Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Big Threads

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:So what is it about the global capital of chickboys that attracted you to thailand canny?

Canny's wife is from the region Viper. What causes you to refer to the area as the global capital of chickboys?

I think because it is widely known as being the global capital of chickboys. Fairly common knowledge.

What is a chickboy, is it a bit like the shota that you watch?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:So what is it about the global capital of chickboys that attracted you to thailand canny?

Canny's wife is from the region Viper. What causes you to refer to the area as the global capital of chickboys?

I think because it is widely known as being the global capital of chickboys. Fairly common knowledge.

What is shota?
Viper

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:

What is shota?

Why do you bother asking?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Stop all this talk of chickboys! :mrgreen:

Keyser

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:48 am

"Won't you get homesick for Britain though?

All those mosques, halal butchers shops, and burkhas that you 'happily' live among at the moment. Can't think why you would want to move away.

Won't you wake up in a cold sweat, without the sound of some of some cunt wailing from a minaret at the crack of dawn?"

Nope.

I shall wake up to the sizzle of bacon and eggs, ta very much.

Just to clear up a couple of points, the missus is 15 years younger than me, is all woman, has a masters in accountancy, cooks like a chef (she has worked as a chef these last 10 years in UK), is fiercely loyal (like most Thai women) and her family are brilliant too.

Miss this miserable, divided country, whose only hope of a friend appears to be Turkey who say we are in the same boat as them (!!) ? - nah. I won't.

The large house will cost about £65k to build, to a standard as good as here or better. Aircon can deal with the heat.

Can't wait.

Oh, and look up the ethnic makeup of Songkhla - it isn't what most would expect. The nearest mosque to me here (80 miles from London) is 45 miles.....

As the Main Man from Radio Norwich says.... AHAAAAAH
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:08 am

Cannydc wrote:"Won't you get homesick for Britain though?

All those mosques, halal butchers shops, and burkhas that you 'happily' live among at the moment. Can't think why you would want to move away.

Won't you wake up in a cold sweat, without the sound of some of some cunt wailing from a minaret at the crack of dawn?"

Nope.

I shall wake up to the sizzle of bacon and eggs, ta very much.

Just to clear up a couple of points, the missus is 15 years younger than me, is all woman, has a masters in accountancy, cooks like a chef (she has worked as a chef these last 10 years in UK), is fiercely loyal (like most Thai women) and her family are brilliant too.

Miss this miserable, divided country, whose only hope of a friend appears to be Turkey who say we are in the same boat as them (!!) ? - nah. I won't.

The large house will cost about £65k to build, to a standard as good as here or better. Aircon can deal with the heat.

Can't wait.

Oh, and look up the ethnic makeup of Songkhla - it isn't what most would expect. The nearest mosque to me here (80 miles from London) is 45 miles.....

As the Main Man from Radio Norwich says.... AHAAAAAH

lol. the way you bang on about Thailand seems you might have finally cottoned on that project fear doesn't win you votes!

OTH;

Thailand has faced a deepening rights crisis since the 2014 military coup. Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-ocha and his junta rule with impunity. The junta has banned political activity and peaceful assembly, enforced censorship, arbitrarily arrested activists and dissidents, and detained civilians in military facilities. Lese majeste (insulting the monarchy), sedition, and computer crime charges have been widely used to suppress free speech. In the southern border provinces, rights abuses continue unabated in the conflict between separatist groups and security forces. Over three million migrant workers face systematic abuse and exploitation, including trafficking. Asylum seekers, including ethnic Uyghurs from China and Rohingya from Burma, are subject to arrest and deportation.

https://www.hrw.org/asia/thailand

I guess you are quite happy to overlook that type of thing though canny?
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:08 am

Yep, fully aware and quite happy to live there, thanks.

If you can name a similarly idyllic country WITHOUT issues I would be interested to hear about it.

The Thai way is that if you don't bother with them, they won't bother you. As a matter of interest, almost all the trouble in the 4 Southernmost states (NOT Songkhla, note) is caused by Muslim separatist insurgency across the border from Malaysia and aimed at Thai government employees such as Police, Army, Teachers. I have no intention of breaking Lese Majeste laws - it would be utterly stupid to wish to live there and do so. It's their country and their laws which I am happy to respect.

And I don't 'bang on' about Thailand - it is never me who raises the subject but I am happy to reply.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:35 am

Cannydc wrote:Yep, fully aware and quite happy to live there, thanks.

If you can name a similarly idyllic country WITHOUT issues I would be interested to hear about it.

The Thai way is that if you don't bother with them, they won't bother you. As a matter of interest, almost all the trouble in the 4 Southernmost states (NOT Songkhla, note) is caused by Muslim separatist insurgency across the border from Malaysia and aimed at Thai government employees such as Police, Army, Teachers. I have no intention of breaking Lese Majeste laws - it would be utterly stupid to wish to live there and do so. It's their country and their laws which I am happy to respect.

And I don't 'bang on' about Thailand - it is never me who raises the subject but I am happy to reply.

... and yet you propose 'borderless' utopia. oh dear canny. it seems you really are quite a hypocrite when it comes to it.

Standard leftie.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Yep, fully aware and quite happy to live there, thanks.

... and yet you propose 'borderless' utopia. oh dear canny. it seems you really are quite a hypocrite when it comes to it.

Standard leftie.

Yet again (must be 10 times I have said this) I propose nothing.

Merely state the obvious - borders will crumble. As did the Iron Curtain.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 pm

VIPER, WHERE ARE YOU?

I'm sure that it's written to never trust a snake...

Anyway, here we are. 57 billion pounds. Run that through your teeth, fifffty sevvven biiiilllliiiiooon pounds but to be paid in Euros rather than our devalued currency. Don't worry, it's only around 4% of our GDP while our military is suffering at 2%.

Your hero David Davis up for charges of contempt because he refuses to release the findings of how much harm brexit will do to the public (us) and that is some way unpatriotic'?

You people are the reason why I sweat at night.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:13 pm

Stooo wrote:VIPER, WHERE ARE YOU?

I'm sure that it's written to never trust a snake...

Anyway, here we are. 57 billion pounds. Run that through your teeth, fifffty sevvven biiiilllliiiiooon pounds but to be paid in Euros rather than our devalued currency. Don't worry, it's only around 4% of our GDP while our military is suffering at 2%.

Your hero David Davis up for charges of contempt because he refuses to release the findings of how much harm brexit will do to the public (us) and that is some way unpatriotic'?

You people are the reason why I sweat at night.

On top of all the existing debt created for us by the wealthy banking investment class.
Private school doesn't sound like such a good idea when it turns out so many economic incompetents.
Oh hang on they do it on purpose was that?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Viper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 am

Any British brickies out there? Think your wages might be going up soon

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5031208/e ... st-brexit/

Brexit :cuppaT:
Viper

Postby wutang » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:34 am

Viper wrote:Any British brickies out there? :

Not according to that article. Construction industry already being held back by skill shortage. Losing all those brickies due to closed borders will see construction grind to a halt.
wutang

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 am

Where do all these 120,000 foreign brickies work? Most brickies on the sites I’ve been on are British. Seems like an awfully high number that...
Dean

Postby Viper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:37 am

wutang wrote:
Viper wrote:Any British brickies out there? :

Not according to that article. Construction industry already being held back by skill shortage. Losing all those brickies due to closed borders will see construction grind to a halt.

...and wages go up for british brickies..but thats just the sort of person you despise though aint it.
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive