crazy exaggeration.

No reference from me since page 46 of this thread - and even that post was to point out that there had been no mention from me for 65 pages before that :mrgreen:

Do the math, Guesty :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

No reference from me since page 46 of this thread - and even that post was to point out that there had been no mention from me for 65 pages before that :mrgreen:

So you've stopped baiting jra for, what, two weeks now? Congrats on your restraint, but I was referring to the previous months of you and your creepy sidekick boring the shit out of everyone

Which is why I said it's a bit rich of you to ask people to stop baiting JP :thumbsup:

Postby jra » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you've stopped baiting jra for, what, two weeks now? Congrats on your restraint, but I was referring to the previous months of you and your creepy sidekick boring the shit out of everyone

Which is why I said it's a bit rich of you to ask people to stop baiting JP :thumbsup:

I worry about both of them having lost a grip on reality.
jra

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

:ooer: .... :dunno:

Okay. Let me put it another way: fuck off, you shitstirring asshole :smilin:
Vam

Postby jra » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:32 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

How's that fantasy world you appear to be living in?
jra

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Have the big-babies been busy again. :pmsl: I haven't read back yet. ;)
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:54 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Victoria wrote:
triggerhappy wrote: :mrgreen: Sometimes you've just got to say what's on your mind. :more beer:

If that means calling anonymous bagheads cunts - well, if the proverbial cap fits! :choc:

Well you happen to be as anonymous as the guests.

Well i know you have an account here, but I don't think your mum and dad named you "Triggerhappy" and if they did, I'll stand corrected.

This habit of calling Guests "Anonymous Cunts" on here, a forum that has always had Guest-Posting, is getting boring.

True but the old rubbish of guests being too cowardly to register an account is ridiculous. It takes no more courage to post under a made up username than under the name guest for the reasons Victoria mentioned.

Other than you can't tell guests apart from each other. Big difference from people that have unique user names. For all I know some guests talk to themselves on here. It wouldn't surprise me. So, not the same as registered users. But do carry on. :brickwall:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.
jp761

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

:ooer: .... :dunno:

Okay. Let me put it another way: fuck off, you shitstirring asshole :smilin:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive