DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Victoria wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Why don't you little cunts have a go at bodyshaming one of the mods or admin? Because you're bollock less little faggots who only pick on easy targets like me.especially you bogtrotter you Irish hating, jihadi loving DTV fucking cunt. Just admit you want to grind anyone who doesn't fit your narrow as fuck view on life into dust, anyone who doesn't want a billion people to live here and for us to become a glorious Islamic State, is worth less than dog shit to you. You are truly disgusting human beings who only think you're good cos of your virtue signaling anti infidel bullshit.

I posted a photo of myself ages ago and someone said I looked anorexic/malnourished.

Not on here, it was another forum.

It doesn't matter what size or shape you are, some fucker will always have something nasty to say.

Try and not let them get to you Puzz.

I know it's easier said than done, but the opinion of some twat online, isn't worth getting yourself upset.

Thanks Vicky you're right, life's way too short to let shitty bagheads like them wind me up. I know deep down they haven't got the discipline to stick at the gym for even a week and I think that's what drives their need to attack me.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I would love it if the government lined up all 'British' ISIS members and made ultra liberals like robinofcuntley and cuntyliza watch them getting their brains blown out.

Get back in yer padded cell, mental cunt.

Thanks for giving me the excuse I needed to stop exercising and watching what I eat :smilin: double KFC bucket for me this weekend and loads of booze, bring on the extra pounds!

Y’know, it’s really much healthier for you to make your own KFC as you know exactly what’s in it. Just grab some chicken portions (I’m a breast man myself), and let them marinade in low fat buttermilk that’s been flavoured with salt, pepper, thyme, garlic and onion powder, and a pinch of Cayenne Pepper for a bit of kick. Leave these to loiter with intent overnight in a cling-filmed bowl in the fridge.

Grab some self-raising flour and flavour that with pretty much all of the above ingredients. Take the chicken out of the marinade and remove most of the buttermilk and dredge the pieces in the flour. Fry until golden brown and then finish off in the oven for 15-20 minutes on a medium heat – around 150-160 degrees.

Wonderful moist juicy chicken – and it’s fab with French fries and Coleslaw.

You’re welcome. :more beer:

Oh, it is nice to see a bit of cookery advice in a thread otherwise consisting of insane ranting from a drug-addled, racist, alcoholic lard-arse. Lightens the mood a bit.

The only racist in here is you, and I'll be posting body progress pics in about 6 months to a year just to make you jealous, sweetie :wubbers:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Why don't you little cunts have a go at bodyshaming one of the mods or admin? Because you're bollock less little faggots who only pick on easy targets like me.especially you bogtrotter you Irish hating, jihadi loving DTV fucking cunt. Just admit you want to grind anyone who doesn't fit your narrow as fuck view on life into dust, anyone who doesn't want a billion people to live here and for us to become a glorious Islamic State, is worth less than dog shit to you. You are truly disgusting human beings who only think you're good cos of your virtue signaling anti infidel bullshit.

Because the mods and admin aren't obese like you are.

Neither am I, I'm now officially only overweight according to the BMI calculator :smilin: It really hurts you that I'm losing weight doesn't it?
Puzzler

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:59 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I would love it if the government lined up all 'British' ISIS members and made ultra liberals like robinofcuntley and cuntyliza watch them getting their brains blown out.

Get back in yer padded cell, mental cunt.

Thanks for giving me the excuse I needed to stop exercising and watching what I eat :smilin: double KFC bucket for me this weekend and loads of booze, bring on the extra pounds!

Y’know, it’s really much healthier for you to make your own KFC as you know exactly what’s in it. Just grab some chicken portions (I’m a breast man myself), and let them marinade in low fat buttermilk that’s been flavoured with salt, pepper, thyme, garlic and onion powder, and a pinch of Cayenne Pepper for a bit of kick. Leave these to loiter with intent overnight in a cling-filmed bowl in the fridge.

Grab some self-raising flour and flavour that with pretty much all of the above ingredients. Take the chicken out of the marinade and remove most of the buttermilk and dredge the pieces in the flour. Fry until golden brown and then finish off in the oven for 15-20 minutes on a medium heat – around 150-160 degrees.

Wonderful moist juicy chicken – and it’s fab with French fries and Coleslaw.

You’re welcome. :more beer:

That sounds great, might have a go at doing that next week.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby jra » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:07 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have been posting on that thread.

I wonder what Sykesy would have said?

Perhaps something like GGGRRRRRUUNNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Yeah cos us Northern monkeys haven't mastered the power of speech yet, I wish we could be like you Southern metrosexual faggots.

Quite a generalization there if I may say so.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:13 am

Puzzler wrote:
jra wrote:
Indeed. Puzzler throwing his toys out of the pram. Again.

Like I'm the only one here who does that :roll:

No, you're not the only one. Just talking about you specifically in this instance.
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 am

Ignore em Puzzler. Doing it for the reaction, don't bother giving it them. How often have you been taking progress photos? I did mine weekly, used them as a boost when I felt the need to shovel chocolate down my throat. Looking back now I've been at goal for a while is amazing. I look and feel like a totally different person. Keep at it! You're doing amazing! :Wiiiine!:
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:09 am

Puzzler... love the new avatar. :Wiiiine!: Mr Lahey is a legend. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Viper » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:22 am

Sick lefties tormenting puzzler again. Vile.
Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:49 am

So we ve had new ds a few weeks now. How you getting on with it? As mainly a phone browser i preferred old layout as it was quicker to read but did used to mess up formatting.

Enjoying seeing a few 'old friends' livening the place up. I think my schedule is freeing up for a summer campaign. Take down a few of the remnant sjws. :header:
Viper

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:51 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have been posting on that thread.

I wonder what Sykesy would have said?

Perhaps something like GGGRRRRRUUNNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Yeah cos us Northern monkeys haven't mastered the power of speech yet, I wish we could be like you Southern metrosexual faggots.

I live in the north.

So drop the assumptions and stereotypes.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:02 am

Guest wrote: I live in the north.

Is it grim? :whistle: LOLZZ.... sorry, couldn't resist!! :leer:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:53 am

VR6storm wrote:

Note to all our northern friends on here: please don't think this unfunny twat ^ represents a southerner's sense of humour
:shame:

Postby Vicky » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:28 am

Puzzler wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I posted a photo of myself ages ago and someone said I looked anorexic/malnourished.

Not on here, it was another forum.

It doesn't matter what size or shape you are, some fucker will always have something nasty to say.

Try and not let them get to you Puzz.

I know it's easier said than done, but the opinion of somey twat online, isn't worth getting yourself upset.

Thanks Vicky you're right, life's way too short to let shitty bagheads like them wind me up. I know deep down they haven't got the discipline to stick at the gym for even a week and I think that's what drives their need to attack me.

You're moving forward with your life and some people aren't happy about it.

Let the stuff they say on here go in one ear and out the other.

Keep doing what you're doing and stick two fingers up at the haters.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:28 am

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

Note to all our northern friends on here: please don't think this unfunny twat ^ represents a southerner's sense of humour
:shame:

I can't tell the difference between Northerners and Southerners..You've all got funny accents.

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive