Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Big Threads

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:The denialists will still have their blinkers on and say it will be alright, it'll be like 1975

25% inflation
foreign investment in UK minimal etc etc

Loads of strikes, sick man of Europe.

Had to laugh, saw this 'debate' on ITV this morning and people still think we ONLY trade with the EU.

Why can't we trade with Australia and 'Merica? Er we do ya dozy twonks, FFS. :facepalm:

1.6% with our shacklefooted former emigrants :thumbsup:

That will keep some breweries and distilleries afloat as some of that is beer and whisky.

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Just had to share this wonderful event:

Lib Dem activist knocks out UKIP MEP in ‘chessboxing’ grudge match

A UKIP MEP has been punched to the ground in an epic grudge match with a Lib Dem activist – days after Article 50 was triggered.

Billed as the main event of a ‘chessboxing’ match, the MEP for the North East of England was floored pretty early on.

Originally from Sheffield, Jonathan Arnott was once a leadership contender for UKIP.

But now he will be remembered for his contribution to dubious bouts of engaging with the electorate.

Days after formal Brexit negotiations were triggered by Article 50’s declaration, he took part in a ‘Pity the fool’ event.

Happening on April 1 it was no April Fool’s joke when Lib Dem activist Toby White.

According to the official website Chessboxing is: ‘A wild mix-up of two of mankind’s oldest sporting obsessions.

‘Opponents slug it out on the chessboard and in the ring in alternating rounds of chess and boxing until there is a winner by checkmate or KO, whichever comes first.’

While the Kipper might be a club-level chess player he has no boxing experience. Unlike White who boasts two previous chessboxing matches to his name.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/02/lib-dem-a ... h-6548569/

:pmsl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:10 pm

:awesome:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:50 pm

" including Farage"

Small consolation, but consolation nonetheless.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:57 pm

House sales through the roof here recently. Mine will be on the market soon. Optimistic for a quick sale in this market.

Me and a friend are in process of starting up a profitable little sideline. Brexit is going to turbo charge that. Il be looking for employees to take the day to day administration off my hands soon. Not going to be easy finding someone now the country is at record levels of employment though.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Viper wrote:House sales through the roof here recently. Mine will be on the market soon. Optimistic for a quick sale in this market.

Me and a friend are in process of starting up a profitable little sideline. Brexit is going to turbo charge that. Il be looking for employees to take the day to day administration off my hands soon. Not going to be easy finding someone now the country is at record levels of employment though.

On the other thread you said we had record levels of unemployment. Make up your tiny mind. :leer:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:01 pm

People say that Brexit will take us back to the 1950s

Not the 1550s?

Postby Brad and Dan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:07 pm

malamute wrote:I posted yesterday but it's disappeared! But who cares, it's a wonderful day and I will share my wonderful news again.

I booked a holiday for June to same hotel as last year, flying from our local airport and All Inclusive and it's £100 cheaper per person than it was last October when we went. :canny:

Considering after the referendum nobody was going to travel or even have the money to do so, I think that's wonderful! :hap:

The other wonderful thing is that houses here are selling in days and I'm having to wait a couple of weeks with 4 estate agents even to get a valuation on my Mums house because they are SO busy. That is equally wonderful bearing in mind it's all supposed to be doom and gloom and nobody is going to move and we're all going to be living in sheds existing on bowls of gruel. :pmsl:

Please share your wonderful findings on here. : :Wiiiine!:

Don't waste your time posting negative old shite because it won't be read. :hand:

Excellent news and all because we are in the EU.

Good call Malamute.
Brad and Dan

Postby Keyser » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:The denialists will still have their blinkers on and say it will be alright, it'll be like 1975

25% inflation
foreign investment in UK minimal etc etc

Loads of strikes, sick man of Europe.

Had to laugh, saw this 'debate' on ITV this morning and people still think we ONLY trade with the EU.

Why can't we trade with Australia and 'Merica? Er we do ya dozy twonks, FFS. :facepalm:

1.6% with our shacklefooted former emigrants :thumbsup:

That's racist!

I am reporting you to the admin. :monkey:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Keyser wrote:
That's racist!

I wouldn't bother, the birds are ok but the bloke's a right twat... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:
That's racist!

I wouldn't bother, the birds are ok but the bloke's a right twat... :ooer:

Sexist as well! :mrgreen: :gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:31 pm

malamute wrote:I posted yesterday but it's disappeared! But who cares, it's a wonderful day and I will share my wonderful news again.

I booked a holiday for June to same hotel as last year, flying from our local airport and All Inclusive and it's £100 cheaper per person than it was last October when we went. :canny:

Considering after the referendum nobody was going to travel or even have the money to do so, I think that's wonderful! :hap:

The other wonderful thing is that houses here are selling in days and I'm having to wait a couple of weeks with 4 estate agents even to get a valuation on my Mums house because they are SO busy. That is equally wonderful bearing in mind it's all supposed to be doom and gloom and nobody is going to move and we're all going to be living in sheds existing on bowls of gruel. :pmsl:

Don't waste your time posting negative old shite because it won't be read. :hand:

Wonderful. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Aziz wrote:

Wonderful. :thumbsup:

She is chuffed we are still in the EU cos her European/Asian/African/American holidays are gonna be fucked after 2019. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Viper » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:43 am

the £500k market had gone pretty flat for a while where i live. It is literally booming now. Estate agents cannot keep enough property on the books.

A50! :cuppaT:
Viper

Postby Gerst Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:17 am

Stooo wrote:Image

:awesome:

The flag isn't upside down.

http://projectbritain.com/geography/unionjack7.html
Gerst Guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive