Postby Gerst Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 9:31 pm

This is a post from netcurtains I remember:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_41082595
Gerst Guest

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Latest McCann thread closed, well done Nessie and pricky primer. It was going nowhere anyway. Don't know what poor Penny will do with her days now, and doubtful we will see unHappyNes around much anymore. Primer of course is too much of a dickhead to stay away too long.

Oh dear, still licking your wounds? :gigglesnshit:

Plenty of casualties and red faces after those threads.

What wounds? :dunno:

The only real casualty in that thread (& others like it) is Nes' literacy.

:pmsl: Vam I think I'm in love with you. You are so on the ball with everything :header:

Postby Mash » Thu May 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Latest McCann thread closed, well done Nessie and pricky primer. It was going nowhere anyway. Don't know what poor Penny will do with her days now, and doubtful we will see unHappyNes around much anymore. Primer of course is too much of a dickhead to stay away too long.

Oh dear, still licking your wounds? :gigglesnshit:

Plenty of casualties and red faces after those threads.

What wounds? :dunno:

The only real casualty in that thread (& others like it) is Nes' literacy.

:gigglesnshit: What an arse that poster was.
Mash

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 pm

I'm amused at people on DS falling over themselves to show off how fair and enlightened they are.....over some crap manufactured nonstory about a painted bint who works in ASDA (and who just coincidentally happens to have a sideline business of painting other likeminded bints :wink: )

Postby jra » Thu May 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Guest wrote:Someone mentioned Face_Ache so I looked, never realised shes a bit of a stunner. Good poster as well from what I've seen.

As the general comment goes 'beauty is only skin deep'. I've no idea what she looks like, as I haven't bothered to look. There's too much emphasis on looks rather than personality these days IMO and no matter what you post you won't get a true idea of what anybody is really like.
jra

Postby Frankly » Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Gerst Guest wrote:This is a post from netcurtains I remember:

:mrgreen: Another fan here.
Frankly

Postby NastyNickers » Fri May 19, 2017 1:00 am

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I friggin love netcurtains.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86411219

"Maybe you mix in different circles but if any of my friends said "I have implemented these scientific principles into my everyday thinking and actions" I'd worry that they'd been reading some dodgy self help book and I'd buy them a large vodka."

:wubwub:
Totally fangirling all over her today :canny:

Edit to add Stoatie to my fangirl twirls for this corker in reply to Retford (page 13, post 306):

"Jesus Christ, this is like bad automated customer service. Just FYI, I didn't press "1" for pre-recorded garbage. I held for an operator because I like talking to people and actually conversing. And I'm buggered if I'm typing all those questions out again on a phone keypad."
NastyNickers

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Kizzie » Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 am

Tiacat. Cannot bear them. Typical Tory social worker.

I think I said this before. But I like both the curtains. I think Netcurtains has mellowed. I don't think she was as nice when she first joined.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Fri May 19, 2017 7:51 am

Guest wrote:I'm amused at people on DS falling over themselves to show off how fair and enlightened they are.....over some crap manufactured nonstory about a painted bint who works in ASDA (and who just coincidentally happens to have a sideline business of painting other likeminded bints :wink: )

That's called virtue signalling.

And if you can't use the right words just piss off.

Postby Guest » Fri May 19, 2017 7:53 am

jp761 wrote:I'm not actually unpopular though. :thumbsup: It only takes a couple of prick guests going into sleep and repeat mode, saying stuff over and over again... to create a fallacy of someone being unpopular.

And for the record, no one ever takes me on, I take them on, as I've said before I only get into it with the FMs who have a "rep" for getting into it themselves. Those who are no shrinking violets. Sure, I've made the occasional mistake, everyone does it, no one is right all of the time. I'll debate and discuss in a mature manner with anyone though, if that's how the other person is replying to me. It's easy to tell what a FMs intentions actually are.

It appears Lucy is a another example of me knowing who is somewhat dodgy. But personally I have no problem with her, or whoever it may be. I still see her as being generally good value, as a poster.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Vam » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 am

NastyNickers wrote:
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I friggin love netcurtains.

"Maybe you mix in different circles but if any of my friends said "I have implemented these scientific principles into my everyday thinking and actions" I'd worry that they'd been reading some dodgy self help book and I'd buy them a large vodka."

Edit to add Stoatie to my fangirl twirls for this corker in reply to Retford (page 13, post 306):

"Jesus Christ, this is like bad automated customer service. Just FYI, I didn't press "1" for pre-recorded garbage. I held for an operator because I like talking to people and actually conversing. And I'm buggered if I'm typing all those questions out again on a phone keypad."

:mrgreen: ....To Nic, with love - cheerleading, in 6 easy steps :wubwub:

Vam

Postby Vam » Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 am

Frankly wrote:

:wink:
I often imagine her home being filled with laughter, morning, noon and night.

(...thanks to the Guesty up there, btw!... :oops: )
Vam

Postby VR6storm » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 am

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I'm not actually unpopular though. :thumbsup: It only takes a couple of prick guests going into sleep and repeat mode, saying stuff over and over again... to create a fallacy of someone being unpopular.

And for the record, no one ever takes me on, I take them on, as I've said before I only get into it with the FMs who have a "rep" for getting into it themselves. Those who are no shrinking violets. Sure, I've made the occasional mistake, everyone does it, no one is right all of the time. I'll debate and discuss in a mature manner with anyone though, if that's how the other person is replying to me. It's easy to tell what a FMs intentions actually are.

It appears Lucy is a another example of me knowing who is somewhat dodgy. But personally I have no problem with her, or whoever it may be. I still see her as being generally good value, as a poster.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Frankly » Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:

:wink:
I often imagine her home being filled with laughter, morning, noon and night.

(...thanks to the Guesty up there, btw!... :oops: )

:mrgreen: Yeah me too.

netcurtains
Forum Member
✭✭
18/05/17 19:10

I'm not sure how that works, my parents are in their early seventies and they are more riffraff than ever.

There's a clubhouse near me that has a huge advert outside for over fifties exercise club, Of course on every dog walk as we pass I suggest that my husband should join but it's a shame that I'm still too young. The joke never gets old, well not for me anyway. I can't vouch for the old fart.
Frankly

Postby Guest » Fri May 19, 2017 10:33 am

NastyNickers wrote:I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I friggin love netcurtains.

:pmsl: poor Tghe.

I've noticed that a lot with Tghe. His replies bear no relation to the previous posts. Ask him the time you'll get a long winded reply about SJWs, fenminists and MRAs complete with statistics and a youtube video. He's like a Twitter bot. Sometimes I think he can't be arsed and he just churns out this stuff in seconds as he's so immersed in it.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive