DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:17 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Enlighten me. What have I lied about? And what does that post prove? That I use 'cunt' a little too casually?

I'm beginning to think I'm just being used as a substitute punch bag. Can't say this shit on DS, so coming here and chucking it all at me in your frustration.

You lied that you'd called only the McCann supporters cunts, claimed you'd been equally nasty to both sides as you're so neutral, Switzerland have been on line demanding you stop misrepresenting what neutral means.

In your case it means you pretend you're the even handed poster but at the same time get plenty of digs in about the "supporters" . You're way more obvious than you seem to think you are. You're one of the "I only want justice for maddie" posters claiming you're not obsessed, and only want the truth while logging in here to slag off anyone you think supports them. Your hissy fit when Jp suggested you tell people who you are when you're slagging posters off gave it away and your anger when the threads are locked.

BIB, bit hypocritical you whining "can't say this shit on ds/punchbags", because you don't say this shit on ds either and have used penny etc as your punchbag here calling her a cunt.
:shame:

Postby Maddie Muck » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Guest wrote:Unless you want to actually link all the examples of shitposting you keep on (and on) saying NN has been doing you really should STFU.
Or you can carry on travelling down this unhinged path you're on of course :thumbsup:

It's McCann-related, so it's almost bound to be unhinged. It attracts these kinds of bile-filled oddballs.
Maddie Muck

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:18 pm

That forum I mentioned this morning, has a section about Madeline McCann.

The man who owns it, claims he knows what happened that night.

Kate and Gerry killed their daughter and hid her in a drain and then sneaked back later and buried her in a church graveyard.

He claims as the couple are Devout Catholics, it was obvious they would bury her close to God.
Vicky

Postby Frankly » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Used to be good sport getting doh banned. She was a dog with a bone. Very hard to get her posting in contravention of t&c but get her on a topic she liked and she could never let go. Great sport baiting reeling in letting run and reeling back in again.

Ultimatrly it was the dreadful noooway business that did for her and her cronies. She went off grid for quite a while.

"poor nooway" :pmsl:

You'll have that etched on your grave stone along with "I TOLD you Pet was fake"!

You don't think goading a grieving woman who gave birth to a stillborn baby and making her upload copies of official documents was out of order?

Wow, you DTV dickheads really are fucked up.

:gigglesnshit: gullible tit

your "poor nooway" signed up to DTV to fucking troll herself

anyway the only vicious people were red ocktober, metal girl and vassago

most people didnt touch it

I seem to recall Joni M being particularly nasty about it on DS, and a couple of others, but I can't remember who.
Frankly

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:25 pm

So farewell Jay_b1 a nasty troll. Looks like their comments in the "is this a condition" thread (all removed) about "Fugly Lesbos" were the tipping point

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Victoria wrote:That forum I mentioned this morning, has a section about Madeline McCann.

Kate and Gerry killed their daughter and hid her in a drain and then sneaked back later and buried her in a church graveyard.

He claims as the couple are Devout Catholics, it was obvious they would bury her close to God.

:pmsl:

Because, as a devout catholic, burying your victims in a graveyard will impress the shit out of God.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Maddie Muck wrote:
Guest wrote:Unless you want to actually link all the examples of shitposting you keep on (and on) saying NN has been doing you really should STFU.
Or you can carry on travelling down this unhinged path you're on of course :thumbsup:

It's McCann-related, so it's almost bound to be unhinged. It attracts these kinds of bile-filled oddballs.

Except it's been proven the bile filled poster is Nastynickers calling what she considers "supporters" Cunts. But it's ok for her to do it, but anyone does it back and they're picking on her here because they can't say it there.

Which is exactly what she's just done which makes her a hypocrite.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Victoria wrote:That forum I mentioned this morning, has a section about Madeline McCann.

Half of them seem to get some perverse pleasure out of discussing the details, sick fucks.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:32 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nice one. play victim. :thumbsup:

I was on the fence about if you even posted in those actual threads and were just bitching here because YOU couldn't do it over there but you sound more like those numpties all the time.

I'm just pointing out what I think is happening. You're chucking around all these accusations and insults, and pretty much completely ignoring my replies in favour of adding in a few more insults.

It's odd. Your ranting is odd.

You're not pointing out whats happening, you're trying to engage in damage limitation for yourself by adding your spin. The only thing thats odd is your insistence that you're the level headed victim when yours were the oddest ranting posts with your cunts and the like, yes it went unchallenged for a while but doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And fwiw, theres at least 2 of us saying it.

Postby Lambert » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Is Jane Doh thick as mince or simply a troll?

In the Ross Barkley thread, she's ignored the post which proves The S*n knew about his Nigerian heritage and is repeating "He looks white" over and over again

She's making a right dick of herself :hand:

She was just making the point that you wouldn't know from his appearance that he had Nigerian heritage. This wound some people up for some reason :dunno:

And right on cue, here's Dibbly, Maw or another one of the brown nose gang :Hiya:

That wasn't her point. She said there was no way that KMc could have known. So someone posts a link to The Sun report on RB being eligible to play for Nigeria, but Doh ignores it and continues her "no way anyone could have known" line

"Thick troll" is my vote

Feel free to link to the post where she says there was "no way" he could have known. I'll wait :cuppaT:
Lambert

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Enlighten me. What have I lied about? And what does that post prove? That I use 'cunt' a little too casually?

I'm beginning to think I'm just being used as a substitute punch bag. Can't say this shit on DS, so coming here and chucking it all at me in your frustration.

You lied that you'd called only the McCann supporters cunts, claimed you'd been equally nasty to both sides as you're so neutral, Switzerland have been on line demanding you stop misrepresenting what neutral means.

In your case it means you pretend you're the even handed poster but at the same time get plenty of digs in about the "supporters" . You're way more obvious than you seem to think you are. You're one of the "I only want justice for maddie" posters claiming you're not obsessed, and only want the truth while logging in here to slag off anyone you think supports them. Your hissy fit when Jp suggested you tell people who you are when you're slagging posters off gave it away and your anger when the threads are locked.

BIB, bit hypocritical you whining "can't say this shit on ds/punchbags", because you don't say this shit on ds either and have used penny etc as your punchbag here calling her a cunt.

You know, if you're going to chuck accusations at me, can you back 'em up? I have absolute no fucking idea what you're referring to when you mention my anger at a thread being closed and the hissyfit at JP. Did these even happen?

You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions about me and my opinion (wrong assumptions, you're way off the mark). The original point and opinion I made about the McCann thread has been totally lost along the way, but proved over and over. You just can't make any comment on it without being shoved into either a 'pro' or 'anti' bracket. And nastiness and name calling is rife on all sides.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Is Jane Doh thick as mince or simply a troll?

In the Ross Barkley thread, she's ignored the post which proves The S*n knew about his Nigerian heritage and is repeating "He looks white" over and over again

She's making a right dick of herself :hand:

She was just making the point that you wouldn't know from his appearance that he had Nigerian heritage. This wound some people up for some reason :dunno:

And right on cue, here's Dibbly, Maw or another one of the brown nose gang :Hiya:

That wasn't her point. She said there was no way that KMc could have known. So someone posts a link to The Sun report on RB being eligible to play for Nigeria, but Doh ignores it and continues her "no way anyone could have known" line

"Thick troll" is my vote

Feel free to link to the post where she says there was "no way" he could have known. I'll wait :cuppaT:

She actually said the opposite of that but haters aren't fond of facts.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:

YES TO ALL THIS

Thank god someones noticed her hypocritical rantings and playing the victim.
Bet your bottom dollar she'll be along to claim you're deranged/unhinged and demanding more links (even though they've been linked), the womans either in denial that we all realise what side she's really on, or she's deluded.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Slagging off anyone who disagreed with them, or commenting on the name calling and trolling in the thread? And I'm pretty sure the majority of my posts on the McCann thread are me having to clarify I haven't actually given an opinion on the case, even though some of you are convinced I have.
I don't think I've even claimed to be a fence sitter either (I'm not btw, I definitely lean more one way than the other). And I've certainly never attacked anyone because of their opinion.

There's plenty of posters on that thread I've liked. Domestos, dan F-something, SheSmiled, HelenaHandbasket, NetCurtains, and Hobbit feet to name a few. I've criticised not-so-sunny girl and kingspawn. And I have absolutely no friggin idea who KiteFlyer, mg3 and pie.eyed are.

So it's ok for you to call them cunts and bitches for disagreeing, but not ok for them to refer to people obsessed 10yrs after the event as loonies. Obsessed loons who only joined ds to post their nasty bile and lies as facts? sure thing. Nice to see you finally admitting you're biased despite your previous denials, taken you long enough.

:roll: :hand:

Unless you want to actually link all the examples of shitposting you keep on (and on) saying NN has been doing you really should STFU.

Unhinged LOL for pointing out she's a liar and one of the obsessed loons herself? here you go: Now what? yep she's proven as a liar so not "shit posting" at all.
From pg 11/part 56.
NastyNickers wrote: :pmsl:
Don't fully agree with the way Penny et al convey their opinion, automatically hate the McCanns.
I'd love to know what the corrupt Portuguese police force has to do with posters on DS acting like cunts.

Stop grasping at straws - you've proved nothing. See, unlike you, I'm looking at what NN actually wrote and I'm not trying to read between the lines to invent a meaning that doesn't exist.

But surely even you can agree that certain people on BOTH sides of the McCann debate have behaved like cunts in those threads.

Postby Maddie Muck » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:58 pm

I agree with that theory apart from the graveyard bit, as I know for a fact they floated her off in a balloon into space. I know this because I thought it up myself and then agreed with what I'd imagined, which has always been the best way to approach thinking about this.
Maddie Muck

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive