DS and DTV Part 57.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:The really quite nasty and unpleasant Patsy Limerick is being roundly put in her place in the Asda girl shamed thread by Pie Eyed and Whedonite. I'm sure old Patsy recently complained that people call her daughter skinny or worse but not surprised she herself would be happy to be openly nasty to a young girl herself about her appearance. What a hypocrite.

PatsyLimerick is coming across as one of them sanctimums. Her daughter is "a smart, sporty, well-read young woman who also loves make-up and clothes" who never makes any mistake, knows how to present herself in every situation, and sounds thoroughly bland and boring. Shame her mam is a judgemental prick that reckons everyone should share their standards or be ridiculed.

I'm not shocked in the slightest at Patsy being a judgemental prick but Lucy has surprised me. She has a nerve saying anyone else wears too much makeup or being bitchy by saying at her hipster pub she'd send her home or cut her hours. I wonder if she'd feel the same if someone else judged her in the same way and said if turned up at their office for work they'd take one look at her and say sorry Luv, we don't do the chavvy orange scouse brow look or want our employees to put their make up on with a trowel. Im sure we'd get another meltdown.

Whoever is behind the Lucy account is most definately not any of the young girls in the pictures 'shes' posted.

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 17, 2017 1:19 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -of-public
The ritual police cocksucking on DS is sickening. I bet half of them would let a copper bang their wife if he wanted.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Lucy used to claim it was a club she worked in. Has it changed to a pub now?

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:The really quite nasty and unpleasant Patsy Limerick is being roundly put in her place in the Asda girl shamed thread by Pie Eyed and Whedonite. I'm sure old Patsy recently complained that people call her daughter skinny or worse but not surprised she herself would be happy to be openly nasty to a young girl herself about her appearance. What a hypocrite.

PatsyLimerick is coming across as one of them sanctimums. Her daughter is "a smart, sporty, well-read young woman who also loves make-up and clothes" who never makes any mistake, knows how to present herself in every situation, and sounds thoroughly bland and boring. Shame her mam is a judgemental prick that reckons everyone should share their standards or be ridiculed.

I'm not shocked in the slightest at Patsy being a judgemental prick but Lucy has surprised me. She has a nerve saying anyone else wears too much makeup or being bitchy by saying at her hipster pub she'd send her home or cut her hours. I wonder if she'd feel the same if someone else judged her in the same way and said if turned up at their office for work they'd take one look at her and say sorry Luv, we don't do the chavvy orange scouse brow look or want our employees to put their make up on with a trowel. Im sure we'd get another meltdown.

Whoever is behind the Lucy account is most definately not any of the young girls in the pictures 'shes' posted.

Dox you never give up do you :roll: every one of her photos on twitter over 300 of them are of the same girl, others are tagged in her photos including family members. I'd say she is real, far more so than you with your hard man act Squeaky.

No she's always stated her family run a pub with a late licence, I've never seen her mention a club. I'll stop defending her now though because people clearly dislike the girl and by defending her I'm just adding fuel to the fire, as you were.

Postby Nucks » Wed May 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Ted "tedious" Cuntblaster sure has a lot to say on a thread about someone (Ian Brady) he thinks doesn't deserve any attention. :whistle:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Dox you never give up do you :roll: every one of her photos on twitter over 300 of them are of the same girl, others are tagged in her photos including family members. I'd say she is real, far more so than you with your hard man act Squeaky.

No she's always stated her family run a pub with a late licence, I've never seen her mention a club. I'll stop defending her now though because people clearly dislike the girl and by defending her I'm just adding fuel to the fire, as you were.

Im not dox. Admin can confirm that :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Ted "tedious" Cuntblaster sure has a lot to say on a thread about someone (Ian Brady) he thinks doesn't deserve any attention. :whistle:

Was about to say the same

Postby jp761 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:08 pm

Haha.. the eyebrow thing I agree it doesn't look so good, but what do I know, one of my nieces does it, if I said something, I'll just be told you're old! :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Perhaps you should check before trying to correct others.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... 6/weekends

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Ted "tedious" Cuntblaster sure has a lot to say on a thread about someone (Ian Brady) he thinks doesn't deserve any attention. :whistle:

Was about to say the same

He the most patronising poster, without cause from what I can see.
He really isn't the smartest tool in the box.

Postby Viper » Wed May 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Viper wrote:Whizzywick is DS best poster. Fact.

He is a twat. Fact. The latest benefits thread in Politics showed up what a twat he really is.

Viper is not known for telling the truth or knowing anything

Lol at your butthurt :gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby Vam » Wed May 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I think Lucy looks lovely in her twitter pics shes told us before she wears fake tan and her eyebrows at a bit much for me but overall her pics are of her natural day look going about her life. She has some night time pics where shes plastered in make up sure, but then most women do that but she's clearly not doing it at work as her pics prove.

For me she's not being hypocritical, I think she's making a valid point. I can't say the same for the appalling Patsy though, what a huge hypocrite as pointed out by ffawkes. I like ffawkes one of my fav posters.

:mrgreen: No one does it better than ffawkes - total decimation in less than 5 words usually. I really envy that ability!

My favourite poster over there, and I really wish he'd post more often. Along with Malliday - I totally :wubwub: Malliday.

Agree with you about Lucy, too. She's a good girl, with a big heart (plus a mega mouth, of course! :mrgreen: )
Vam

Postby Columbo guest » Wed May 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Just one more thing...
In that link to the thread made by Lucy in 2015 she said she was 25. In a post made by her less than a fortnight later she said she was 22. That post was made on 3/11/15. She became 3 years younger in the space of 10 or 11 days :pmsl:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_80226438
Then 7 months later last June she was 24
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_82609874
She also has difficulty rembering which part of London the nightclub stroke bar stroke 'sit down and eat' gastro pub is in where she works. The location of that changes nearly as often as most of us change our socks. The posts are there for anyone who can be fucked to go and look. Needs help with remembering when shes going on holiday too .Mysuspicions of who it really is....a middle aged woman who stopped posting. To create a persona like that to the point of also creating a twitter account pretending its you well youd have to be batshit crazy which the middle aged missing in action poster is. Shes as fake as ebony hamster crazy chris greg the lot. This person is worse because shes enough of a headcase to create and maintain the fake twitter account.
Columbo guest

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed May 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:Lucy used to claim it was a club she worked in. Has it changed to a pub now?

It's her dad's pub... she gets to sit in the office if he goes out. She's management" by nepotism
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Lucy used to claim it was a club she worked in. Has it changed to a pub now?

It's her dad's pub... she gets to sit in the office if he goes out. She's management" by nepotism

Its no such thing. Shes a bullshitter sat at home pretending to be someone she isnt

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive