DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:03 pm

guest wrote:
annette kurten wrote:all day long you sad fuckers are slagging people off on here and when someone you`ve been doing down on and off for months answers back you get all pretendy who me like you think folk are blind or something.

you couldn`t make it up, ironically because that`s what you spend your empty selves doing, making shit up about people you don`t know because you don`t like their opinions or the way they give them.

there`s about three people on here with any integrity, the rest are scum to a man.


Not a particularly big fan, but annette has a point here. Bitching about puzzler over there was snide and cunty but no less snide and cunty than what all of us indulge in here. This thread is the most popular one on this forum and 99% of it consists of slagging off people who don't even post here. :dunno:

Exactly! It's staggering hypocrisy

In fact, just a few days ago Vam was dishing out smileys at ffawkes and madridsta for snide off-topic digs at jra.

She must think everyone's as dumb and duplicitous as she is :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.


You have to be one of the least self aware people on here. Did you really just post that? Have a look at how you and others pile in on JRA for example and over a period of months if not longer and then give your head a wobble as its like you are describing yourself.


As far as I'm aware, JRA is always present when I'm having a go. It's in response to something I disagree with, not just having a crack because, well, why the fuck are they having a crack at puzzler on there? :dunno:
Puzzler, as far as we're aware, isn't present on that thread. If I have anything to say on this thread about JRA, I know he's going to see it and he is able to reply.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby George » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:08 pm

If that person is Puzzler and he is copping some flak, it is really a case of what is sauce for the goose in sauce for the gander, he has no trouble slagging people of on this forum.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are- Anais Nin
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Postby Canucklehead » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:11 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Puzzler, as far as we're aware, isn't present on that thread. If I have anything to say on this thread about JRA, I know he's going to see it and he is able to reply.


I thought the implication was that the OP was Puzzler, trying a new persona. :dunno: My apologies if I've misread it.
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:12 pm

I caught up on the concert thread. Agree with Soap-lea on that one. She made it a nicer read.

Also agree with both Sorcha Healy and porkchops in the thread about Little Mix's clothes. There's always a big point made on DS that women should be able to wear what they want without 'provoking' men (which I fully and completely agree with), and yet it seems women should not wear what they want because kids.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:14 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.


You have to be one of the least self aware people on here. Did you really just post that? Have a look at how you and others pile in on JRA for example and over a period of months if not longer and then give your head a wobble as its like you are describing yourself.


As far as I'm aware, JRA is always present when I'm having a go. It's in response to something I disagree with, not just having a crack because, well, why the fuck are they having a crack at puzzler on there? :dunno:
Puzzler, as far as we're aware, isn't present on that thread. If I have anything to say on this thread about JRA, I know he's going to see it and he is able to reply.

Who is Retford here? You regularly indulge in Reftford bashing with others. Or how about all the pro the McCann posters? Who is Penny here? You and Vam had a great time hammering her. Or Gilbertoo? Don't act like your shit don't smell. Nobody likes a hypocrite. We all do it here, so less of the telling off.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re:

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Puzzler, as far as we're aware, isn't present on that thread. If I have anything to say on this thread about JRA, I know he's going to see it and he is able to reply.


I thought the implication was that the OP was Puzzler, trying a new persona. :dunno: My apologies if I've misread it.


Oh was it? I dunno. It probably is me missing that implication. It wouldn't be the first time, and my meds are on the stronger side today :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re:

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Canucklehead wrote:I thought the implication was that the OP was Puzzler, trying a new persona. :dunno: My apologies if I've misread it.


Presumably so but, If that's the case, I would have thought the best way to rebut criticism would be by showing up here and saying "Look, it's pretty easy to tell that was Puzzler pissing about because X, Y and Z" rather than just raging about how we're all a bunch of cunts and some other shite which I've already forgotten.
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Oh guest post bombardment!

I'm not going to deny and I don't think I ever have denied I'm a judgemental cunt. My vey presence on this thread demonstrates that perfectly. I just didn't think what I saw on that thread was very fair. That's it. Sure, if it turns out that Puzzler is the OP I'll laugh and hold my hands up, I read it wrong, I wasn't aware puzzler was even on DS.

I'll admit I'm puzzled about why it's caused such a fuss. The bitching happens every day here. I don't think that was even as cunty as I can be :dunno:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Well the shit sure hit the fan in here today! Vam is strangely very quiet since :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Very Poor Show by the digital spy moderator's in not taking any action in relation to the Wizzywick abusive private message situation.
Both sending a malicious message and making up a false accusation on a thread are serious breaches of the forum rules.
It's a joke if no action is taken against either because both of them can't be telling the truth.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby jp761 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
annette kurten wrote:all day long you sad fuckers are slagging people off on here and when someone you`ve been doing down on and off for months answers back you get all pretendy who me like you think folk are blind or something.

you couldn`t make it up, ironically because that`s what you spend your empty selves doing, making shit up about people you don`t know because you don`t like their opinions or the way they give them.

there`s about three people on here with any integrity, the rest are scum to a man.


Not a particularly big fan, but annette has a point here. Bitching about puzzler over there was snide and cunty but no less snide and cunty than what all of us indulge in here. This thread is the most popular one on this forum and 99% of it consists of slagging off people who don't even post here. :dunno:


Yep a whole truck load of hypocrisy going on here. We regularly call out DSers. We regularly pile on Jra .....and JP to a lesser extent. Si is especially guilty of piling on Jra. Nastynickers and Si is going all moral like their shit don't stink and they never do the same? :monkey: business!
No sod on forums has the stamina to outlast me. :pmsl: I do prefer to get on with most folks if possible though, no point arguing the toss if nothing warrants it.

You make a reasonable point though, sometimes some people do look as though they are backing up certain FM/s, but at the same time ignoring any shit that FM has come out with.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:Very Poor Show by the digital spy moderator's in not taking any action in relation to the Wizzywick abusive private message situation.
Both sending a malicious message and making up a false accusation on a thread are serious breaches of the forum rules.
It's a joke if no action is taken against either because both of them can't be telling the truth.


Just do not have an opinion on the latest Jihadist atrocity - immediate perma-ban - every time.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 7132
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Very Poor Show by the digital spy moderator's in not taking any action in relation to the Wizzywick abusive private message situation.
Both sending a malicious message and making up a false accusation on a thread are serious breaches of the forum rules.
It's a joke if no action is taken against either because both of them can't be telling the truth.


Just do not have an opinion on the latest Jihadist atrocity - immediate perma-ban - every time.


I do hope you haven’t been permanently banned. Your a vibrant passionate poster.
I don't know the full details why you have been banned or threatened with it but surely sending malicious messages or making false accusations against others are also things were banning is surely needed?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Very Poor Show by the digital spy moderator's in not taking any action in relation to the Wizzywick abusive private message situation.
Both sending a malicious message and making up a false accusation on a thread are serious breaches of the forum rules.
It's a joke if no action is taken against either because both of them can't be telling the truth.


Just do not have an opinion on the latest Jihadist atrocity - immediate perma-ban - every time.


I do hope you haven’t been permanently banned. Your a vibrant passionate poster.
I don't know the full details why you have been banned or threatened with it but surely sending malicious messages or making false accusations against others are also things were banning is surely needed?


I got perma-banned because I commented on the woman in the full burqa on Ch4 news the Thurs before last.

She had a grenade and knife symbol on it - I objected saying that it was in very bad taste to have such images just after the atrocity in Manchester - I had no idea that it was some sort of bizarre rap 'peace' symbol.

I was not the only one expressing such a view - but I was the only one banned (the others did not even to to jail although their posts were removed).

It is not what you actually say it is if people (with their own obvious agenda against certain posters) report you. It has happened to me several times - every one on a terrorist atrocity thread (Paris etc).

Malicious messages and worse seem to be ok though.

Double standards.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 7132
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests