DS and DTV Part 57.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby Nucks » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 am

Vam wrote:Seriously? You really don't know what's sadder?

"Don't hate on me" if I answer you... :roll:

Bloody hell, no kidding. :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 am

Guest wrote:
Gilbertoo Bugger Off wrote:Dear sweet baby Jesus, send that insufferable bloody bore back to where he belongs.

I have never in my born days read such a parcel of puke that was posted on the reactions thread.

Laughing stock of DS, every time I see his name on there I inwardly cringe :doomed: :grrrrr:

It seems that you're incapable of having an adult conversation.

I'm not alone with regards to how naff the reactions are, far from it - many FMs dislike it, the mods partially agree as does the company who produces the software running it. It's wonderful to skim this forum to see how petty some of you are - y'know deliberately down-voting FMs irrespective of the comment made and using the funny icons when FMs like me post something which isn't funny - don't hate on me, it's the people who abused the system you should be annoyed about, not those in opposition of it. I used the reactions thread to perfectly highlight this - don't hate on me, it's the people who abused the system, resulting in the removal of the disagree button that you should be annoyed with.

From what I can see, people use DS and dislike the way I use it, then come to this forum to then bitch and moan about it.

I'm not sure what's sadder, me going on about reactions, or people coming here to bitch and moan about it.

Well that'd be you. Not only did you go on about reactions but you shut down anyone else who had a point of view you didn't like. Then you went about getting people banned for having a point of view you didn't like. You're a dictatorial controlling cunt. Now fuck off back to DS because you can't control other people here.

Postby Gilbertoo Bugger Off Again » Wed May 17, 2017 8:42 am

Guest wrote:
Gilbertoo Bugger Off wrote:Dear sweet baby Jesus, send that insufferable bloody bore back to where he belongs.

I have never in my born days read such a parcel of puke that was posted on the reactions thread.

Laughing stock of DS, every time I see his name on there I inwardly cringe :doomed: :grrrrr:

I'm not alone with regards to how naff the reactions are, far from it - many FMs dislike it, the mods partially agree as does the company who produces the software running it. It's wonderful to skim this forum to see how petty some of you are - y'know deliberately down-voting FMs irrespective of the comment made and using the funny icons when FMs like me post something which isn't funny - don't hate on me, it's the people who abused the system you should be annoyed about, not those in opposition of it. I used the reactions thread to perfectly highlight this - don't hate on me, it's the people who abused the system, resulting in the removal of the disagree button that you should be annoyed with.

From what I can see, people use DS and dislike the way I use it, then come to this forum to then bitch and moan about it.

I'm not sure what's sadder, me going on about reactions, or people coming here to bitch and moan about it.

Oh Gilbert you are a hoot!

I'M unable to have an adult conversation????

You behaved like Violet Elizabeth Bott in that thread, the only thing you didn't say was "I'll sqweem and sqweem until I'm sick"
Gilbertoo Bugger Off Again

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 8:50 am

Gilbertoo Bugger Off Again wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh Gilbert you are a hoot!

I'M unable to have an adult conversation????

You behaved like Violet Elizabeth Bott in that thread, the only thing you didn't say was "I'll sqweem and sqweem until I'm sick"

...and once they got their way they went about ensuring nobody could disagree or have an opposing point of view.

Postby Vam » Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 am

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:Seriously? You really don't know what's sadder?

"Don't hate on me" if I answer you... :roll:

Bloody hell, no kidding. :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

:yikes: please "don't hate on me"! :doomed:

:mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Lambert » Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 am

Guest wrote:

I thought your behaviour in the reactions thread was hilarious. But, to be honest, I thought you had a point in Deep Purple's thread about Ian Brady. Just a bunch of people reeling off predictable clichés and revenge fantasies.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 am

Viper wrote:Whizzywick is DS best poster. Fact.

He is a twat. Fact. The latest benefits thread in Politics showed up what a twat he really is.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 9:24 am

Lambert wrote:
Viper wrote:Whizzywick is DS best poster. Fact.

He is a twat. Fact. The latest benefits thread in Politics showed up what a twat he really is.

Viper is not known for telling the truth or knowing anything

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 9:29 am

The really quite nasty and unpleasant Patsy Limerick is being roundly put in her place in the Asda girl shamed thread by Pie Eyed and Whedonite. I'm sure old Patsy recently complained that people call her daughter skinny or worse but not surprised she herself would be happy to be openly nasty to a young girl herself about her appearance. What a hypocrite.

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 am

Guest wrote:The really quite nasty and unpleasant Patsy Limerick is being roundly put in her place in the Asda girl shamed thread by Pie Eyed and Whedonite. I'm sure old Patsy recently complained that people call her daughter skinny or worse but not surprised she herself would be happy to be openly nasty to a young girl herself about her appearance. What a hypocrite.

PatsyLimerick is coming across as one of them sanctimums. Her daughter is "a smart, sporty, well-read young woman who also loves make-up and clothes" who never makes any mistake, knows how to present herself in every situation, and sounds thoroughly bland and boring. Shame her mam is a judgemental prick that reckons everyone should share their standards or be ridiculed.
NastyNickers

Postby Lambert » Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 am

What the fuck is with those eyebrows though. So many girls do it these days, it looks so bad.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 am

Guest wrote:The really quite nasty and unpleasant Patsy Limerick is being roundly put in her place in the Asda girl shamed thread by Pie Eyed and Whedonite. I'm sure old Patsy recently complained that people call her daughter skinny or worse but not surprised she herself would be happy to be openly nasty to a young girl herself about her appearance. What a hypocrite.

lol not as nasty as that ASDA worker's face. She is done up like a Vegas chorus girl and DSers are falling over themselves to demonstrate how unjudgement they are (by calling anyone who thinks it's naff a catty bitchy frump). : :laughing:

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 11:26 am

Lambert wrote:What the fuck is with those eyebrows though. So many girls do it these days, it looks so bad.

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 12:48 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

PatsyLimerick is coming across as one of them sanctimums. Her daughter is "a smart, sporty, well-read young woman who also loves make-up and clothes" who never makes any mistake, knows how to present herself in every situation, and sounds thoroughly bland and boring. Shame her mam is a judgemental prick that reckons everyone should share their standards or be ridiculed.

I'm not shocked in the slightest at Patsy being a judgemental prick but Lucy has surprised me. She has a nerve saying anyone else wears too much makeup or being bitchy by saying at her hipster pub she'd send her home or cut her hours. I wonder if she'd feel the same if someone else judged her in the same way and said if turned up at their office for work they'd take one look at her and say sorry Luv, we don't do the chavvy orange scouse brow look or want our employees to put their make up on with a trowel. Im sure we'd get another meltdown.

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm not shocked in the slightest at Patsy being a judgemental prick but Lucy has surprised me. She has a nerve saying anyone else wears too much makeup or being bitchy by saying at her hipster pub she'd send her home or cut her hours. I wonder if she'd feel the same if someone else judged her in the same way and said if turned up at their office for work they'd take one look at her and say sorry Luv, we don't do the chavvy orange scouse brow look or want our employees to put their make up on with a trowel. Im sure we'd get another meltdown.

I think Lucy looks lovely in her twitter pics shes told us before she wears fake tan and her eyebrows at a bit much for me but overall her pics are of her natural day look going about her life. She has some night time pics where shes plastered in make up sure, but then most women do that but she's clearly not doing it at work as her pics prove.

For me she's not being hypocritical, I think she's making a valid point. I can't say the same for the appalling Patsy though, what a huge hypocrite as pointed out by ffawkes. I like ffawkes one of my fav posters.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive