DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 am

Guest wrote: :pmsl: poor Tghe.

I've noticed that a lot with Tghe. His replies bear no relation to the previous posts. Ask him the time you'll get a long winded reply about SJWs, fenminists and MRAs complete with statistics and a youtube video. He's like a Twitter bot. Sometimes I think he can't be arsed and he just churns out this stuff in seconds as he's so immersed in it.

I think your right. He's totally forgotten how to have a normal discussion. His posts are really difficult to read and make sense of, it's all pretty much just buzzwords juggled around a bit and rephrased in a different post. He is the Bollywood of equality.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I friggin love netcurtains.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86411219

"Maybe you mix in different circles but if any of my friends said "I have implemented these scientific principles into my everyday thinking and actions" I'd worry that they'd been reading some dodgy self help book and I'd buy them a large vodka."

:wubwub:
Totally fangirling all over her today :canny:

Edit to add Stoatie to my fangirl twirls for this corker in reply to Retford (page 13, post 306):

"Jesus Christ, this is like bad automated customer service. Just FYI, I didn't press "1" for pre-recorded garbage. I held for an operator because I like talking to people and actually conversing. And I'm buggered if I'm typing all those questions out again on a phone keypad."

:mrgreen: ....To Nic, with love - cheerleading, in 6 easy steps :wubwub:

I'm sure Netty would appreciate me going arse over tit and breaking my neck :pmsl:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Fri May 19, 2017 11:54 am

Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Gerst Guest wrote:This is a post from netcurtains I remember:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_41082595

:mrgreen: Another fan here.

:wink:
I often imagine her home being filled with laughter, morning, noon and night.

(...thanks to the Guesty up there, btw!... :oops: )

:mrgreen: Yeah me too.

netcurtains
Forum Member
✭✭
18/05/17 19:10

I'm not sure how that works, my parents are in their early seventies and they are more riffraff than ever.

There's a clubhouse near me that has a huge advert outside for over fifties exercise club, Of course on every dog walk as we pass I suggest that my husband should join but it's a shame that I'm still too young. The joke never gets old, well not for me anyway. I can't vouch for the old fart.

:mrgreen: classic NetC!

I wonder whether she knows we're cheerleading her over here.
Vam

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 am

Feline wrote:Tiacat. Cannot bear them. Typical Tory social worker.

I think I said this before. But I like both the curtains. I think Netcurtains has mellowed. I don't think she was as nice when she first joined.

Is that the fat one who goes swimming fully clothed, because she's ashamed of how she looks?

Postby Vam » Fri May 19, 2017 11:57 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I friggin love netcurtains.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86411219

"Maybe you mix in different circles but if any of my friends said "I have implemented these scientific principles into my everyday thinking and actions" I'd worry that they'd been reading some dodgy self help book and I'd buy them a large vodka."

:wubwub:
Totally fangirling all over her today :canny:

Edit to add Stoatie to my fangirl twirls for this corker in reply to Retford (page 13, post 306):

"Jesus Christ, this is like bad automated customer service. Just FYI, I didn't press "1" for pre-recorded garbage. I held for an operator because I like talking to people and actually conversing. And I'm buggered if I'm typing all those questions out again on a phone keypad."

:mrgreen: ....To Nic, with love - cheerleading, in 6 easy steps :wubwub:

I'm sure Netty would appreciate me going arse over tit and breaking my neck :pmsl:

Bugger! I can just imagine you busting that last move - bottom row, on the right. Complete with the precocious, perky little ponytail :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri May 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:Tiacat. Cannot bear them. Typical Tory social worker.

I think I said this before. But I like both the curtains. I think Netcurtains has mellowed. I don't think she was as nice when she first joined.

Is that the fat one who goes swimming fully clothed, because she's ashamed of how she looks?

Oh ffs :roll: There's always gotta be one...
Vam

Postby Lambert » Fri May 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Is Hilda gracing us with his presence?
Lambert

Postby jp761 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:04 pm

I see a couple of bellends laughing, because I replied I'm not actually unpopular, due to some prick saying I was. Well, read it and weep.

I'm "actually" unpopular with 2 people that I know of, which suits me fine, find me others please. As I've said before, I actually get on with the majority of people who I've had spats with. ;) You know, people(adults) often get past it, well unless you're a certain guest or two or Stormy. They will cry a river, forevermore. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby guest » Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm

jp761 wrote:I'm "actually" unpopular with 2 people that I know of, which suits me fine, find me others please.

:Hiya: One here.

Postby Guest » Fri May 19, 2017 1:16 pm

jp761 wrote:I see a couple of bellends laughing, because I replied I'm not actually unpopular, due to some prick saying I was. Well, read it and weep.

I'm "actually" unpopular with 2 people that I know of, which suits me fine, find me others please. As I've said before, I actually get on with the majority of people who I've had spats with. ;) You know, people(adults) often get past it, well unless you're a certain guest or two or Stormy. They will cry a river, forevermore. :pmsl:

To be honest you're a bit beige from what I've noticed, but knock yourself out believing most people notice you and care enough to deem you popular or not :again?:

Postby Guest » Fri May 19, 2017 1:34 pm

jp761 wrote:I see a couple of bellends laughing, because I replied I'm not actually unpopular, due to some prick saying I was. Well, read it and weep.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby jp761 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:34 pm

lol.. at the no names or no name... above. Haha. Sure. ;)
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:

To be honest you're a bit beige from what I've noticed, but knock yourself out believing most people notice you and care enough to deem you popular or not :again?:
Stormy and the guest cared enough to laugh. More fool them. Although that post had far more in it, than just those few words, of course. :more beer:
jp761

Postby Vam » Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 pm

This again?? :ooer:

JP - why the need to keep reiterating and explaining your popularity at DS and on here? You also sometimes comment about the tally of 'Like' reactions you get over there. Seriously, we heard you the first dozen times you've mentioned this stuff!

I just don't get why it all seems so important to you :dunno: You're posting on message boards, ffs, not competing in a talent show that's up for a public vote.
Vam

Postby Lambert » Fri May 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Vam wrote:

This again?? :ooer:

JP - why the need to keep reiterating and explaining your popularity at DS and on here? You also sometimes comment about the tally of 'Like' reactions you get over there. Seriously, we heard you the first dozen times you've mentioned this stuff!

I just don't get why it all seems so important to you :dunno: You're posting on message boards, ffs, not competing in a talent show that's up for a public vote.

Because he's a narcissist.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive