DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just ignore the idiots, Knickers. They were having a go at Jane doh yesterday and now it's your turn. They'll get bored soon enough.

Omg! Someone dared to criticise Jane Doh :yikes:

You've earned some brownie-nose points for this post though dibbly :thumbsup:


"Having a go" at Jane Doh will never get boring... although if I were going to guess at our mystery brown noser I'd have gone for gaping anal wound Maw,


I fucking hate her posts. Saying you and her are cut from the same cloth isn't brown nosing her. It's saying you're a massive cunt. Hope that's clear enough, as you seem to be struggling to understand. HTH :thumbsup:


:pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:They can criticise her all day long. .


We don't need your permission.

:woteva:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just ignore the idiots, Knickers. They were having a go at Jane doh yesterday and now it's your turn. They'll get bored soon enough.

Omg! Someone dared to criticise Jane Doh :yikes:

You've earned some brownie-nose points for this post though dibbly :thumbsup:


"Having a go" at Jane Doh will never get boring... although if I were going to guess at our mystery brown noser I'd have gone for gaping anal wound Maw,


I fucking hate her posts. Saying you and her are cut from the same cloth isn't brown nosing her. It's saying you're a massive cunt. Hope that's clear enough, as you seem to be struggling to understand. HTH :thumbsup:


:pmsl:


Aye whatever Maw :cuppaT:

94603f23448fb6bee16741c41e74c640.jpg
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I will take your word for it guest.

Not.

Is it ever worth trying to explain something to people who will never understand? Is it ever worth arguing/ disagreeing?

The best thing to do is. Know you're own thoughts and experiences. Do what you're good at. Be who you are.

Off your head again halo joe?


Does Halo Joe post here?

Is he still in jail on DS for boasting about hacking blueblade's private messages?

Hes posted here before and the above was him posting again. His ramblings and typos give him away
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just ignore the idiots, Knickers. They were having a go at Jane doh yesterday and now it's your turn. They'll get bored soon enough.

Omg! Someone dared to criticise Jane Doh :yikes:

You've earned some brownie-nose points for this post though dibbly :thumbsup:


"Having a go" at Jane Doh will never get boring... although if I were going to guess at our mystery brown noser I'd have gone for gaping anal wound Maw,


I fucking hate her posts. Saying you and her are cut from the same cloth isn't brown nosing her. It's saying you're a massive cunt. Hope that's clear enough, as you seem to be struggling to understand. HTH :thumbsup:


:pmsl:


Aye whatever Maw :cuppaT:

94603f23448fb6bee16741c41e74c640.jpg


:pmsl: You sound like Puzz and "Scottie"! I've a feeling that ain't Maw. He sorta likes the bold Jane Doe and anyway he'd be too feart to call her a massive cunt.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:35 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Nasty Nickers you posted abuse about anyone you felt was a McCann supporter now you're back tracking like your arse is on fire, claiming you're not on any one side. Your posts about Penny, Happynes etc went on and on you posted once, ONCE about kingspawn and Sunnygirl. You've posted supporting AMAL as well on here, so yes one sided my arse. Dress it up how you like most people can see through your bullshit, and I'm none of the other guests either this is my first post in a couple of weeks sure admin can confirm that for you. Nice to see other people waking up to you and your fake "reasonable poster" "don't bully me" crap.


More lies. I have never defended Amaral. A quick search for 'Amaral' shows that. This is the only time I've mentioned him:
"I know that Amaral is a dodgy bastard, but I've never heard anything about the Supreme Court, or lawyers/doctors/politicians/judges."

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43320&p=1268749&hilit=amaral&sid=867a2d5d8ac00c6aeaa8b407a9adebeb#p1268749

And here's the search so you can check yourself:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=amaral&start=15

And to clarify. I'm not backtracking. I've never changed my opinion. I'm just denying the opinion you are all trying to force on me. I've posted links to my initial points, I've posted links that disprove your accusations. You all keep posting your opinion on my opinion as if they were facts, with little quotes of mine either taken out of context or paired with completely different posts.
You're behaving a lot like the anti-McCann nuts you despise so much.


I agree with the poster that said to ignore them NN. Some people on here are only brave when they always have a target and it's safety in numbers. People have been called cunts on here for far less than Penny Crayon or Happynes or that Benji oddity so laugh off their fake outrage about them being called names. It's a bit like how everyone joins in with calling JP skinny but act all offended if someone calls them fat. Double standards

All they have left is accusing every person that disagrees with them of being CT nutters (99.9% of the time with no proof) and making out you are the crazy one, just for being reasonable. I don't know if the McCanns are guilty of anything other than being awful parents but the only line the apologists/ MCCann supporters have now is the desperate tarring of everyone with the 'nutter' brush. Most of us can see through it though.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Nasty Nickers you posted abuse about anyone you felt was a McCann supporter now you're back tracking like your arse is on fire, claiming you're not on any one side. Your posts about Penny, Happynes etc went on and on you posted once, ONCE about kingspawn and Sunnygirl. You've posted supporting AMAL as well on here, so yes one sided my arse. Dress it up how you like most people can see through your bullshit, and I'm none of the other guests either this is my first post in a couple of weeks sure admin can confirm that for you. Nice to see other people waking up to you and your fake "reasonable poster" "don't bully me" crap.


More lies. I have never defended Amaral. A quick search for 'Amaral' shows that. This is the only time I've mentioned him:
"I know that Amaral is a dodgy bastard, but I've never heard anything about the Supreme Court, or lawyers/doctors/politicians/judges."

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43320&p=1268749&hilit=amaral&sid=867a2d5d8ac00c6aeaa8b407a9adebeb#p1268749

And here's the search so you can check yourself:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=amaral&start=15

And to clarify. I'm not backtracking. I've never changed my opinion. I'm just denying the opinion you are all trying to force on me. I've posted links to my initial points, I've posted links that disprove your accusations. You all keep posting your opinion on my opinion as if they were facts, with little quotes of mine either taken out of context or paired with completely different posts.
You're behaving a lot like the anti-McCann nuts you despise so much.


I agree with the poster that said to ignore them NN. Some people on here are only brave when they always have a target and it's safety in numbers. People have been called cunts on here for far less than Penny Crayon or Happynes or that Benji oddity so laugh off their fake outrage about them being called names. It's a bit like how everyone joins in with calling JP skinny but act all offended if someone calls them fat. Double standards

All they have left is accusing every person that disagrees with them of being CT nutters (99.9% of the time with no proof) and making out you are the crazy one, just for being reasonable. I don't know if the McCanns are guilty of anything other than being awful parents but the only line the apologists/ MCCann supporters have now is the desperate tarring of everyone with the 'nutter' brush. Most of us can see through it though.
HEY, everyone didn't call me skinny, just one or two misinformed people. :pmsl: Sometime people just get a little carried away, we are all guilty of that at times. Me and Lucy even get on ok, now.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:Speaking of murderers, Gilbertoo has finally killed the 'Reactions' thread.

His final scream into the abyss -

"Why? This is a discussion forum so people lodging an anonymous and ambiguous disagreement with no extra context or explanation isn't what makes a discussion a discussion. I used this forum for over 10yrs perfectly fine - was able to have discussions, disagreements, even arguments. I like to think that I've learnt a few things since my time here - reactions now massively dumb down discussion and I and others won't learn much if our comments are only met with anonymous "reactions"."


:gigglesnshit: Can't believe it took so many pages of repetitive back and forth. There probably are a few people who downvote just to piss the poster off, but I'd say the majority of users don't do that, so it was silly of him to get so upset about it. He should stop sulking and just get on with posting. I wouldn't be opposed to allowing the reaction system to be disabled if the user wants to not see the numbers. But that also means they can't utilise it either.


I actually think Jason Tosskins was totally right on this. For too long there's been posters on DS who think their shit don't stink and that they are 'popular'. If you speak up against one of them, their internet pals pile in like they are still in the playground. Minnie especially seems to believe her own hype going on about 'noobs' considering she's also a 'noob' compared to many herself.

The whining and whinging of Penny, Minnie, Sorcha Healey, Gilbertoo and others just shows them up for what they are- jumped up cliquey twats that believe their own hype and don't realise a lot of us lurkers think they just seem like self important waffling arse holes.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Omg! Someone dared to criticise Jane Doh :yikes:

You've earned some brownie-nose points for this post though dibbly :thumbsup:


"Having a go" at Jane Doh will never get boring... although if I were going to guess at our mystery brown noser I'd have gone for gaping anal wound Maw,


I fucking hate her posts. Saying you and her are cut from the same cloth isn't brown nosing her. It's saying you're a massive cunt. Hope that's clear enough, as you seem to be struggling to understand. HTH :thumbsup:


:pmsl:


Aye whatever Maw :cuppaT:

94603f23448fb6bee16741c41e74c640.jpg


:pmsl: You sound like Puzz and "Scottie"! I've a feeling that ain't Maw. He sorta likes the bold Jane Doe and anyway he'd be too feart to call her a massive cunt.

Agreed, doesn't sound like maw. The leaking anus wouldn't say boo to a goose, let alone slag off Jane Doh, unless he had back up
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Oh and I generally agree though, double standards CAN be rife on forums. Especially in McCann threads. :pmsl:

A whole lot of people get carried away in those threads, it's a given, I'm not sure I've seen a more contentious subject on forums. :pmsl:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:58 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Nasty Nickers you posted abuse about anyone you felt was a McCann supporter now you're back tracking like your arse is on fire, claiming you're not on any one side. Your posts about Penny, Happynes etc went on and on you posted once, ONCE about kingspawn and Sunnygirl. You've posted supporting AMAL as well on here, so yes one sided my arse. Dress it up how you like most people can see through your bullshit, and I'm none of the other guests either this is my first post in a couple of weeks sure admin can confirm that for you. Nice to see other people waking up to you and your fake "reasonable poster" "don't bully me" crap.


More lies. I have never defended Amaral. A quick search for 'Amaral' shows that. This is the only time I've mentioned him:
"I know that Amaral is a dodgy bastard, but I've never heard anything about the Supreme Court, or lawyers/doctors/politicians/judges."

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43320&p=1268749&hilit=amaral&sid=867a2d5d8ac00c6aeaa8b407a9adebeb#p1268749

And here's the search so you can check yourself:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=amaral&start=15

And to clarify. I'm not backtracking. I've never changed my opinion. I'm just denying the opinion you are all trying to force on me. I've posted links to my initial points, I've posted links that disprove your accusations. You all keep posting your opinion on my opinion as if they were facts, with little quotes of mine either taken out of context or paired with completely different posts.
You're behaving a lot like the anti-McCann nuts you despise so much.


I agree with the poster that said to ignore them NN. Some people on here are only brave when they always have a target and it's safety in numbers. People have been called cunts on here for far less than Penny Crayon or Happynes or that Benji oddity so laugh off their fake outrage about them being called names. It's a bit like how everyone joins in with calling JP skinny but act all offended if someone calls them fat. Double standards

All they have left is accusing every person that disagrees with them of being CT nutters (99.9% of the time with no proof) and making out you are the crazy one, just for being reasonable. I don't know if the McCanns are guilty of anything other than being awful parents but the only line the apologists/ MCCann supporters have now is the desperate tarring of everyone with the 'nutter' brush. Most of us can see through it though.
HEY, everyone didn't call me skinny, just one or two misinformed people. :pmsl: Sometime people just get a little carried away, we are all guilty of that at times. Me and Lucy even get on ok, now.


You being called skinny ain't the point you ignoramus. The fact so many were happy to join in mocking your skinny frame was in total contrast to the fake outrage over calling Safi or posters here fat.

Double standards at its finest.

In a way I admire you for sticking it out despite the ongoing personal abuse but you of all people have to think 'hang on' when people get so upset at others being called fat. 10 pages of skinny insults=no problem. One fat comment= outrage.

Surely either both are ok or neither. Many on here are hypocritical shits. The fact you take the skinny stuff on the chin makes me think you're fine with your body shape so fair play to you. The fact so many get upset over any even small reference to them being fat shows they are far less comfortable in their own chubby frames.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Nasty Nickers you posted abuse about anyone you felt was a McCann supporter now you're back tracking like your arse is on fire, claiming you're not on any one side. Your posts about Penny, Happynes etc went on and on you posted once, ONCE about kingspawn and Sunnygirl. You've posted supporting AMAL as well on here, so yes one sided my arse. Dress it up how you like most people can see through your bullshit, and I'm none of the other guests either this is my first post in a couple of weeks sure admin can confirm that for you. Nice to see other people waking up to you and your fake "reasonable poster" "don't bully me" crap.


More lies. I have never defended Amaral. A quick search for 'Amaral' shows that. This is the only time I've mentioned him:
"I know that Amaral is a dodgy bastard, but I've never heard anything about the Supreme Court, or lawyers/doctors/politicians/judges."

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43320&p=1268749&hilit=amaral&sid=867a2d5d8ac00c6aeaa8b407a9adebeb#p1268749

And here's the search so you can check yourself:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=amaral&start=15

And to clarify. I'm not backtracking. I've never changed my opinion. I'm just denying the opinion you are all trying to force on me. I've posted links to my initial points, I've posted links that disprove your accusations. You all keep posting your opinion on my opinion as if they were facts, with little quotes of mine either taken out of context or paired with completely different posts.
You're behaving a lot like the anti-McCann nuts you despise so much.


I agree with the poster that said to ignore them NN. Some people on here are only brave when they always have a target and it's safety in numbers. People have been called cunts on here for far less than Penny Crayon or Happynes or that Benji oddity so laugh off their fake outrage about them being called names. It's a bit like how everyone joins in with calling JP skinny but act all offended if someone calls them fat. Double standards

All they have left is accusing every person that disagrees with them of being CT nutters (99.9% of the time with no proof) and making out you are the crazy one, just for being reasonable. I don't know if the McCanns are guilty of anything other than being awful parents but the only line the apologists/ MCCann supporters have now is the desperate tarring of everyone with the 'nutter' brush. Most of us can see through it though.
HEY, everyone didn't call me skinny, just one or two misinformed people. :pmsl: Sometime people just get a little carried away, we are all guilty of that at times. Me and Lucy even get on ok, now.


You being called skinny ain't the point you ignoramus. The fact so many were happy to join in mocking your skinny frame was in total contrast to the fake outrage over calling Safi or posters here fat.

Double standards at its finest.

In a way I admire you for sticking it out despite the ongoing personal abuse but you of all people have to think 'hang on' when people get so upset at others being called fat. 10 pages of skinny insults=no problem. One fat comment= outrage.

Surely either both are ok or neither. Many on here are hypocritical shits. The fact you take the skinny stuff on the chin makes me think you're fine with your body shape so fair play to you. The fact so many get upset over any even small reference to them being fat shows they are far less comfortable in their own chubby frames.
Calm down love, you're getting carried away AGAIN. :pmsl: Your kind of attitude is what makes McCann threads turn into one hell of a shitstorm.

I'm not skinny, Saf isn't fat, now fuck off, will you. :more beer:
Last edited by jp761 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stop grasping at straws - you've proved nothing. See, unlike you, I'm looking at what NN actually wrote and I'm not trying to read between the lines to invent a meaning that doesn't exist.

But surely even you can agree that certain people on BOTH sides of the McCann debate have behaved like cunts in those threads.


You're as deluded as she is, it's just been linked she attacked penny calling her a cunt, and has also attacked happy, benji etc. It's there in black and white mate, and while we're at it it's also there in black and white that she has a temper tantrum when JP suggests she says who she is. Scared shitless anyone will find out which nutter she is, my moneys on Sunshine girl or Shalamara.

Keep defending her though, it shows how blinkered you, her and the rest of you obsessed lying nutters are..


Fucking hell. You'd think I was the first person on this thread that ever said anything about a poster on DS.

You go on about me saying all these nasty things, being obsessed and loony. And yet it is you that has spent half the day chucking whatever insult you can think up my way, speculating who I am on DS and telling me what my opinion is. You have much more in common with the obsessed conspiracy nuts than I do.


From what I can tell that's 2/3 guests posting about you, and now me. Tells you something doesn't it you can't write it off as one poster doing it, again sure admin can confirm it. But again you're going for the sympathy vote, bitching about being moaned at when you're more than happy to do it to every one else.

dish it=take it.


Oh FFS cut the crap. 2 or 3 or 300 posters agreeing means jack shit on here and you know it. Posters blindly agree with people regardless of facts or accuracy or fairness. This is the way of these forums.

As a counter to your bullshit claums more than 3 of us have backed NN and said its actually you CT MCCann supporters that seem to be most full of CT shit. Usuimg your shit logic that means maybe we are right and it's you that need a sanity check.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
:pmsl: You sound like Puzz and "Scottie"! I've a feeling that ain't Maw. He sorta likes the bold Jane Doe and anyway he'd be too feart to call her a massive cunt.


I just like to give the angry guests a name tbh... escpecially when they're raging like that. Besides this one pops up whenever Jane Doh gets a drubbing so it fits quite nicely :smilin:

If he just had a comment everytime I was just being a cunt he may as well join up anyway given it's a permanent condition pretty much :leer:
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
:pmsl: You sound like Puzz and "Scottie"! I've a feeling that ain't Maw. He sorta likes the bold Jane Doe and anyway he'd be too feart to call her a massive cunt.


I just like to give the angry guests a name tbh... escpecially when they're raging like that. Besides this one pops up whenever Jane Doh gets a drubbing so it fits quite nicely :smilin:

If he just had a comment everytime I was just being a cunt he may as well join up anyway given it's a permanent condition pretty much :leer:
Haha. How the fuck do some people take some of these guests seriously.

I admire their patience, if they read every word, and give serious replies. :pmsl:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest