DS and DTV Part 54

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 53

Postby JP971 Admirer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:16 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:I know, and all in all what happened last night was very amicable. I wasn't trying to have a go at you or anyone else I was just pointing out what appears to happen on here at times.

Damn jp, you have some hardcore fans out there. :gigglesnshit:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3645
What's that nothing is showing ?

Oh, sorry. If you look at the members list there's a JP_Admirer username that joined after you. :wubbers:
Haha.. shit fan has made zero posts :pmsl:

You called, my love. :wubwub:
JP971 Admirer

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:
Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.

so you are fucking blind as well as deaf

small wonder you like EDL paedos

What a pathetic thing to say. I would hazard a guess you're no oil painting and I bet you can't sing as well. Little Mix are doing well and have lots of young fans who look up to them. Can you say the same thing? Does anyone want to be just like you? I sincerely doubt it. You're jealous of a girlband, how sad. I suspect you're the same person making fat comments. Grow up you sad sack of shit.

I'm a size 8, I can sing perfect pitch and was involved in a number one single and I'm still mates with sally lindsay

so fuck off dear

You forgot obnoxious idiot.....
Staliaoftheknife

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I agree with JP, he said the Little Mix singer looks fine. I saw them on TV in a Brits repeat and they all looked great. Their singing was good too.

:bell: :bell: :bell:

Idiotic Moron Alert!

yes we know PS supports the EDL and is an idiotic moron

the infidel and proud shows us this :shake head:

Who's the WE, idiotic moron. :monkey:
Frankly

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:What a pathetic thing to say. I would hazard a guess you're no oil painting and I bet you can't sing as well. Little Mix are doing well and have lots of young fans who look up to them. Can you say the same thing? Does anyone want to be just like you? I sincerely doubt it. You're jealous of a girlband, how sad. I suspect you're the same person making fat comments. Grow up you sad sack of shit.

I'm a size 8, I can sing perfect pitch and was involved in a number one single and I'm still mates with sally lindsay

so fuck off dear

phpBB [video]

:dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:
Guest wrote:

What a pathetic thing to say. I would hazard a guess you're no oil painting and I bet you can't sing as well. Little Mix are doing well and have lots of young fans who look up to them. Can you say the same thing? Does anyone want to be just like you? I sincerely doubt it. You're jealous of a girlband, how sad. I suspect you're the same person making fat comments. Grow up you sad sack of shit.

so fuck off dear

:pmsl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:What a pathetic thing to say. I would hazard a guess you're no oil painting and I bet you can't sing as well. Little Mix are doing well and have lots of young fans who look up to them. Can you say the same thing? Does anyone want to be just like you? I sincerely doubt it. You're jealous of a girlband, how sad. I suspect you're the same person making fat comments. Grow up you sad sack of shit.

so fuck off dear

phpBB [video]

:dunno:

:grrrrr: You beat me to it! :pmsl:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Poster has such a good life that he/she has to quote being friends with somebody off Corrie. Being involved in a number one single - are you Madonna? Britney? Lady Gaga? beyonce? No. Mates with Sally lindsay.

Fuck, we should all aspire to that.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:31 pm

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:

:bell: :bell: :bell:

Idiotic Moron Alert!

the we is anyone who can read their signature, can you? :flog:

infidel and proud

who supports edl cunts? I know she is an idiotic moron she reckons she is infidel and proud :cheers:

only white lives matter ffs

who sticks up for these bnp cunts?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:Poster has such a good life that he/she has to quote being friends with somebody off Corrie. Being involved in a number one single - are you Madonna? Britney? Lady Gaga? beyonce? No. Mates with Sally lindsay.

would you rather be mates with druggies like the names you listed?

I has the best hair in that video :twirl:

:hap: :hap: :hap: :hap:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:41 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:So imo I said the one from Little Mix looks slightly overweight from what I have seen of her on my TV and I said she still looks perfectly fine.

How the fuck does this equate to me bitching and moaning about WOMEN being overweight.. Jesus fucking christ GUEST read every part of that discussion or fuck off!! :thumbsup:

Short memory have we? You were one of those taking the piss out of Safi for being fat, just to make a point last week!
Holy shit your memory is crap I replied in kind when one or two people were being a twat towards me if they want to be dicks I can do that back at them no problem whatsoever. AND I never specifically called Saf 'fat' that was a few other idiots!!

Give over, it was obvious you were baiting and using her bodyshape to make a point about you being called skinny. Just because you were called skinny doesn't make it right to abuse a female for her weight! Very low.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:43 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:What I have noted is that some females on here can talk in a way that 'COULD' be perceived as negative about another females 'weight' and no one instantly jumps down their throats. It happened last night.

Ok fine may be what I said also 'COULD' be perceived as negative but as I said the clue is in the fact I said the one from Little Mix still looks absolutely fine.

Some people should quit with the instantly jumping down certain FMs throats though at least read a discussion in full first.

Just stop taking the piss out of women for being fat and people wby ouldn't have something to jump down your neck at would they! It's not difficult ffs. :brickwall:
Ah yes that is what I've been doing. Why don't you start reading discussions in full.

And why don't you keep your grubby opinions about larger ladies to yourself!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:44 pm

He also mocked a young girl half his age for being overweight! What a 'man' hey?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:Poster has such a good life that he/she has to quote being friends with somebody off Corrie. Being involved in a number one single - are you Madonna? Britney? Lady Gaga? beyonce? No. Mates with Sally lindsay.

No. I'm Yonah from Cleopatra.

Postby Frankly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the we is anyone who can read their signature, can you? :flog:

infidel and proud

who supports edl cunts? I know she is an idiotic moron she reckons she is infidel and proud :cheers:

only white lives matter ffs

who sticks up for these bnp cunts?

:again?: My bad. It took a while to realise you are just a troll. An idiotic, moronic troll. :hand:
Frankly

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive