DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 am

I see the DS thought police have been busy closing discussions down on any subject in GD they don't approve of. Only approved opinions are allowed. Gilbertoo has taught them well.

Postby Frankly » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 am

Guest wrote:A leopard doesn't change his spots

Hey I like a strong woman and I know strong and sexual woman appreciate me hehe I like what you write on here and you don't take no BS from the idiots who think their better than everyone else be good to hear back from you

I've reported the creep but I doubt anything will be done. But if not then I need to think of another way of exposing this creep. Again!

:pmsl: Oh my - How embarrassing! Who is going to own up to writing that?
Frankly

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 am

Hey I like a strong woman and I know strong and sexual woman appreciate me hehe I like what you write on here and you don't take no BS from the idiots who think their better than everyone else be good to hear back from you

I've reported the creep but I doubt anything will be done. But if not then I need to think of another way of exposing this creep. Again!

Uh oh.

I don't know why people think this is a cracking pick up idea. It's more toe curling than fanny tingling.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:37 am

Frankly wrote:

Wanna take a wild guess? :leer: :mrgreen:

These PM-gates are almost as train wreck as Trump's daily Tweets.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 am

Who is the creep?

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:

:pmsl:

Despite the constant negative press covfefe :mrgreen:
You'd think they'd be a bit more aware of what a disaster it could be should one of these PMs leak.
NastyNickers

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:50 am

Just want to thank you Nastynickers for linking that vile thread, I'll remember it next time some trolling guest says James frederick is harmless. It's always nice to see the so called tolerant lefties on there expose themselves as the despicable pieces of jihadi supporting shit they really are - and let's make no mistake, they HATE me and call me racist for the simple reason that I want known jihadis and their supporters deported/disappeared/interned. No one forces them to read here, if they hadn't started this shit in the first place by labelling me racist for opposing islamic extremism, I would never have slagged any of them off. That faux innocent act from annette is just sickening, THEY STARTED ALL THIS. Even when I went back on DS, it was that lot who started mass trolling my threads for daring to speak on subjects that are verboten to them. At the end of the day, they're a bunch of spineless cunts who don't have any solution to the terror problem, but would rather sit picking holes in others ideas of how to prevent it. Sjwales is one of the worst for that, he makes my fucking skin crawl :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 am

Puzzler wrote:Just want to thank you Nastynickers for linking that vile thread, I'll remember it next time some trolling guest says James frederick is harmless. It's always nice to see the so called tolerant lefties on there expose themselves as the despicable pieces of jihadi supporting shit they really are - and let's make no mistake, they HATE me and call me racist for the simple reason that I want known jihadis and their supporters deported/disappeared/interned. No one forces them to read here, if they hadn't started this shit in the first place by labelling me racist for opposing islamic extremism, I would never have slagged any of them off. That faux innocent act from annette is just sickening, THEY STARTED ALL THIS. Even when I went back on DS, it was that lot who started mass trolling my threads for daring to speak on subjects that are verboten to them. At the end of the day, they're a bunch of spineless cunts who don't have any solution to the terror problem, but would rather sit picking holes in others ideas of how to prevent it. Sjwales is one of the worst for that, he makes my fucking skin crawl :shake head:

Lefties don't support arms deals to Saudi or any wahhabist countries.
Tories do.

Postby Nucks » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:03 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:

Is it someone who posts here under their DS moniker? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:10 am

Maybe I'm just sexist and old-fashioned, but what happened to just being respectful?

If you see somebody standing up for themselves on a forum and you want to let the person know you admire that quality, why not send a PM commenting on that?
Why the need to add sleazy innuendo?

Even if you are intent on adding somebody to your "internet harem", surely a straight-forward supportive message is likely to work better than a suggestive message?
Seems like these people are a bit thick as well as creepy.

Or, is it just a "scattergun" mentality, where you send creepy messages to 100 people and if you only get 5 positive replies you know, at least, that those 5 people are "up for it"?
Si_Crewe

Postby VR6storm » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:21 am

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:

:yikes: :pmsl:
VR6storm

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:23 am

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:

God surely does love a trier, Knucks. Covfefe...! :Wiiiine!:
:mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:25 am

Si_Crewe wrote:

Maybe I'm just sexist and old-fashioned, but what happened to just being respectful?

If you see somebody standing up for themselves on a forum and you want to let the person know you admire that quality, why not send a PM commenting on that?
Why the need to add sleazy innuendo?

Even if you are intent on adding somebody to your "internet harem", surely a straight-forward supportive message is likely to work better than a suggestive message?
Seems like these people are a bit thick as well as creepy.

Or, is it just a "scattergun" mentality, where you send creepy messages to 100 people and if you only get 5 positive replies you know, at least, that those 5 people are "up for it"?

I'm guessing...that ^^^ :bell:

Aka: you gotta speculate to accumulate.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Yeah both Vam and Canuck's summed up how I feel about it very much.

Its odd. I don't think yesterday's comment was any worse than what normally goes on here. So either suddenly a bunch of new people found us and were shocked and appalled that this thread exists, or people who frequent this thread think it's fine and well until we are commenting on posters they like.

Having said that. I reckon if someone had been like "well actually, we think the OP is puzzler because... I can understand why they are bitching because..." or whatever, I'd have probably understood a little more. I don't often see Puzzler post, and I certainly didn't know he was ever on DS.

Because Annette was singled out and blasted for doing just what was being done to her and she confronted it head on!

She is exactly what is wrong with Britain today. No wonder her neighbours hate her.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:47 am

Puzzler wrote:Just want to thank you Nastynickers for linking that vile thread, I'll remember it next time some trolling guest says James frederick is harmless. It's always nice to see the so called tolerant lefties on there expose themselves as the despicable pieces of jihadi supporting shit they really are - and let's make no mistake, they HATE me and call me racist for the simple reason that I want known jihadis and their supporters deported/disappeared/interned. No one forces them to read here, if they hadn't started this shit in the first place by labelling me racist for opposing islamic extremism, I would never have slagged any of them off. That faux innocent act from annette is just sickening, THEY STARTED ALL THIS. Even when I went back on DS, it was that lot who started mass trolling my threads for daring to speak on subjects that are verboten to them. At the end of the day, they're a bunch of spineless cunts who don't have any solution to the terror problem, but would rather sit picking holes in others ideas of how to prevent it. Sjwales is one of the worst for that, he makes my fucking skin crawl :shake head:

You've been brainwashed by the right. I have never backed genuine terrorist supporters unlike the money grabbing righties. Selling their souls for cash and allowing the Saudis to build mosques and spread their hate in the UK while getting brainwashed people like you to blame it all on the left.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive