DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm

jp761 wrote:Has the big-baby been busy again. :pmsl: ;)

No you've only just arrived :guapo: :babby:

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:06 pm

jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.

No they shouldn't why do you have to declare who you are?

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Interesting reading, it appears that some guests can do metamorphosis into Keysers beer cans. :pmsl:

Has he publicly talked about drinking lots of alcohol ? It cracks me up how some people THINK they know about the lives of others.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Spot on and some guests are members of DS if they are so interested in DS and it's posters, they should declare who they are on there. They are no doubt hiding things it isn't a level playing field.

you don't know who I am and I post on DS. It is irrelevant to the discussions I take part in on here.

I agree. And besides, how would we know if they were being honest? Any guest could claim to be a DS poster, Scottie, Jason Watkins, Whedonite, Retford, muggins, ... it's not as if the admin can confirm or deny it. They can probably check ip's and tell one guest from another and if it matches an existing member, but nothing more.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Well it would level the playing field. But more importantly, why would anyone who is clearly interested in DS and it's posters want to hide who they are on the site.

What are the reasons ?
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I agree. And besides, how would we know if they were being honest? Any guest could claim to be a DS poster, Scottie, Jason Watkins, Whedonite, Retford, muggins, ... it's not as if the admin can confirm or deny it. They can probably check ip's and tell one guest from another and if it matches an existing member, but nothing more.
It could obviously be proven. But as my post to Goodwife explains I just don't see why someone needs to hide their DS identity.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Has the big-baby been busy again. :pmsl: ;)

No you've only just arrived :guapo: :babby:
Just finish your Rusks.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:16 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:

It could obviously be proven. But as my post to Goodwife explains I just don't see why someone needs to hide their DS identity.

How could it be proven?
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's a bit rich considering how long you and shitstorm have been prodding jra for a reaction :alfie:

I have NEVER 'prodded' JR'tha...... nor would i want to. So fuck of scuzzbucket. :dafinger:

Gotta love these highly excitable Guests, and their batshit crazy exaggeration.

No reference from me since page 46 of this thread - and even that post was to point out that there had been no mention from me for 65 pages before that :mrgreen:

Do the math, Guesty :thumbsup:

So you've stopped baiting jra for, what, two weeks now? Congrats on your restraint, but I was referring to the previous months of you and your creepy sidekick boring the shit out of everyone

Which is why I said it's a bit rich of you to ask people to stop baiting JP :thumbsup:

:ooer: .... :dunno:

Okay. Let me put it another way: fuck off, you shitstirring asshole :smilin:

Lol :pmsl: If all else fails, try Keyser's "cowardly shitstirring baghead" tactic in the hope that no one notices the guest made a valid point :more beer:

Postby Billy Lou Rae Jo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Sue Ellen frae Dallas wrote:Lol very true. He can't remember half of what he blurts out. That's why it's better to get some music on and chill when you've been drinking. Avoid posting on forums or Facebook as you'll regret it. :cheers:

V. true Sue, you great gorgeous tart. I can never be trusted with a bottle of wine and a keyboard in the same room!!!!!
:shame:
Billy Lou Rae Jo

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:26 pm

jp761 wrote:Interesting reading, it appears that some guests can do metamorphosis into Keysers beer cans. :pmsl:

Has he publicly talked about drinking lots of alcohol ? It cracks me up how some people THINK they know about the lives of others.

Tut tut. An apostrophe is missing. Can you see where or should I help you?

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:28 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Well it would level the playing field. But more importantly, why would anyone who is clearly interested in DS and it's posters want to hide who they are on the site.

What are the reasons ?

quite simply, its non of your beeswax :nelix:

the thread is about discussing DS and its posters. it matters not a jot if you are a poster or not

there is no stipulation that you should say who you are and potentially open yourself up to ridicule and abuse as some of you have
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:29 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:

There are many reasons why someone wouldn't use their DS identity. And what does it matter anyway? This is a totally independent forum. There's no requirement, withholding your DS identity doesn't have any impact on the discussion. If anything I'd say it actually helps, those that do use their DS identity tend to end up in awful circular arguments that bore the shit out of everyone else.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:

How could it be proven?
Easily, just a simple I'm now going to post in a certain thread on DS. If the post shows up alongside the FMs user name who they are claiming to be, then yeah that will prove who they are.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:

What are the reasons ?

quite simply, its non of your beeswax :nelix:

the thread is about discussing DS and its posters. it matters not a jot if you are a poster or not

there is no stipulation that you should say who you are and potentially open yourself up to ridicule and abuse as some of you have

Spot on.

Instead of constantly moaning about it, JP should just get on with using this thread to discuss DS. But he'll find that difficult because he is at the centre of the universe so every conversation HAS to be about him (and his cock if possible).

Previous

Return to The Archive