Don't be mean, I like Jason.

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:ClaireA - tango down
Sammy1999 - jailed again.

With regards to reactions - it seems I have an enemy! Someone has been back cataloguing my posts for disagrees. Odd behaviour.

You wouldn't be the first one.

On a similar note, I got a disagree for writing 'deleted post' (after the original post had been deleted) and somebody disagreed with how tall I was.

I got one for deleting a post due to a quoting error. I think the reason you got one for the height was because added it in different formats.

There's the DS people who are outraged at pictures on the internet and down vote any posts that have one! :mrgreen:

I don't how they cope with just about every other forum on the internet that requires you to have an avatar, the poor things.

Are you a Hindu by any chance?

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder who they could possibly mean :whistle:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86133297

Probably himself. He's a sour-faced knob.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:31 pm

I see the pro McCann's have successfully got another thread closed. I was surprised it took 10 pages for them to all rally round. :thud:

Postby Anne_999 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:I see the pro McCann's have successfully got another thread closed. I was surprised it took 10 pages for them to all rally round. :thud:

help! its a conspiracy to conceal THE TRUTH.

I know THE TRUTH because I became the cadaver dog when in a spiritual trance....

mmmmmm....cuddle cat....smells like.....DEATH

WOOF! (licks balls)
Anne_999

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's escalating, now there is a call for people to be punished if they disagree with him
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86135073#Comment_86135073

By the way if people get perma banned for saying fuck there how come he gets to say cunt all the time? asking for a friend.

Is he wanting bans for those who thumb down his posts? He needs to grow up. :roll:

I'm guessing 'woof' is a reference to here?

The deluded cunt is still under the impression that only one person dislikes him :off head:

A Lot of people on DS hate him. He's not a nice person and has a black heart. A lost cause.

Doesnt seem that bad to me. And people do like him, people went to the mods when he was perma banned. I dont think his hearr can be that black.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:I see the pro McCann's have successfully got another thread closed. I was surprised it took 10 pages for them to all rally round. :thud:

I love how mad the anti's get when questioned.
Can't stand "post.it" either, patronising and arrogant and claiming Amaral is a victim who should know be respected and admired even though he's a dirty cop.

:off head: :roll:

Postby guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Anne_999 wrote:

help! its a conspiracy to conceal THE TRUTH.

I know THE TRUTH because I became the cadaver dog when in a spiritual trance....

WOOF! (licks balls)

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup:

Postby Different guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's escalating, now there is a call for people to be punished if they disagree with him
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86135073#Comment_86135073

By the way if people get perma banned for saying fuck there how come he gets to say cunt all the time? asking for a friend.

Is he wanting bans for those who thumb down his posts? He needs to grow up. :roll:

I'm guessing 'woof' is a reference to here?

The deluded cunt is still under the impression that only one person dislikes him :off head:

A Lot of people on DS hate him. He's not a nice person and has a black heart. A lost cause.

Doesnt seem that bad to me. And people do like him, people went to the mods when he was perma banned. I dont think his hearr can be that black.

I dont know what the other guest means by black heart but I think many have seen him in a different light since the perma ban
Different guest

Postby Balls Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Anne_999 wrote:help! its a conspiracy to conceal THE TRUTH.

WOOF! (licks balls)

Q: Why does a dog lick its balls?
A: Because it can.
Balls Guest

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 pm

How would you know, unless your true CTer :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:

Can't stand "post.it" either, patronising and arrogant and claiming Amaral is a victim who should know be respected and admired even though he's a dirty cop.

Postit is a nob. He often says stuff like, 'if you want this thread closed your going the right way about it' meaning don't disagree with me. Then hey presto, thread closed

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:59 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86143079

and also NOT Scottish, Irish, Black, Asian, Muslim, Jewish etc.

Apart from that she's not fussy about her men :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Postit is a nob. He often says stuff like, 'if you want this thread closed your going the right way about it' meaning don't disagree with me. Then hey presto, thread closed

I'd put money on him being a serial alerter and one of those along with riverdale and shalamara, who go around down voting everyone. They've got a nerve of accusing others of being in a clique when they're the ones repeatedly backing each other up and attacking posters. All three of them come across as really smarmy and patronising, the kind you avoid at parties.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:02 pm

:ooer: I think you people (BOTH sides before you start) forget that you're gossiping about real people. You casually discuss some quite horrific and sensitive stuff with your little code words like PJ, GM, Tapas7 as if you're munching on popcorn and watching the last episode of some TV drama like "Broadchurch".

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive