DS and DTV Part 55

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Vicks » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 am

Vam wrote:
Victoria wrote:
guest wrote:Anyone got a link to Pink smurfs comments? Or name of thread?


The comments about being attacked and called an English bastard when she lived in Scotland are in the thread about the Scottish referendum.

I do believe she's mentioned being gang raped by black men on here a while ago.

I'm not sure what the Muslims have done.


IIRC, she's said that Muslims round her way verbally abuse her on a regular basis.

Her claims of verbal abuse from Scottish folks do seem a bit of a stretch too far, though :ooer: Every Scot I've ever met has been great to be around.


The majority of Scots like a laugh and are very welcoming.

This story of hers, sounds like a load of keech as we say here.

Image
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64770
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 am

Victoria wrote:
Vam wrote:
Victoria wrote:
guest wrote:Anyone got a link to Pink smurfs comments? Or name of thread?


The comments about being attacked and called an English bastard when she lived in Scotland are in the thread about the Scottish referendum.

I do believe she's mentioned being gang raped by black men on here a while ago.

I'm not sure what the Muslims have done.


IIRC, she's said that Muslims round her way verbally abuse her on a regular basis.

Her claims of verbal abuse from Scottish folks do seem a bit of a stretch too far, though :ooer: Every Scot I've ever met has been great to be around.


The majority of Scots like a laugh and are very welcoming.

This story of hers, sounds like a load of keech as we say here.

Image


The thing is though...we don't know in what area our Smurf has had a bad experience in Scotland. There are rough and dangerous people in certain areas everywhere in the world, and that includes Scotland, Austria, New Zealand, the US etc...Maybe she was in the wrong place at the wrong time? NZ is a very save and laid back country, but there are certain areas I would not visit tbh...bad things could happen.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3302
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Vicks » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 am

Holly wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Vam wrote:
Victoria wrote:
guest wrote:Anyone got a link to Pink smurfs comments? Or name of thread?


The comments about being attacked and called an English bastard when she lived in Scotland are in the thread about the Scottish referendum.

I do believe she's mentioned being gang raped by black men on here a while ago.

I'm not sure what the Muslims have done.


IIRC, she's said that Muslims round her way verbally abuse her on a regular basis.

Her claims of verbal abuse from Scottish folks do seem a bit of a stretch too far, though :ooer: Every Scot I've ever met has been great to be around.


The majority of Scots like a laugh and are very welcoming.

This story of hers, sounds like a load of keech as we say here.

Image


The thing is though...we don't know in what area our Smurf has had a bad experience in Scotland. There are rough and dangerous people in certain areas everywhere in the world, and that includes Scotland, Austria, New Zealand, the US etc...Maybe she was in the wrong place at the wrong time? NZ is a very save and laid back country, but there are certain areas I would not visit tbh...bad things could happen.


If she'd said she'd been attacked in Ferguslie Park, i would have believed her.

The chances of being attacked there are very high, they wouldn't care if you were Scottish or English.

But saying she was refused service in a pub and asked to leave a bus, because she was English are pretty serious allegations.

That type of thing would make the papers.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64770
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 am

Oh that's fair enough...being refused just because you're English seems a bit suspect, unless you're in France or Russia :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3302
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Frankly » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 am

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
More often than you talk about DS (you know, the topic of the thread), less often than you bait and then pretend you're being picked on.


Utter bulllshit! You are so full of crap.


But, you know what I said is true. So, stop inventing your own version of history. I'm not particularly fussed whether you agree with me or not, but do carry on. It's not going to change anything. I signed up here after (not before) people on here were slagging me off big time and that's a fact. The rest is history. If said people hadn't done so, I probably wouldn't be here. I wish I could say, 'listen to me carefully, I will say this only once' and that's how it should be, but with some people on here the message hasn't got through over a year and a half later.


No. It's you rewriting history. I don't give a shit why or when you signed up. I am talking about in general, your baity comments to people, Vam included, and then your constant whining when you get a response, playing the victim and your smugness when people attack them for being nasty to poor old JRA. It's bullshit!


What a load of horseshit. How anyone can think it's JRA at fault here for retaliating is so weird. Vam and a few others have done far worse than baited him for months on end. They've openly targeted and gone gang handed with some horrible insults and name calling. As soon as he replies it's poor old Vam? Fuck off with that.
As for the meds comment, there's even a smiley here with meds on it so people criticising JRA must also be having a go the mods, unless of course they are full of shit and not really disgusted at all.


Open your eyes, or better still, read the thread! It was him who started this. And he has done before, but when somebody retaliates, he whinges and whines like a goodun, and people like you jump in to defend him. So yes, it is horseshit, but not for the false reasons you claim.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am

Victoria wrote:
Vam wrote:
Victoria wrote:
guest wrote:Anyone got a link to Pink smurfs comments? Or name of thread?


The comments about being attacked and called an English bastard when she lived in Scotland are in the thread about the Scottish referendum.

I do believe she's mentioned being gang raped by black men on here a while ago.

I'm not sure what the Muslims have done.


IIRC, she's said that Muslims round her way verbally abuse her on a regular basis.

Her claims of verbal abuse from Scottish folks do seem a bit of a stretch too far, though :ooer: Every Scot I've ever met has been great to be around.



The majority of Scots like a laugh and are very welcoming.

This story of hers, sounds like a load of keech as we say here.

Image


And me. Scotland is one of my favourite places to visit, we generally go up once a year or so for a week. Never met a cunt. All really lovely people. Being a Manc, I feel more comfortable up in Scotland than I do when I have to go down south.

Everywhere has little pockets of absolute cunts. Pubs that you probably should avoid, areas that are overrun with scum. Can't judge a whole bloody country on it though.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 am

Frankly wrote:
Open your eyes, or better still, read the thread! It was him who started this. And he has done before, but when somebody retaliates, he whinges and whines like a goodun, and people like you jump in to defend him. So yes, it is horseshit, but not for the false reasons you claim.


Don't be arsed any more, Fran - it's futile :dunno: None so blind, etc...

Most of this dragging it out crap is down to a couple of shit-stirring 'Guests' anyway. Probably one, come to think of it. I could be wrong, but the sheer dedication to being JRA's public defender seems very similar to a certain multi (multi!) id prat from the past :leer:

Back on topic - I see someone's rolled out yet another Reactions thread. Who knew?! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10934
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Open your eyes, or better still, read the thread! It was him who started this. And he has done before, but when somebody retaliates, he whinges and whines like a goodun, and people like you jump in to defend him. So yes, it is horseshit, but not for the false reasons you claim.


Don't be arsed any more, Fran - it's futile :dunno: None so blind, etc...

Most of this dragging it out crap is down to a couple of shit-stirring 'Guests' anyway. Probably one, come to think of it. I could be wrong, but the sheer dedication to being JRA's public defender seems very similar to a certain multi (multi!) id prat from the past :leer:

Back on topic - I see someone's rolled out yet another Reactions thread. Who knew?! :mrgreen:


Aye, was thinking the same. I actually went to read back, and it was the guests and Goodwife that turned it into such a big deal after JRAs little baiting attempt (which you didn't even rise to).

It's funny. I totally thought JP was going to turn into another JRA, but I reckon he's actually turned into a good example of how to move the fuck on and has slotted into the thread quite well after a rough start.

The reactions thread will forever baffle me.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Guest wrote:
She won't have better weather next week. It's humid season in Thaiti.

The humid season in Tahiti is from November to April. Occasionally, strong storms do develop. Cyclones are rare, with the last powerful one occurring in 1982.


:gigglesnshit: Did you actually take the time to do some research? If so, it's very kind of you to do that.

Tell you what - rather than labour the point here, I'll nip over to Random thread when I have time later, and answer you there. 'K? :wink:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10934
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Viper » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Quite jel about the Tahiti trip. On my to do list!
Conservatives voters are more intelligent than labour voters (scientific fact). Have consideration for their lower IQ when conversing with them.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6040
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:27 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Open your eyes, or better still, read the thread! It was him who started this. And he has done before, but when somebody retaliates, he whinges and whines like a goodun, and people like you jump in to defend him. So yes, it is horseshit, but not for the false reasons you claim.


Don't be arsed any more, Fran - it's futile :dunno: None so blind, etc...

Most of this dragging it out crap is down to a couple of shit-stirring 'Guests' anyway. Probably one, come to think of it. I could be wrong, but the sheer dedication to being JRA's public defender seems very similar to a certain multi (multi!) id prat from the past :leer:

Back on topic - I see someone's rolled out yet another Reactions thread. Who knew?! :mrgreen:


Aye, was thinking the same. I actually went to read back, and it was the guests and Goodwife that turned it into such a big deal after JRAs little baiting attempt (which you didn't even rise to).

It's funny. I totally thought JP was going to turn into another JRA, but I reckon he's actually turned into a good example of how to move the fuck on and has slotted into the thread quite well after a rough start.

The reactions thread will forever baffle me.


Cracks me up to see certain folks selectively overlooking the months and months of countless Guests slagging him off every which way and back again. FAR easier to focus on just me, and even Stormy, on account of having an identifiable username to swarm all over like a rash :mrgreen:

Still, it's all part of owning one's own shit, as opposed to posting like a gutless anon wuss :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10934
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 pm

Viper wrote:Quite jel about the Tahiti trip. On my to do list!


DO IT!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Second time around for me, and I think the saying "Heaven is a place on earth" was invented with islands like Moreea/Bora Bora in mind :wink:

I'll answer a bit more in Random later, if you're interested. There's a bit of tale to tell about this trip... :leer:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10934
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Viper » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Vam wrote:
Viper wrote:Quite jel about the Tahiti trip. On my to do list!


DO IT!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Second time around for me, and I think the saying "Heaven is a place on earth" was invented with islands like Moreea/Bora Bora in mind :wink:

I'll answer a bit more in Random later, if you're interested. There's a bit of tale to tell about this trip... :leer:


Having watched mutiny Vanuatu is also on to do list. Bit far for the kids so maybe in a couple of years. Looks absolute paradise.
Conservatives voters are more intelligent than labour voters (scientific fact). Have consideration for their lower IQ when conversing with them.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6040
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
She won't have better weather next week. It's humid season in Thaiti.

The humid season in Tahiti is from November to April. Occasionally, strong storms do develop. Cyclones are rare, with the last powerful one occurring in 1982.


:gigglesnshit: Did you actually take the time to do some research? If so, it's very kind of you to do that.

Tell you what - rather than labour the point here, I'll nip over to Random thread when I have time later, and answer you there. 'K? :wink:

Yes, you should have gone in August :thumbsup:

For such a big trip you should have planned that better. I would have done :snooty:

The humidity will hit you as soon as you land, make sure you have a bottle of water ready and take your own sun creams as they'll be an extortionate price there.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby jp761 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:10 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Open your eyes, or better still, read the thread! It was him who started this. And he has done before, but when somebody retaliates, he whinges and whines like a goodun, and people like you jump in to defend him. So yes, it is horseshit, but not for the false reasons you claim.


Don't be arsed any more, Fran - it's futile :dunno: None so blind, etc...

Most of this dragging it out crap is down to a couple of shit-stirring 'Guests' anyway. Probably one, come to think of it. I could be wrong, but the sheer dedication to being JRA's public defender seems very similar to a certain multi (multi!) id prat from the past :leer:

Back on topic - I see someone's rolled out yet another Reactions thread. Who knew?! :mrgreen:


Aye, was thinking the same. I actually went to read back, and it was the guests and Goodwife that turned it into such a big deal after JRAs little baiting attempt (which you didn't even rise to).

It's funny. I totally thought JP was going to turn into another JRA, but I reckon he's actually turned into a good example of how to move the fuck on and has slotted into the thread quite well after a rough start.

The reactions thread will forever baffle me.
Imo, JRAs replies are a bit too long on too many occasions, but hey he can post however he chooses. From my point of view, when I feel a post is twatty I usually reply in a brief and sometimes lazy manner.

If someone does feel that a post aimed at them is pathetic, don't put too much effort into a reply, save more lengthy and sincere replies for those posts that look constructive and sensible sounding.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest