DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Guest wrote:I think Lucys lied about her age, I don't think shes a fake. I do find it interesting how easily some find it to jump on the bandwagon to call her a freak, loner, weirdo without any proof. I guess that's what you get when you have a stroppy personality, people are only to keen to put the boot in facts or no facts. Lambert I've always had time for but their nasty joy at thinking they've "caught" her is equally as creepy. I'm not aware Lucys been pm'ing people abuse when they disgaree with her like JP or Gilberto, nor has she talked in great detail about her sex life, unlike JRA. To use those people to score points ashows just how quickly certain people who act better than others can also turn into utter bitches.

Had my say, I won't bother again as I feel this is just a witch hunt now and it's making me uncomfortable.

TBF, you can't really blame posters for doubting her, if she lies about her age and mixes up her work place locations, or when one minute she works in her parents pub, the next in a night club, who knows what else she's lying about? Not that it bothers me one way or the other, I'm just saying.

Re: DS and DTV Part 57.

Postby Lambert » Thu May 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:Lambert I've always had time for but their nasty joy at thinking they've "caught" her is equally as creepy.

It wasn't me who found those posts :thumbsup:
Lambert

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:I think Lucys lied about her age, I don't think shes a fake. I do find it interesting how easily some find it to jump on the bandwagon to call her a freak, loner, weirdo without any proof. I guess that's what you get when you have a stroppy personality, people are only to keen to put the boot in facts or no facts. Lambert I've always had time for but their nasty joy at thinking they've "caught" her is equally as creepy. I'm not aware Lucys been pm'ing people abuse when they disgaree with her like JP or Gilberto, nor has she talked in great detail about her sex life, unlike JRA. To use those people to score points ashows just how quickly certain people who act better than others can also turn into utter bitches.

Had my say, I won't bother again as I feel this is just a witch hunt now and it's making me uncomfortable.

:dunno: JP, Gilbertoo and Jra's posts have bugger all to do with Lucy's inconsistencies.

Postby jp761 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I like Lucy as a poster, sure we've had a run-in or two, we have an understanding now. I'd rather her than the bland FMs, she is good value. I couldn't really care less if the pics and story are her or not, she is somewhat feisty and ranty for sure, but again, as I say it is better than the extremely bland and boring types.

And she appreciates your PMs, doesn't she?
Who's that Arthur or Martha? ;)

I've already said my view on Lucy, last night. We have an understanding, we are fine. No need for you to worry.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Guest wrote:

:dunno: JP, Gilbertoo and Jra's posts have bugger all to do with Lucy's inconsistencies.

Quick, divert divert! Let's bring up some unpopular posters and call anyone who notices her mistakes "creepy". :roll:

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 2:58 pm

LOL. Yeah, the person bullshitting isn't weird, it's the people who notice it and mention it. Mental.

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 2:59 pm

You're wasting your time, they have her in their sights and they will take her down! any young attractive female poster has always been accused of being fake. Now they have something on her the vultures (showbiz frumps) are circling.

You thought it was a safe place, you thought you could lie about your age and get away with it. They're watching your every move, you have no where to run and no where to hide! What will happen next! coming soon to a movie theatre near you
:pmsl: :choc: :pmsl: :popcorn: :pmsl:

Give me Lucy over the likes of Piskie, Patsy or penny every day of the week :more beer:

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Guest wrote:

Then why did the other guest raise them and her in the same breath, perhaps you should ask them. Or is it ok for them to do it because they're attacking her whereas this guest is supporting her? yes I thought as much. The old double standard.

Postby Nucks » Thu May 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Harvey_Specter

This is an unusual way to respond to people, unless he actually knows their names.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86407909

"None of your business, Stu."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86407362

"Learn how to drive, Dave."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86409310

"Merry Christmas, Dave."

I noticed those today, possible he does it a lot more and never picked up on it. Also, he has over 2,100 posts and hasn't started any topics himself. Is that odd?
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm not actually unpopular though. :thumbsup: It only takes a couple of prick guests going into sleep and repeat mode, saying stuff over and over again... to create a fallacy of someone being unpopular.

And for the record, no one ever takes me on, I take them on, as I've said before I only get into it with the FMs who have a "rep" for getting into it themselves. Those who are no shrinking violets. Sure, I've made the occasional mistake, everyone does it, no one is right all of the time. I'll debate and discuss in a mature manner with anyone though, if that's how the other person is replying to me. It's easy to tell what a FMs intentions actually are.

It appears Lucy is a another example of me knowing who is somewhat dodgy. But personally I have no problem with her, or whoever it may be. I still see her as being generally good value, as a poster.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Retford.

Foox wrote: »
Along with his "sex can be expected it's an unspoken offer" stance, don't forget this intense belief that were he to hold a door open for me, I would have him arrested for a sexual crime. When you remember those posts from him, it devalues any and every point he attempts to make.

Retford wrote:»
Actually, yes you can because under the new misogynistic hate crime category implemented by Nottinghamshire Police and now also by North Yorkshire Police for the last week, all you need to instigate an investigation into a man is on the basis of how "the victim feels" (direct quote from the acting superintendent of Nottinghamshire Police). This allows any woman, if she feels repulsed, upset or abused, to report that man to the Police and they have to start an investigation, no matter what the circumstances are. Any woman can report a man to the police if an unattractive man catches her eye and says Hi, opens a door for her and she feels that is chauvinistic and sexist to women or if a man flirts with a woman and she feels repulsed. It does not have to be a crime for it to be investigated and recorded as a hate crime - merely any incident perceived by the victim as hostility or prejudice based on their gender (but only against women, as there is no misandric hate crime category).

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/86408605/#Comment_86408605
The poor bastard is beyond hope.

Postby jp761 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Guest wrote:

You're wasting your time, they have her in their sights and they will take her down! any young attractive female poster has always been accused of being fake. Now they have something on her the vultures (showbiz frumps) are circling.

You thought it was a safe place, you thought you could lie about your age and get away with it. They're watching your every move, you have no where to run and no where to hide! What will happen next! coming soon to a movie theatre near you

Give me Lucy over the likes of Piskie, Patsy or penny every day of the week :more beer:
Louisa320 is attractive. ;) Never been accused of being fake. Although she doesn't have a pic up these days, she's not to interested in DS these days, thinks it's gone down the pan. Faceache, has she ever been accused of being fake, I don't think so. I'm sure there are others.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Thu May 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Honestly, if I had to hazard a guess at why Lucy has lied about her age, I'd be more inclined to think that's she's probably younger than she says. She'd be about my age.. or a couple of years younger, depending on which age we are going off. But she reacts the way I'd expect a teen to.

I think you'd find the reaction to be the same whichever poster was caught in the age lie though. I don't think this is just because it's Lucy, or that it's actually all that extreme. There's been many posts saying she's good value regardless. It's been pretty mild really. And it does conflict with Lucys "I say it how it is" thing. She's not as open and honest as she'd have us believe.

Having said all that, I still don't mind her. She's cracking entertainment, if a little to brash for me.
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Thu May 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Harvey_Specter

This is an unusual way to respond to people, unless he actually knows their names.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86407909

"None of your business, Stu."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86407362

"Learn how to drive, Dave."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86409310

"Merry Christmas, Dave."

I noticed those today, possible he does it a lot more and never picked up on it. Also, he has over 2,100 posts and hasn't started any topics himself. Is that odd?

And another one. He needs to expand on his repertoire of names.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86409581

"What you talking about, Dave?

Have you had one too many?"
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh stop talking crap you fruit loop.

phantom sneeze was exposed as a serial bullshitter a while back and they weren't young and female.

Next

Return to The Archive