DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Laureline » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Enjoying the "Was I Wrong" thread from newish user Salfordshire

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... i-wrong/p1

He's getting very upset because people are replying "Yes you were" when everyone knows that you only post a "Was I Wrong" threads to get affirmative answers

My favourite bit was "The people on Twitter thought I was in the right" making me wonder where else he's taking his £1 protest to
Laureline

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Why don't you little cunts have a go at bodyshaming one of the mods or admin? Because you're bollock less little faggots who only pick on easy targets like me.especially you bogtrotter you Irish hating, jihadi loving DTV fucking cunt. Just admit you want to grind anyone who doesn't fit your narrow as fuck view on life into dust, anyone who doesn't want a billion people to live here and for us to become a glorious Islamic State, is worth less than dog shit to you. You are truly disgusting human beings who only think you're good cos of your virtue signaling anti infidel bullshit.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:29 pm

guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/85939201#Comment_85939201
Nice to know I can get banned for defending myself against the squawks and squeaks of racism, but this anti English racist, closet Taliban supporter can post shit like this and get away with it. Then people have the cheek to claim DS doesn't have a left wing bias.

If it upsets you piss off to stormfront.org - you'll be fine there. And take pinksmurf with you.

AND THERE WE GO AGAIN - ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT US TO BECOME PART OF THE ISLAMIC STATE MUST BELONG ON STORMFRONT - JUST ADMIT YOU WANT YOUR CONTINUED HARASSMENT OF ME TO RESULT IN MY SUICIDE. JUST ADMIT YOU WANT ME TO GET MY HEAD CUT OFF. JUST BE HONEST AND ADMIT YOU WANT ME DEAD AND ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOUR ISLAMIC SUPREMACIST IDEOLOGY YOU SICK FUCKING CUNT.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Ok guest so we've established you've no problem with anti English racism and threats being posted to people- so perhaps it's you that belongs on stormfront you vile cunt. It's so funny how you ultra liberals turn out to be the exact same things to they accuse others of. Go on, grow some bollocks you worm and fuck off to Syria to receive a drone straight up your arsehole.
Puzzler

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Ret and his body language bit, no idea what he's on about.

But if he's talking about general body language, innate body language is a very hard thing to change, some people will have a timid/nervous body language. Obviously not their fault.

Does he think everyone needs to walk around like this...

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Pres ... FxHkTl.jpg HEY, you don't wanna fuck with me!! :laughing:
jp761

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:02 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I would love it if the government lined up all 'British' ISIS members and made ultra liberals like robinofcuntley and cuntyliza watch them getting their brains blown out.

Get back in yer padded cell, mental cunt.

Thanks for giving me the excuse I needed to stop exercising and watching what I eat :smilin: double KFC bucket for me this weekend and loads of booze, bring on the extra pounds!

Y’know, it’s really much healthier for you to make your own KFC as you know exactly what’s in it. Just grab some chicken portions (I’m a breast man myself), and let them marinade in low fat buttermilk that’s been flavoured with salt, pepper, thyme, garlic and onion powder, and a pinch of Cayenne Pepper for a bit of kick. Leave these to loiter with intent overnight in a cling-filmed bowl in the fridge.

Grab some self-raising flour and flavour that with pretty much all of the above ingredients. Take the chicken out of the marinade and remove most of the buttermilk and dredge the pieces in the flour. Fry until golden brown and then finish off in the oven for 15-20 minutes on a medium heat – around 150-160 degrees.

Wonderful moist juicy chicken – and it’s fab with French fries and Coleslaw.

You’re welcome. :more beer:

Great post but never have I seen one that was so at odds with the posts around it. :pmsl: :pmsl:
Junglejayne

Postby Vicky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:50 pm

Puzzler wrote:Why don't you little cunts have a go at bodyshaming one of the mods or admin? Because you're bollock less little faggots who only pick on easy targets like me.especially you bogtrotter you Irish hating, jihadi loving DTV fucking cunt. Just admit you want to grind anyone who doesn't fit your narrow as fuck view on life into dust, anyone who doesn't want a billion people to live here and for us to become a glorious Islamic State, is worth less than dog shit to you. You are truly disgusting human beings who only think you're good cos of your virtue signaling anti infidel bullshit.

I posted a photo of myself ages ago and someone said I looked anorexic/malnourished.

Not on here, it was another forum.

It doesn't matter what size or shape you are, some fucker will always have something nasty to say.

Try and not let them get to you Puzz.

I know it's easier said than done, but the opinion of some twat online, isn't worth getting yourself upset.
Vicky

Postby guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Puzzler wrote:
guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/85939201#Comment_85939201
Nice to know I can get banned for defending myself against the squawks and squeaks of racism, but this anti English racist, closet Taliban supporter can post shit like this and get away with it. Then people have the cheek to claim DS doesn't have a left wing bias.

If it upsets you piss off to stormfront.org - you'll be fine there. And take pinksmurf with you.

AND THERE WE GO AGAIN - ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT US TO BECOME PART OF THE ISLAMIC STATE MUST BELONG ON STORMFRONT - JUST ADMIT YOU WANT YOUR CONTINUED HARASSMENT OF ME TO RESULT IN MY SUICIDE. JUST ADMIT YOU WANT ME TO GET MY HEAD CUT OFF. JUST BE HONEST AND ADMIT YOU WANT ME DEAD AND ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOUR ISLAMIC SUPREMACIST IDEOLOGY YOU SICK FUCKING CUNT.

I hadn't thought about you having your head cut off. But now you've mentioned it it's got me thinking. Hmmm. By the way I don't support any supremacist ideology - whatever guise it sits behind.

Postby Nucks » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:28 pm

There's a poster called Hootie McBoob on DS :gigglesnshit: , made me think that I haven't seen HughJBoobs in a while. Did he post since the forum update?
Nucks

Postby Marjorie Daws » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Puzzler wrote:WELL GUEST I'M SO SO SORRY THAT I'M LOSING WEIGHT AND YOU CLEARLY WANT ALL FAT PEOPLE TO BE LIKE YOU AND NEVER DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE!
Go out to Syria and get a predator drone up your fat fucking arse you evil little ISIS supporting bug.

This is why you got kicked out of Slimming World. :grrrrr:
Marjorie Daws

Postby Frankly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:40 pm

guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
guest wrote:

I hadn't thought about you having your head cut off. But now you've mentioned it it's got me thinking. Hmmm. By the way I don't support any supremacist ideology - whatever guise it sits behind.

Nor does Puzz, but that doesn't stop you accusing him of being so, does it?
Frankly

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:57 pm

Canucklehead wrote:There's a poster called Hootie McBoob on DS :gigglesnshit: , made me think that I haven't seen HughJBoobs in a while. Did he post since the forum update?

He was banned pre-relaunch wasn't he?

Don't know why though. His puns were lame, and no matter how hard he tried to be offensive, he was just bland beige forum sludge

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:05 pm

Marjorie Daws wrote:
Puzzler wrote:WELL GUEST I'M SO SO SORRY THAT I'M LOSING WEIGHT AND YOU CLEARLY WANT ALL FAT PEOPLE TO BE LIKE YOU AND NEVER DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE!
Go out to Syria and get a predator drone up your fat fucking arse you evil little ISIS supporting bug.

This is why you got kicked out of Slimming World. :grrrrr:

And DTV

Postby megaera » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:19 pm

Viper wrote:Trevgo tumble into remoaner purgatory is amusing to watch. Rather than refocus his efforts on adapting to what is clearly inevitable he is going to sink his business, sacrifice his family members and estrange his friends in his doomed remoan. He reminds me of those couples you hear of who have bad divorces, or warring neighbours who bankrupt themselves in court cases over a leylandi.

Au revoir trevgo. A50 :cuppaT:

I have to admit, even though i voted to remain, some of the guff being posted by the likes of trevgo is proper cringe worthy. 'oh my polish cleaner is leaving' dafuq :bawlin:
megaera

Postby Nucks » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:24 pm

megaera wrote:
Viper wrote:Trevgo tumble into remoaner purgatory is amusing to watch. Rather than refocus his efforts on adapting to what is clearly inevitable he is going to sink his business, sacrifice his family members and estrange his friends in his doomed remoan. He reminds me of those couples you hear of who have bad divorces, or warring neighbours who bankrupt themselves in court cases over a leylandi.

Au revoir trevgo. A50 :cuppaT:

I have to admit, even though i voted to remain, some of the guff being posted by the likes of trevgo is proper cringe worthy. 'oh my polish cleaner is leaving' dafuq :bawlin:

That guy is so full of it, the true story is more likely that he took the 'polish' remover from the vanity to get the raspberry ripple nail varnish off his toenails.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive