DS and DTV Part 57.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 pm

cobaye22 wrote:njp's shaping up to take on Bolly in the 'Basic Beliefs' thread.
Could be bout of the century. Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks.

He's warming up with zingers like this

"You may rest assured that my choice of the word "mangling" was not an attempt to humiliate. It's just a word I use.

If I've constructed a multi-post reply, I am very aware of the possibility of messing up the quotes, so I always use the "preview" function to check before posting. For the avoidance of doubt, that is a statement of fact, rather than another lesson."

For a brief moment I thought you meant JP....... taking bollywood on :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Never heard of these whippersnappers, njp and Bollywood, who are these upstarts? :pmsl:
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:19 pm

jra wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:ClaireA - tango down
Sammy1999 - jailed again.

With regards to reactions - it seems I have an enemy! Someone has been back cataloguing my posts for disagrees. Odd behaviour.

You wouldn't be the first one.

On a similar note, I got a disagree for writing 'deleted post' (after the original post had been deleted) and somebody disagreed with how tall I was.

I got one for saying it's confirmed that June 8th will be the general election. :D

Postby George » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:19 pm

jra wrote:

With regards to reactions - it seems I have an enemy! Someone has been back cataloguing my posts for disagrees. Odd behaviour.

On a similar note, I got a disagree for writing 'deleted post' (after the original post had been deleted) and somebody disagreed with how tall I was.

I got one for deleting a post due to a quoting error. I think the reason you got one for the height was because added it in different formats.
George

Postby George » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:21 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:

I got one for deleting a post due to a quoting error and for commenting what smells I liked :mrgreen: I think the reason you got one for the height was because added it in different formats.
George

Postby Fantasy Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Victoria wrote:Why has someone on DS started a thread saying he'll be sad when David Attenborough dies?

It seems a bit odd. Image

Even worse if instead of just popping off he died as a result of a terrorist incident. How awful would that be?
Fantasy Guest

Postby SpellingPedant » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Viper wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Guest wrote:I actually think Jason Tosskins was totally right on this. For too long there's been posters on DS who think their shit don't stink and that they are 'popular'. If you speak up against one of them, their internet pals pile in like they are still in the playground. Minnie especially seems to believe her own hype going on about 'noobs' considering she's also a 'noob' compared to many herself.

The whining and whinging of Penny, Minnie, Sorcha Healey, Gilbertoo and others just shows them up for what they are- jumped up cliquey twats that believe their own hype and don't realise a lot of us lurkers think they just seem like self important waffling arse holes.

Although I wouldn't include all the same names as you mentioned, I agree. Being perceived as popular or well-liked online seems quite important to some posters. Of course it's nice when you go to the effort of making a funny that people give you a laugh reaction, but it shouldn't be the main reason for posting. It's not a competition.

It is absolutely a competition. Try to get as many sjws banned from their own forum before inevitably falling on own sword. Definate competition.

It's 'definite'.
SpellingPedant

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:18 pm

SpellingPedant wrote:
Viper wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Guest wrote:I actually think Jason Tosskins was totally right on this. For too long there's been posters on DS who think their shit don't stink and that they are 'popular'. If you speak up against one of them, their internet pals pile in like they are still in the playground. Minnie especially seems to believe her own hype going on about 'noobs' considering she's also a 'noob' compared to many herself.

The whining and whinging of Penny, Minnie, Sorcha Healey, Gilbertoo and others just shows them up for what they are- jumped up cliquey twats that believe their own hype and don't realise a lot of us lurkers think they just seem like self important waffling arse holes.

Although I wouldn't include all the same names as you mentioned, I agree. Being perceived as popular or well-liked online seems quite important to some posters. Of course it's nice when you go to the effort of making a funny that people give you a laugh reaction, but it shouldn't be the main reason for posting. It's not a competition.

It is absolutely a competition. Try to get as many sjws banned from their own forum before inevitably falling on own sword. Definate competition.

It's 'definite'.

Lick my balls.
Viper

Postby Kizzie » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:28 pm

cobaye22 wrote:njp's shaping up to take on Bolly in the 'Basic Beliefs' thread.
Could be bout of the century. Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks.

He's warming up with zingers like this

"You may rest assured that my choice of the word "mangling" was not an attempt to humiliate. It's just a word I use.

If I've constructed a multi-post reply, I am very aware of the possibility of messing up the quotes, so I always use the "preview" function to check before posting. For the avoidance of doubt, that is a statement of fact, rather than another lesson."

NJP does my head in. like a dog with a bone, Something I have noticed about them, they will try to shut someone down but without saying anything relevant, then someone who knows a bit more on the subject (or who googled) will post a "fact" then NJP will post that same fact as if they didn't see the other poster post it and it was something they knew all along. :hand:
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Just wanted to say that Sorcha Healy really gets on my tits. She's an annoying twat. That's all.

Postby grice pudding » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:37 pm

For some unknown reason, whenever I see Sorcha's username, I always read it as Sorcharse.
grice pudding

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 am

Guest wrote:Just wanted to say that Sorcha Healy really gets on my tits. She's an annoying twat. That's all.

Isn't Sorcha Healy part of the Keyser Soze, Charlie 1, clique?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:56 am

It's escalating, now there is a call for people to be punished if they disagree with him
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86135073#Comment_86135073

By the way if people get perma banned for saying fuck there how come he gets to say cunt all the time? asking for a friend.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 am

Guest wrote:It's escalating, now there is a call for people to be punished if they disagree with him

By the way if people get perma banned for saying fuck there how come he gets to say cunt all the time? asking for a friend.

Is he wanting bans for those who thumb down his posts? He needs to grow up. :roll:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am

Guest wrote:It's escalating, now there is a call for people to be punished if they disagree with him

This persecution complex of his is getting beyond a joke now.

I've always given him the benefit of the doubt, even when I've seen that he's often his own worst emeny. But the constant neediness and craving for universal approval can be very draining.

It's been uncomfortable to see how he can suddenly turn so fucking stroppy towards people who have been indulgent of him in the past. Cut off point for me was when he bizarrely started ranting at Vicky and called her a bitch :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive