DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stop grasping at straws - you've proved nothing. See, unlike you, I'm looking at what NN actually wrote and I'm not trying to read between the lines to invent a meaning that doesn't exist.

But surely even you can agree that certain people on BOTH sides of the McCann debate have behaved like cunts in those threads.

You're as deluded as she is, it's just been linked she attacked penny calling her a cunt, and has also attacked happy, benji etc. It's there in black and white mate, and while we're at it it's also there in black and white that she has a temper tantrum when JP suggests she says who she is. Scared shitless anyone will find out which nutter she is, my moneys on Sunshine girl or Shalamara.

Keep defending her though, it shows how blinkered you, her and the rest of you obsessed lying nutters are..

Fucking hell. You'd think I was the first person on this thread that ever said anything about a poster on DS.

You go on about me saying all these nasty things, being obsessed and loony. And yet it is you that has spent half the day chucking whatever insult you can think up my way, speculating who I am on DS and telling me what my opinion is. You have much more in common with the obsessed conspiracy nuts than I do.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Guest wrote:The nuttiest and rudest posters on those MCCann threads are undoubtedly the Penny Crayon, Benjamini, Happynes, Hobbit type of posters. They seem to accuse anyone who may even slightly doubt the parents version of events some kind of David Icke CT nutter and desperately try to make out they all are going on about fridges or hidden graves.

The only posters that go on about the more outlandish fridge shite are them. Their rabid defence and name calling and random accusations actually make them seem like the CT nuts, desperate to make out all posters are saying the crazy theories, when it's clear by reading the thread, they are not.

Some sanity at last. Not to mention shit hot accuracy :thumbsup:

Postby Cobs » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Speaking of murderers, Gilbertoo has finally killed the 'Reactions' thread.

His final scream into the abyss -

"Why? This is a discussion forum so people lodging an anonymous and ambiguous disagreement with no extra context or explanation isn't what makes a discussion a discussion. I used this forum for over 10yrs perfectly fine - was able to have discussions, disagreements, even arguments. I like to think that I've learnt a few things since my time here - reactions now massively dumb down discussion and I and others won't learn much if our comments are only met with anonymous "reactions"."
Cobs

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 pm

jp761 wrote:Yes I once mentioned that I think those who want to discuss DS McCann threads on Dogs, should actually say who they are on DS. Due to the highly emotive nature of the subject, this way everyone will know what has been said by any individual who has participated in McCann threads on DS.

It's just a personal opinion as I said before.

As for NastyNickers having a 'hissy fit' at me, I personally don't really recall it like that. We disagreed, and gave our personal opinion, that was it.

We didn't even discuss it JP. I quoted and replied to a guest who replied to another guest who replied to you :pmsl:
I didn't even comment on your post or revealing of usernames.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Guys stop saying JP said that JP said this. As I said me and NastyNickers discussed it once or twice, I didn't feel any hissy fit came my way. We disagreed, that was it.

How you guys want to argue this one out between yourselves, is entirely up to you. :laughing:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:Yes I once mentioned that I think those who want to discuss DS McCann threads on Dogs, should actually say who they are on DS. Due to the highly emotive nature of the subject, this way everyone will know what has been said by any individual who has participated in McCann threads on DS.

As for NastyNickers having a 'hissy fit' at me, I personally don't really recall it like that. We disagreed, and gave our personal opinion, that was it.

We didn't even discuss it JP. I quoted and replied to a guest who replied to another guest who replied to you :pmsl:
Err, erm, haha it's so many damn pages ago. lol Whatever happened exactly. lol I felt no hissy fit. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The nuttiest and rudest posters on those MCCann threads are undoubtedly the Penny Crayon, Benjamini, Happynes, Hobbit type of posters. They seem to accuse anyone who may even slightly doubt the parents version of events some kind of David Icke CT nutter and desperately try to make out they all are going on about fridges or hidden graves.

The only posters that go on about the more outlandish fridge shite are them. Their rabid defence and name calling and random accusations actually make them seem like the CT nuts, desperate to make out all posters are saying the crazy theories, when it's clear by reading the thread, they are not.

More than one guest btw, i'll call myself Guestno2.

"sightly doubt"??? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

body in bag
body in coffin
body hidden by MI5 because she was part of a child sex gang the mccanns were part of
gerry twitched in a video
kate smiled

you lot (nastyn included)are :off head: :off head: :off head: :off head: fuck off go check out more conspiracy sites where you can dribble over more bullshit from other simple minded idiots like yourself.

Reading threads but not posting you get a different perspective. There are a handful of hardcore posters who make crazy theories and insult each other but most posters were having a sensible discussion.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Victoria wrote:Here he is discussing Jeremy Bamber and i have no idea why he's talking in an American accent as he comes from Essex.

Well. He's certainly an odd one. I don't even know why people would want to immerse themselves in these kinds of things. What do you gain from believing in/concocting such shit?
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Err, erm, haha it's so many damn pages ago. lol Whatever happened exactly. lol I felt no hissy fit. :pmsl:

I linked it, since guesty presented it as though I replied directly to you, and it was actually me replying to a guest some 3 quotes since your post. It was just another twisting of facts to make their narrative stick.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:28 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I linked it, since guesty presented it as though I replied directly to you, and it was actually me replying to a guest some 3 quotes since your post. It was just another twisting of facts to make their narrative stick.
Ok, fair enough. I haven't really read every single detail and link in the last few pages. Been mainly catching up on DS, and news on the TV in general, Mrs May of course. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Nasty Nickers you posted abuse about anyone you felt was a McCann supporter now you're back tracking like your arse is on fire, claiming you're not on any one side. Your posts about Penny, Happynes etc went on and on you posted once, ONCE about kingspawn and Sunnygirl. You've posted supporting AMAL as well on here, so yes one sided my arse. Dress it up how you like most people can see through your bullshit, and I'm none of the other guests either this is my first post in a couple of weeks sure admin can confirm that for you. Nice to see other people waking up to you and your fake "reasonable poster" "don't bully me" crap.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stop grasping at straws - you've proved nothing. See, unlike you, I'm looking at what NN actually wrote and I'm not trying to read between the lines to invent a meaning that doesn't exist.

But surely even you can agree that certain people on BOTH sides of the McCann debate have behaved like cunts in those threads.

You're as deluded as she is, it's just been linked she attacked penny calling her a cunt, and has also attacked happy, benji etc. It's there in black and white mate, and while we're at it it's also there in black and white that she has a temper tantrum when JP suggests she says who she is. Scared shitless anyone will find out which nutter she is, my moneys on Sunshine girl or Shalamara.

Keep defending her though, it shows how blinkered you, her and the rest of you obsessed lying nutters are..

Fucking hell. You'd think I was the first person on this thread that ever said anything about a poster on DS.

You go on about me saying all these nasty things, being obsessed and loony. And yet it is you that has spent half the day chucking whatever insult you can think up my way, speculating who I am on DS and telling me what my opinion is. You have much more in common with the obsessed conspiracy nuts than I do.

From what I can tell that's 2/3 guests posting about you, and now me. Tells you something doesn't it you can't write it off as one poster doing it, again sure admin can confirm it. But again you're going for the sympathy vote, bitching about being moaned at when you're more than happy to do it to every one else.

dish it=take it.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:I'm surprised that DS hasn't melted yet with today's news. :ooer:

What news are you referring to?

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:I'm surprised that DS hasn't melted yet with today's news. :ooer:

What news are you referring to?

I think DD means the General Election.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Victoria wrote:Here he is discussing Jeremy Bamber and i have no idea why he's talking in an American accent as he comes from Essex.

Well. He's certainly an odd one. I don't even know why people would want to immerse themselves in these kinds of things. What do you gain from believing in/concocting such shit?

I'm not sure Nicks.

The feeling of being important or filling a void in their lives.

This man started out writing to Jeremy Bamber and then visiting him.

I think Bamber at first saw him as being useful to helping him having his conviction quashed, but then he realised he was doing more harm than good and distanced himself from him.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive