DS and DTV Part 55

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Goodwife » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
That it was, in fact I discovered the insults made by Vam are piss poor.

But given she doesn't even realise she had a meltdown, maybe she was either drunk or is a dizzy bint.

I am too cos it is constant then she seems to forget anything was said and acts as if nothing happened but thats either arrogance or dementia

Look at Teflon brain, giving her considered opinion :woteva:

Clearly a person of rare intelligence. Very rare... :gigglesnshit: Tell me, luv, do you stare for ages at a carton of frozen OJ, because it says "Concentrate"?

I would appreciate it if you stopped quoting my posts when you are clearly talking about yourself!

I live in the UK, it is orange juice and I don't buy it, never mind freeze it. What a weird fucker you are
Goodwife

Postby Frankly » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
:woteva:
But, I'll respond as and when, my choice.
:woteva:

Yup. Me too.

No worries, though. At least another few weeks will pass before I notice your BS again.

You were saying. You managed a whole day.

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
Vam wrote:Never had you down as someone who'd exaggerate but, whatever... :dunno:

JRA has bribed me with Turkish massage vouchers.
Lines are drawn beatch.

Your next voucher is in the post btw.

*sigh*...the attention had veered away from you and things had moved on. And now look at you - first last night, and then again today - needling and baiting away like a goodun, and still determined to keep all things JRA fresh in everyone's mind. You're so transparent :mrgreen: So much for "I only respond to people having a go at me". The "meltdown" was only in your head, btw.

Now, can we please get off the subject of you, and back to DS stuff? :thumbsup:

I'm just having a laugh with the poster. I'm not having a go at them. Nothing more.

And a bit rich coming from you after going into mental/pyscho mode a couple of days ago. Sure your not on meds?

For fucks sake, give it a rest you baiting, smug prick. You and your 'not real life friends' , spent the best part of yesterday ganging up on Vam! Which makes you, and them, no better than anyone else on here. So, get off your high horse, and lose the self pitying attitude. Jesus fucking wept!
Frankly

Postby Goodwife » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 pm

cobaye22 wrote:Andy the cool mod is waxing lyrical in the "Jail" system thread.
Sounds more complicated than F1 points so I switched off.

The appropriately named "Pitman" joshes : 'I hope I don't end up in chokey, jp might have me as his bitch'.

Andy lost his rag at someone a few weeks ago and said he wasn't a mod. Think he is one of the IT people who have implemented the new forum

That jokes funny :gigglesnshit: I am going to go give it a ha ha
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Haha Pitman, my old sparring partner from the BB forum for the most part, he's hilarious!
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Goodwife wrote:

The appropriately named "Pitman" joshes : 'I hope I don't end up in chokey, jp might have me as his bitch'.

Andy lost his rag at someone a few weeks ago and said he wasn't a mod. Think he is one of the IT people who have implemented the new forum

H'e's a mod when he's being nice and civil, and a regular FM when he wants to have a vent.

I'm just surmising you understand. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:58 pm

jp761 wrote:Haha Pitman, my old sparring partner from the BB forum for the most part, he's hilarious!

You're one of the BB loons then. :shake head:

Postby Goodwife » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:02 pm

The people posting on DS tonight are on the fruitloop juice

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ere#latest
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:03 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

H'e's a mod when he's being nice and civil, and a regular FM when he wants to have a vent.

He says not, he said it wasn't his job to ban people and moderate
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Whatever he does exactly, I think he's refreshing for someone who has some kind of extra privileges.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:11 pm

I can't believe the high number of people siding with the police officer for confiscating those flowers on Mother's Day.

What has the world come to when little girls can't go on a walk and pick flowers for their mother on Mother's Day?

Oh it was public land they say. Why not go and buy some...

We are apart of the land and there's a reason daffodils are given at Mother's Day. It's because they'll be fucking dead soon!

That bitch has forever made them fear and hate the police and associate them with bullying. How much was she getting paid to do that? How many bulbs could be planted with just one of her days wages?

It would be worth it.

Postby jp761 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Haha Pitman, my old sparring partner from the BB forum for the most part, he's hilarious!

You're one of the BB loons then. :shake head:
It's part of the forum I've posted in yes, and quite a lot back when BB was vaguely popular. Haha.
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:13 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Whatever he does exactly, I think he's refreshing for someone who has some kind of extra privileges.

Omg wonders will never cease! i actually agree
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Some fuckers take this like and dislike too fucking seriously! Who gives a rats cunt if some random forum name agrees with you or not?!

I know it's fucking pathetic reading the moans from these gobshites! Who give a flying fuck who likes or doesn't like what you have to say, it's a forum for discussion not a popularity contest. They need to get a fucking life!

lol I think we all know your types. You're the ones everyone thinks are cunts but you don't care cos you tell it like it is and it's only the internet and nobody is real anyway. :bell:

It's nice to be liked and have people who agree and listen to what you say is the answer for most folks. :hap:

Snowflake is your type.

Postby jp761 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:17 pm

@Goodwife

Superb, do something you enjoy to celebrate, get your favorite drink or something. :more beer:

I'm about to watch a legend strut his stuff, Roger Federer. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jra » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:44 pm

George wrote:@jra, why do you frequently insult people by referring to their mental health or asking if they are on 'meds' or something similar related to medication?

By frequently you mean sometimes.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive