DS and DTV Part 55

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 54

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Guestjj wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Goodwife Why guilty conscience you ask.

Hiding the reason why they got permanent banned is one possible, as it could possibly be found in post history. Also if they are active on DS now but don't want anyone who posts on Dogs to see what they post on DS.

Basically whatever way you look at it, it all looks like someone who is hiding and being soft.

You're like a kid trying to provoke someone into a response by calling them names. It's pathetic from a grown man.
Name calling. lol Don't make me laugh my so called name calling in these posts is very tame, it barely even qualifies.

:thumbsup:

Oooooooooo!!

The big man's got really bad insults tucked away in his armoury.

I'm feart!!!!

now now, we all know JP has qualifying criteria that must be met before he can dish out his best insults. I am afraid he can't be certain you meet them at this time
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Guest wrote:Look jp's been here for over a month now it's time you lot follow his orders :grrrrr:

Must've missed the memo. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Holly wrote:I would prefer you not using my opinion as a tool to devalue my co-admins opinion...not fair tbh.

Fair enough Holly - sorry about that. :smilin:

Oh and people are right about having the same name on both forums - it just puts a target on your back.

But it's pointless changing now - who else posts shite about sharks and dinos on the snug science thread? :gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Guest wrote:Look jp's been here for over a month now it's time you lot follow his orders :grrrrr:

You've missed no memo, just some plonker trying to cause trouble. :pmsl: Imo you're one of the good posters on the forum.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:It's funny the two people that shout the loudest about guests, guest posted themselves. :twirl:
Which two people ? I never did.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

You've missed no memo, just some plonker trying to cause trouble. :pmsl: Imo you're one of the good posters on the forum.

I think you're a good poster generally, just a little islamaphobic at times.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:00 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:It's funny the two people that shout the loudest about guests, guest posted themselves. :twirl:

:shell:

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

:shell:
Admin proved people like you wrong in the past. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

I think you're a good poster generally, just a little islamaphobic at times.
lol You keep dreaming.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:43 pm

jp761 wrote:

Lying is one of your finest attributes.

You probably guest post in support of yourself.

As an aside, why do you leave a space before a question mark?

It looks very odd.

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby jra » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:00 pm

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43123&start=1455#p1263132

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43123&start=1485#p1263208

Way to miss the point I was making.

Personally, I've never asked for people to use their DS names if they don't want to. Just that guest and guest use their registered names so we know that they are two different people or the same person. How the fuck am I supposed to know if two posts by guest and guest are the same person or two different people? Well? It's like trying to identify a set of similar build people when they are all wearing balaclavas. The reason I signed up as jra is that knowing this place, somebody else would and who knows what might have happened then.
jra

Postby guest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Puzzler are you back on Digital Spy? If you are then what's your new name? If you don't want to answer, fair enough, I like your style which is the reason I ask.

Postby George » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:28 pm

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43123&start=1455#p1263132

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43123&start=1485#p1263208

Way to miss the point I was making.

Personally, I've never asked for people to use their DS names if they don't want to. Just that guest and guest use their registered names so we know that they are two different people or the same person. How the fuck am I supposed to know if two posts by guest and guest are the same person or two different people? Well? It's like trying to identify a set of similar build people when they are all wearing balaclavas. The reason I signed up as jra is that knowing this place, somebody else would and who knows what might have happened then.

why on earth would anyone want to pretend to be any anonymous forum user let alone you? That is very peculiar
George

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Lying is one of your finest attributes.

You probably guest post in support of yourself.

As an aside, why do you leave a space before a question mark?

It looks very odd.
Being an idiot is your finest attribute you look pathetic disagreeing with admin, they've done IP checks in the past and mentioned it in this thread.

Regarding the stupid question mark space, what relevance does that have to anything ? lol I can't always be fucked to type everything 100% correct, you should look around more, most people make little 'mistakes'. You make mistakes too. ;)

Rest assured though when I am paying full attention it shows, you only have to read a few posts from earlier. ;) It's fun messing with the head of people like you.

:thumbsup:
jp761

Postby yet another anonymous bag head cunty wunty » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Vicky is right, we don't really know who the guests are. It's pointless winding oneself up trying to work out who they are or fighting with a "stalker" who is really 20 people. If you're pissing off that many people and it bothers you then ask yourself what you're doing to antagonise people. If you don't care then it doesn't matter what they say so fuck em.
yet another anonymous bag head cunty wunty

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive