DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Enlighten me. What have I lied about? And what does that post prove? That I use 'cunt' a little too casually?

I'm beginning to think I'm just being used as a substitute punch bag. Can't say this shit on DS, so coming here and chucking it all at me in your frustration.

You lied that you'd called only the McCann supporters cunts, claimed you'd been equally nasty to both sides as you're so neutral, Switzerland have been on line demanding you stop misrepresenting what neutral means.

In your case it means you pretend you're the even handed poster but at the same time get plenty of digs in about the "supporters" . You're way more obvious than you seem to think you are. You're one of the "I only want justice for maddie" posters claiming you're not obsessed, and only want the truth while logging in here to slag off anyone you think supports them. Your hissy fit when Jp suggested you tell people who you are when you're slagging posters off gave it away and your anger when the threads are locked.

BIB, bit hypocritical you whining "can't say this shit on ds/punchbags", because you don't say this shit on ds either and have used penny etc as your punchbag here calling her a cunt.
:shame:

You keep proving that I used the right word earlier.........unhinged. Take a break, ffs.

Penny IS a cunt by the way :thumbsup:

Postby Puzzler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:Who the fuck is Onion Jack? Does he know any other words besides bollocks?? He seems like some kind of retard in every post he makes, never anything to add except bollocks to everything!

Used to be porky pie, he's just a leftwing troll cunt in the same vein as sport1 and girth.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:07 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Enlighten me. What have I lied about? And what does that post prove? That I use 'cunt' a little too casually?

I'm beginning to think I'm just being used as a substitute punch bag. Can't say this shit on DS, so coming here and chucking it all at me in your frustration.

You lied that you'd called only the McCann supporters cunts, claimed you'd been equally nasty to both sides as you're so neutral, Switzerland have been on line demanding you stop misrepresenting what neutral means.

In your case it means you pretend you're the even handed poster but at the same time get plenty of digs in about the "supporters" . You're way more obvious than you seem to think you are. You're one of the "I only want justice for maddie" posters claiming you're not obsessed, and only want the truth while logging in here to slag off anyone you think supports them. Your hissy fit when Jp suggested you tell people who you are when you're slagging posters off gave it away and your anger when the threads are locked.

BIB, bit hypocritical you whining "can't say this shit on ds/punchbags", because you don't say this shit on ds either and have used penny etc as your punchbag here calling her a cunt.

You know, if you're going to chuck accusations at me, can you back 'em up? I have absolute no fucking idea what you're referring to when you mention my anger at a thread being closed and the hissyfit at JP. Did these even happen?

You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions about me and my opinion (wrong assumptions, you're way off the mark). The original point and opinion I made about the McCann thread has been totally lost along the way, but proved over and over. You just can't make any comment on it without being shoved into either a 'pro' or 'anti' bracket. And nastiness and name calling is rife on all sides.

Different guest but I'll do it.

jp761 wrote:
There should be a rule, if a poster is going to go on and on about the McCann subject and 'denigrate' other posters, they should at least announce who they are on DS.
If someone posted in a McCann thread and it isn't established who they are on DS, it really isn't a level playing field(yep people could lie, but hopefully not)
The McCann subject is a very emotive one, and obviously there have been HUGE numbers of posts about it. This is why with this particular subject, it's only right that everyone knows exactly who a poster is on DS. This is my view and I'm sticking to it.

NastyNickers wrote:
This is getting quite ridiculous. Has anyone actually posted any wild theories or anything on here? I haven't seen any. I've seen very little discussion about the actual case (except from 'space fullstop space' guest, who is posting in favour of the McCanns without any wild theories.).
Presuming someone is a conspiracy theorist because they don't like the posting style of Penny Crayon, Benjamini, and HappyNes is pretty ridiculous with no other evidence.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

YES TO ALL THIS

Thank god someones noticed her hypocritical rantings and playing the victim.
Bet your bottom dollar she'll be along to claim you're deranged/unhinged and demanding more links (even though they've been linked), the womans either in denial that we all realise what side she's really on, or she's deluded.

Orrrrrrrr....You're just plain stupid How about that possibility? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:Stop grasping at straws - you've proved nothing. See, unlike you, I'm looking at what NN actually wrote and I'm not trying to read between the lines to invent a meaning that doesn't exist.

But surely even you can agree that certain people on BOTH sides of the McCann debate have behaved like cunts in those threads.

You're as deluded as she is, it's just been linked she attacked penny calling her a cunt, and has also attacked happy, benji etc. It's there in black and white mate, and while we're at it it's also there in black and white that she has a temper tantrum when JP suggests she says who she is. Scared shitless anyone will find out which nutter she is, my moneys on Sunshine girl or Shalamara.

Keep defending her though, it shows how blinkered you, her and the rest of you obsessed lying nutters are..

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:21 pm

The nuttiest and rudest posters on those MCCann threads are undoubtedly the Penny Crayon, Benjamini, Happynes, Hobbit type of posters. They seem to accuse anyone who may even slightly doubt the parents version of events some kind of David Icke CT nutter and desperately try to make out they all are going on about fridges or hidden graves.

The only posters that go on about the more outlandish fridge shite are them. Their rabid defence and name calling and random accusations actually make them seem like the CT nuts, desperate to make out all posters are saying the crazy theories, when it's clear by reading the thread, they are not.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Used to be good sport getting doh banned. She was a dog with a bone. Very hard to get her posting in contravention of t&c but get her on a topic she liked and she could never let go. Great sport baiting reeling in letting run and reeling back in again.

Ultimatrly it was the dreadful noooway business that did for her and her cronies. She went off grid for quite a while.

"poor nooway" :pmsl:

You'll have that etched on your grave stone along with "I TOLD you Pet was fake"!

You don't think goading a grieving woman who gave birth to a stillborn baby and making her upload copies of official documents was out of order?

Wow, you DTV dickheads really are fucked up.

:gigglesnshit: gullible tit

your "poor nooway" signed up to DTV to fucking troll herself

anyway the only vicious people were red ocktober, metal girl and vassago

most people didnt touch it

Wrong, dtv apologist. You're forgetting Alfie "I'm the fucking expert" waz ere.

She got pilloried for her part in the whole sorry episode, and when called out on her nastiness, she fucked off from dtv and went into hiding

And she would have got away with it, if it hadn't been for that pesky hobbit feet :gigglesnshit:

Don't forget poor noooway herself . That evil Dtver said horrible stuff about herself on there. Evil place .:gigglesnshit:

Postby guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:The nuttiest and rudest posters on those MCCann threads are undoubtedly the Penny Crayon, Benjamini, Happynes, Hobbit type of posters. They seem to accuse anyone who may even slightly doubt the parents version of events some kind of David Icke CT nutter and desperately try to make out they all are going on about fridges or hidden graves.

The only posters that go on about the more outlandish fridge shite are them. Their rabid defence and name calling and random accusations actually make them seem like the CT nuts, desperate to make out all posters are saying the crazy theories, when it's clear by reading the thread, they are not.

More than one guest btw, i'll call myself Guestno2.

"sightly doubt"??? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

body in bag
body in coffin
body hidden by MI5 because she was part of a child sex gang the mccanns were part of
gerry twitched in a video
kate smiled

you lot (nastyn included)are :off head: :off head: :off head: :off head: fuck off go check out more conspiracy sites where you can dribble over more bullshit from other simple minded idiots like yourself.

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Maddie Muck wrote:
Victoria wrote:That forum I mentioned this morning, has a section about Madeline McCann.

The man who owns it, claims he knows what happened that night.

Kate and Gerry killed their daughter and hid her in a drain and then sneaked back later and buried her in a church graveyard.

He claims as the couple are Devout Catholics, it was obvious they would bury her close to God.

I agree with that theory apart from the graveyard bit, as I know for a fact they floated her off in a balloon into space. I know this because I thought it up myself and then agreed with what I'd imagined, which has always been the best way to approach thinking about this.

That's what they do on there.

They post complete guff and swear it's a fact and no matter how outrageous it is, someone will agree with it.
Vicky

NastyNickers wrote:
Victoria wrote:That forum I mentioned this morning, has a section about Madeline McCann.

Kate and Gerry killed their daughter and hid her in a drain and then sneaked back later and buried her in a church graveyard.

He claims as the couple are Devout Catholics, it was obvious they would bury her close to God.

:pmsl:

Because, as a devout catholic, burying your victims in a graveyard will impress the shit out of God.

The stuff he's posted is unbelievable, he even makes videos and posts them on YouTube.
Vicky

Guest wrote:

Half of them seem to get some perverse pleasure out of discussing the details, sick fucks.

The man I'm talking about is very strange, he even went to Portugal and took photos of the McCann's apartment.
Vicky

Here he is discussing Jeremy Bamber and i have no idea why he's talking in an American accent as he comes from Essex.

Vicky

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:

You know, if you're going to chuck accusations at me, can you back 'em up? I have absolute no fucking idea what you're referring to when you mention my anger at a thread being closed and the hissyfit at JP. Did these even happen?

You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions about me and my opinion (wrong assumptions, you're way off the mark). The original point and opinion I made about the McCann thread has been totally lost along the way, but proved over and over. You just can't make any comment on it without being shoved into either a 'pro' or 'anti' bracket. And nastiness and name calling is rife on all sides.

Different guest but I'll do it.

jp761 wrote:
There should be a rule, if a poster is going to go on and on about the McCann subject and 'denigrate' other posters, they should at least announce who they are on DS.
If someone posted in a McCann thread and it isn't established who they are on DS, it really isn't a level playing field(yep people could lie, but hopefully not)
The McCann subject is a very emotive one, and obviously there have been HUGE numbers of posts about it. This is why with this particular subject, it's only right that everyone knows exactly who a poster is on DS. This is my view and I'm sticking to it.

NastyNickers wrote:
This is getting quite ridiculous. Has anyone actually posted any wild theories or anything on here? I haven't seen any. I've seen very little discussion about the actual case (except from 'space fullstop space' guest, who is posting in favour of the McCanns without any wild theories.).
Presuming someone is a conspiracy theorist because they don't like the posting style of Penny Crayon, Benjamini, and HappyNes is pretty ridiculous with no other evidence.

Except that's not the post I was replying to, was it? :whistle:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43320&start=360

(Last post on the page)
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Yes I once mentioned that I think those who want to discuss DS McCann threads on Dogs, should actually say who they are on DS. Due to the highly emotive nature of the subject, this way everyone will know what has been said by any individual who has participated in McCann threads on DS.

It's just a personal opinion as I said before.

As for NastyNickers having a 'hissy fit' at me, I personally don't really recall it like that. We disagreed, and gave our personal opinion, that was it.
Last edited by jp761 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Ok someone has posted it now haha Well I don't see it as a hissy fit, and didn't at the time.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive