DS and DTV Part 57.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Columbo guest wrote:Just one more thing...
In that link to the thread made by Lucy in 2015 she said she was 25. In a post made by her less than a fortnight later she said she was 22. That post was made on 3/11/15. She became 3 years younger in the space of 10 or 11 days :pmsl:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_80226438
Then 7 months later last June she was 24
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_82609874
She also has difficulty rembering which part of London the nightclub stroke bar stroke 'sit down and eat' gastro pub is in where she works. The location of that changes nearly as often as most of us change our socks. The posts are there for anyone who can be fucked to go and look. Needs help with remembering when shes going on holiday too .Mysuspicions of who it really is....a middle aged woman who stopped posting. To create a persona like that to the point of also creating a twitter account pretending its you well youd have to be batshit crazy which the middle aged missing in action poster is. Shes as fake as ebony hamster crazy chris greg the lot. This person is worse because shes enough of a headcase to create and maintain the fake twitter account.

Good lord why do you care, going to all this trouble. I couldn't care less if her pics are her or not or if it's a persona. I like her as a poster because she's fun, she puts certain people in their place (penny and retford today) and I find myself agreeing with her views more often that not, although not the way she may sometimes express them.

I personally worry more about posters like you who are overly zealous in "outting" people. Is it because they get the better of you on a forum so you make it your lifes work to expose them? Because I cannot for the life of me think of any other reason one would bother.

Postby Mash » Wed May 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
In that link to the thread made by Lucy in 2015 she said she was 25. In a post made by her less than a fortnight later she said she was 22. That post was made on 3/11/15. She became 3 years younger in the space of 10 or 11 days :pmsl:
She also has difficulty rembering which part of London the nightclub stroke bar stroke 'sit down and eat' gastro pub is in where she works. The location of that changes nearly as often as most of us change our socks. The posts are there for anyone who can be fucked to go and look. Needs help with remembering when shes going on holiday too .Mysuspicions of who it really is....a middle aged woman who stopped posting. To create a persona like that to the point of also creating a twitter account pretending its you well youd have to be batshit crazy which the middle aged missing in action poster is. Shes as fake as ebony hamster crazy chris greg the lot. This person is worse because shes enough of a headcase to create and maintain the fake twitter account.

Good lord why do you care, going to all this trouble. I couldn't care less if her pics are her or not or if it's a persona. I like her as a poster because she's fun, she puts certain people in their place (penny and retford today) and I find myself agreeing with her views more often that not, although not the way she may sometimes express them.

I personally worry more about posters like you who are overly zealous in "outting" people. Is it because they get the better of you on a forum so you make it your lifes work to expose them? Because I cannot for the life of me think of any other reason one would bother.

I feel the same. I don't have a problem with Lucy and I don't give a monkey's if someone is completely genuine or just pissing about as long as they're not a dick.
Mash

Postby GDGuest » Wed May 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:

Nods :more beer: well said I couldn't give a toss, I agree shes a good poster and gets things going. I've got a question for the OP she posts about once a week (from what I can tell, but I don't follow her like you seem too) but as soon as she does a "guest" (you) appears here like clockwork claiming "her pics are all different" "its not her in the pics" "shes faithy/pet" now this following her around the forum to "expose" her. You seriously need to get a life, because if you're not Dox you're certainly doing a great impression of the twat.
GDGuest

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed May 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Lucy used to claim it was a club she worked in. Has it changed to a pub now?

It's her dad's pub... she gets to sit in the office if he goes out. She's management" by nepotism

Its no such thing. Shes a bullshitter sat at home pretending to be someone she isnt

My mind is open to that scenerio in fairness.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed May 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:

See... there is a certain "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" at work here... thing is Lucy puts people in their place the same way a drunk in a park puts passers by in their place.
Odessa Steps

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Lucy has a gob, she's too ranty for my liking. I tend to agree with her views, just not how she puts them across.

Though I found Columbo guests posts pretty interesting. Her story is all over the shop, I hadn't realised that before.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:14 pm

I like Lucy as a poster, sure we've had a run-in or two, we have an understanding now. I'd rather her than the bland FMs, she is good value. I couldn't really care less if the pics and story are her or not, she is somewhat feisty and ranty for sure, but again, as I say it is better than the extremely bland and boring types.
jp761

Postby guest » Wed May 17, 2017 7:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Lucy has a gob, she's too ranty for my liking. I tend to agree with her views, just not how she puts them across.

Though I found Columbo guests posts pretty interesting. Her story is all over the shop, I hadn't realised that before.

I think it's more a case of "throw enough shit some will stick". Another guest says as soon as she posts her hater (if thats the right word) posts to cause drama. It's as if they're laying in wait for her to post then they toodle over here to repeat the same claims till someone buys it.
I think she's lying about her age and is probably more late 20s and shaves a few yrs off then forgets. The rest of it doesn't hold any water if you read more into the threads. I was nosey so looked but the rest of her posts seem pretty consistent in what she says and does, to be honest I don't really care that much either way. I think that probably annoys who ever it is posting this stuff more than anything, that people defend her or like her. I can imagine their reaction :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Postby Lambert » Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Bwahahaha. That's the problem with being a liar, you need a good memory, something which that particular fantasist obviously doesn't have.

Also LOL @ the 'anonymous guest' who always pops up here to defend 'Lucy' whenever she is mentioned.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Wed May 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:Good lord why do you care, going to all this trouble. I couldn't care less if her pics are her or not or if it's a persona. I like her as a poster because she's fun, she puts certain people in their place (penny and retford today) and I find myself agreeing with her views more often that not, although not the way she may sometimes express them.

Question is, why would you defend a weirdo fantasist? Attacking the person who points to the lies, instead of attacking the liar. Very odd.

'Lucy' isn't the first fantasist on DS. Hollie_Louise is another one amongst many.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Good lord why do you care, going to all this trouble. I couldn't care less if her pics are her or not or if it's a persona. I like her as a poster because she's fun, she puts certain people in their place (penny and retford today) and I find myself agreeing with her views more often that not, although not the way she may sometimes express them.

Question is, why would you defend a weirdo fantasist? Attacking the person who points to the lies, instead of attacking the liar. Very odd.

'Lucy' isn't the first fantasist on DS. Hollie_Louise is another one amongst many.

Different guest but I agree with them its all a bit weird stalking people round ds to out them, I just don't care :dunno: do I like Lucy? sometimes not at others. I'll reserve my disdain though for someone who we all know is behind this, he always is "I'm not dox" Dox. I enjoy coming here and poking fun at posters who are racist or misogynistic, or those who troll threads just to upset people. If Lucy uses fake pics I just don't care, she's not getting men on ds to send her money, arranging to meet men behind their wives backs or breaking up marriages. All things other posters have done, in the grand scheme of things I'm meh.

Postby Lambert » Wed May 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Different guest but I agree with them its all a bit weird stalking people round ds to out them, I just don't care :dunno: do I like Lucy? sometimes not at others. I'll reserve my disdain though for someone who we all know is behind this, he always is "I'm not dox" Dox. I enjoy coming here and poking fun at posters who are racist or misogynistic, or those who troll threads just to upset people. If Lucy uses fake pics I just don't care, she's not getting men on ds to send her money, arranging to meet men behind their wives backs or breaking up marriages. All things other posters have done, in the grand scheme of things I'm meh.

Using search function on a forum = stalking?

Ripping photos from public Facebook accounts so that the photos can't be reverse image searched by Google or Tineye and using them to pretend to be someone is actually a pretty fucked up thing to do (if indeed that's what is happening).

You are either an idiot or the person behind the Lucy account, or perhaps another DS fantasist. No normal person would take a "meh, I don't care" attitude towards someone using identity theft to construct a fantasy persona on an internet forum.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Lambert wrote:

Bwahahaha. That's the problem with being a liar, you need a good memory, something which that particular fantasist obviously doesn't have.

Also LOL @ the 'anonymous guest' who always pops up here to defend 'Lucy' whenever she is mentioned.

I swear you're salivating at the young attractive poster you think has been "outted", shame it wasn't Minnie that would have had you wetting your knickers. :whistle: :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Using search function on a forum = stalking?

Ripping photos from public Facebook accounts so that the photos can't be reverse image searched by Google or Tineye and using them to pretend to be someone is actually a pretty fucked up thing to do (if indeed that's what is happening).

You are either an idiot or the person behind the Lucy account, or perhaps another DS fantasist. No normal person would take a "meh, I don't care" attitude towards someone using identity theft to construct a fantasy persona on an internet forum.

I'm not behind the Lucy account but that accusation was expected. I'm perfectly normal, I'm not sure you are though getting so intensely wound up about someone on a forum. I don't care because unless they are using the pics to take advantage of someone then I repeat, I just don't care. I find it difficult to get worked up over because she doesn't take up that much time in my head it's just inconsequential. You seem pretty upset though, the fake concern for your fellow posters is enlightening. It shows you're a hypocrite because you generally spend most of your time attacking those same posters.

Postby Doomlord2 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Ah, the eternal Lucy debate.
I don't agree with her attitude but quite often agree with her points. She's not as good at putting her point across as Minnie. The poster that annoys me most on the gender threads is Whedonite though (apart from actually believing that Joss Whedon is actually a feminist, rather than exploring his lesbian fantasies) she is pretty much a slightly less wordy Cornish Piskie.
Doomlord2

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive