DS and DTV Part 57.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I see the pro McCann's have successfully got another thread closed. I was surprised it took 10 pages for them to all rally round. :thud:

I love how mad the anti's get when questioned.
Can't stand "post.it" either, patronising and arrogant and claiming Amaral is a victim who should know be respected and admired even though he's a dirty cop.

:off head: :roll:

Postit is a nob. He often says stuff like, 'if you want this thread closed your going the right way about it' meaning don't disagree with me. Then hey presto, thread closed

I'd put money on him being a serial alerter and one of those along with riverdale and shalamara, who go around down voting everyone. They've got a nerve of accusing others of being in a clique when they're the ones repeatedly backing each other up and attacking posters. All three of them come across as really smarmy and patronising, the kind you avoid at parties.

I don't think there's a single poster in any of them threads I'd like to be at a party with. Can you imagine the conversation :ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 am

I'm seeing references to Anne 666 and trances and a load of voodoo shit, what's all that about?

Postby Guesty » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 am

Anne_999 wrote:
help! its a conspiracy to conceal THE TRUTH.

I know THE TRUTH because I became the cadaver dog when in a spiritual trance....

mmmmmm....cuddle cat....smells like.....DEATH

WOOF! (licks balls)

:canny: Uncannily brilliant . You have her to a tee .
Those fucking dogs she bangs on about , jesus wept . I don't care how well trained they are , they can still make errors . Just like us perfectly evolved humans make errors . Not Anne66 though . Obviously she's perfect . Maybe because she hasn't evolved like the rest of us , that could be it .
Anyhoo, she's been getting angrier and angrier with each new McCann thread and today I think she was on the verge of combusting . Great fun to watch and even more fun to participate in poking at dog woman with a pointy stick till she cracks up again .

I noticed postit doing that thread close threat thing a lot.
He cracks up when the lies of the conspiracy theorists get shot down by facts . He has no intelligent response to add and his role seems to be that of the dog (fucking anne666 dogs again :roll: ) called in by his masters to weep and scweam about how them there nasty peeps who dare claim the parents guilty only of neglect are ruining their attempts to spread the word .
For sure , he and shalamar and anal anne and that porky person lost their shit today . Love it .
Guesty

Postby George » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:02 am

Did you know that the fm Walter Neff is running the marathon this weekend and he is 80 years old?, you think he would have mentioned it :mrgreen:
Good for him though
George

Postby HappyNest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:37 am

Anne_999 wrote:
Guest wrote:I see the pro McCann's have successfully got another thread closed. I was surprised it took 10 pages for them to all rally round. :thud:

help! its a conspiracy to conceal THE TRUTH.

I know THE TRUTH because I became the cadaver dog when in a spiritual trance....

mmmmmm....cuddle cat....smells like.....DEATH

WOOF! (licks balls)

Makes a change from licking Gerry's I suppose.
HappyNest

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby jra » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 am

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:ClaireA - tango down
Sammy1999 - jailed again.

With regards to reactions - it seems I have an enemy! Someone has been back cataloguing my posts for disagrees. Odd behaviour.

You wouldn't be the first one.

On a similar note, I got a disagree for writing 'deleted post' (after the original post had been deleted) and somebody disagreed with how tall I was.

I got one for deleting a post due to a quoting error. I think the reason you got one for the height was because added it in different formats.

Quite possibly.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I love how mad the anti's get when questioned.
Can't stand "post.it" either, patronising and arrogant and claiming Amaral is a victim who should know be respected and admired even though he's a dirty cop.

:off head: :roll:

Postit is a nob. He often says stuff like, 'if you want this thread closed your going the right way about it' meaning don't disagree with me. Then hey presto, thread closed

Here he's at it again now I know that lucy gets some shit here for, well not giving a shit but - she's spot on with this response.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86139468#Comment_86139468

PostIt:
I've nothing to thank you (not u!) for. Sn. Amaral paid for his crimes. He's paid the price for that particular crime, which is not to say that the man is corrupt. He made a grievous mistake and he paid the price for it. To continually denigrate the man is beneath you and if your intent is to close this thread, you're on the right path.
I beg your pardon for correcting your 'text-speak', it's a particular bugbear of mine{/quote]

Lucys reply:
I dont really care about your bugbears to be honest. Anyways you'll happily give the benefit of doubt to a corrupt policeman but not a pair of grieving parents, says everything does that. I expect you think youre not bias but posts like this show otherwise. Ranting away about them, but mention Amaral and off you go on one. You dont want people to "continually denigrate" the man, but are happy to slag off the grieving parents until the cows come home.

Getting the thread shut thing AGAIN? funny how is always the ones against the mccanns who accuse people of doing this any time they're disagreed with, or the rubbish they constantly post as FACTS is shown to be rubbish.

:cheers: :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 am

George wrote:Did you know that the fm Walter Neff is running the marathon this weekend and he is 80 years old?, you think he would have mentioned it :mrgreen:
Good for him though

Hes done well and is very fit for his age but he irritates me in that when others post in his threads or reply to his posts with their tales of recently completing runs or marathons he doesnt ever say well done to them. He laps up the praise others give him but never has a congratulatory word or two for others on their achievements. Its all about him.

Postby HappyNest on E's » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 am

Rather amusing and telling that we have the McCann gang on since last night trying to stir up a bit of shit.

Whereas no-one gives an actual fuck on here except them.
HappyNest on E's

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:58 am

I seem to remember Tosskins getting some stick for his "let's wait and see" approach to the Dortmund bus attack

Apologies if I've missed them, but I don't yet see any apologies from those who assumed it must be Islamic terrorism, despite having none of the hallmarks of any previous Islamic terror attacks.

I'm sure Sorcha Healy, CSJB and union jock will be along shortly to admit they were wrong :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2213535/borussia-dortmund-football-team-bus-hit-by-explosion-breaking-news/p3

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

Guest wrote:I seem to remember Tosskins getting some stick for his "let's wait and see" approach to the Dortmund bus attack

Apologies if I've missed them, but I don't yet see any apologies from those who assumed it must be Islamic terrorism, despite having none of the hallmarks of any previous Islamic terror attacks.

I'm sure Sorcha Healy, CSJB and union jock will be along shortly to admit they were wrong :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2213535/borussia-dortmund-football-team-bus-hit-by-explosion-breaking-news/p3

The Fascists on Dogs also jumped in feet first without checking the depth of the water

:gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:43 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I seem to remember Tosskins getting some stick for his "let's wait and see" approach to the Dortmund bus attack

The Fascists on Dogs also jumped in feet first without checking the depth of the water

:gigglesnshit:

Is that the "Islamic" attack Puzzler was posting little jumping around happy smilies because it was a another reason to hate the muzzies? It was some Russian investor who wanted the shares in the team to drop. Being so happy that the attack was from a Muslim so he can hate them more is fucking sick. Never mind any victims, let's just celebrate that we can hate muzzies more. Weirdo. :off head:

Postby Cobs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:00 am

Yeah but Jase is still undecided on the annexation of the Sudetenland.
Cobs

Postby guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:00 am

Victoria wrote:Have you ever been allowed to swear on DS?

You can swear on here as everyone knows, but there are a few words filtered.

SOL was ridiculous, with it's censoring.

As everyone knows..

I support Rangers and anytime i mentioned our manager Dick Advocaat, it would post as **** Advocaat. Image

May I ask - what is or was SOL?

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 am

HappyNest on E's wrote:Rather amusing and telling that we have the McCann gang on since last night trying to stir up a bit of shit.

Whereas no-one gives an actual fuck on here except them.

Um,

hate to burst your bubble but the first post on here regarding the mccann thread was from one of the cT nuts complaining that the supporters had got the thread shut down.
Seems they and you do care huh? :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive