DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 am

annette kurten wrote:
Vam wrote:Drag up all the bad stuff I've said about you, Annette. My posting history is readily accessible to you. Otherwise, stop whining because you've been shown up for being an arse today about Puzz.

It's like me having cancer, and then dissing someone else with cancer because, on Planet Vam, my cancer is more real and relevant than the other person's.

You'll never get it...so go knock yourself out, luv :dunno:


i don`t need to drag it up, i`ve already seen it and you know you`ve written it so anything you`re writing here denying it is for the benefit of others.

it`s nothing like your cancer scenario you thick cunt.

if it`s ok for that cunty little knobber to abuse people it`s certainly ok for them to abuse him back, it just doesn`t happen often enough.

if you were sincere and genuine in your concern for his mental health you wouldn`t continue to enable his inner and outer cunt by apologising for him all the time.


You always act like a twat and then blame your 'mental illness'.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Canucklehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 am

I think we all have a bit of an ego and actually enjoy when our names get a mention. This site has been mentioned many times on DS so it's not exactly a secret, and guests can and do come here to rant as well.

There are some who interpret being call a dick (or worse) for what they post as an attempt or desire to censor their "freedom of speech". I don't see it that way, by all means, continue to be a dick but don't expect a free pass all the time. Besides, what would we laugh at if not for some of the more ridiculous posters here and there?

And I'd also like to add that the main reason why people respond here to twattery about DS is because it's not worth risking a ban. The DS mods can be quite biased and inconsistent.
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Frankly » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am

It seems that quite a few DSers read this thread, judging by how quickly they respond should their name be mentioned.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Lambert » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:51 am

Every so often a poster with thousands of posts, but who I've never noticed before, suddenly seems to be everywhere. PorkchopExpress is currently one of those posters. Is it someone who had a name change?

Fudd is another one. Over a hundred thousand posts and suddenly they're all over Politics.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1954
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 am

Yeah both Vam and Canuck's summed up how I feel about it very much.

Its odd. I don't think yesterday's comment was any worse than what normally goes on here. So either suddenly a bunch of new people found us and were shocked and appalled that this thread exists, or people who frequent this thread think it's fine and well until we are commenting on posters they like.

Having said that. I reckon if someone had been like "well actually, we think the OP is puzzler because... I can understand why they are bitching because..." or whatever, I'd have probably understood a little more. I don't often see Puzzler post, and I certainly didn't know he was ever on DS.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 am

NastyNickers wrote:Yeah both Vam and Canuck's summed up how I feel about it very much.

Its odd. I don't think yesterday's comment was any worse than what normally goes on here. So either suddenly a bunch of new people found us and were shocked and appalled that this thread exists, or people who frequent this thread think it's fine and well until we are commenting on posters they like.

Having said that. I reckon if someone had been like "well actually, we think the OP is puzzler because... I can understand why they are bitching because..." or whatever, I'd have probably understood a little more. I don't often see Puzzler post, and I certainly didn't know he was ever on DS.


Because Annette was singled out and blasted for doing just what was being done to her and she confronted it head on!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 am

NastyNickers wrote:Yeah both Vam and Canuck's summed up how I feel about it very much.

Its odd. I don't think yesterday's comment was any worse than what normally goes on here. So either suddenly a bunch of new people found us and were shocked and appalled that this thread exists, or people who frequent this thread think it's fine and well until we are commenting on posters they like.

Having said that. I reckon if someone had been like "well actually, we think the OP is puzzler because... I can understand why they are bitching because..." or whatever, I'd have probably understood a little more. I don't often see Puzzler post, and I certainly didn't know he was ever on DS.


It wasn't. In fairness, I inadvertently played a part by commenting on how Annette was lashing out at Puzzler.

Cue her storming in and hysterically accusing me of slagging her off all the time here, and how all but 3 people here are "scum". Ridiculous load of bollix - yesterday was the only time I've criticised her. She simply doesn't even feature in my radar :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10408
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:09 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Very Poor Show by the digital spy moderator's in not taking any action in relation to the Wizzywick abusive private message situation.
Both sending a malicious message and making up a false accusation on a thread are serious breaches of the forum rules.
It's a joke if no action is taken against either because both of them can't be telling the truth.


Just do not have an opinion on the latest Jihadist atrocity - immediate perma-ban - every time.


I do hope you haven’t been permanently banned. Your a vibrant passionate poster.
I don't know the full details why you have been banned or threatened with it but surely sending malicious messages or making false accusations against others are also things were banning is surely needed?


I got perma-banned because I commented on the woman in the full burqa on Ch4 news the Thurs before last.

She had a grenade and knife symbol on it - I objected saying that it was in very bad taste to have such images just after the atrocity in Manchester - I had no idea that it was some sort of bizarre rap 'peace' symbol.

I was not the only one expressing such a view - but I was the only one banned (the others did not even to to jail although their posts were removed).

It is not what you actually say it is if people (with their own obvious agenda against certain posters) report you. It has happened to me several times - every one on a terrorist atrocity thread (Paris etc).

Malicious messages and worse seem to be ok though.

Double standards.


Sorry what did you actually post. The devil's in the detail.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.


You have to be one of the least self aware people on here. Did you really just post that? Have a look at how you and others pile in on JRA for example and over a period of months if not longer and then give your head a wobble as its like you are describing yourself.


As far as I'm aware, JRA is always present when I'm having a go. It's in response to something I disagree with, not just having a crack because, well, why the fuck are they having a crack at puzzler on there? :dunno:
Puzzler, as far as we're aware, isn't present on that thread. If I have anything to say on this thread about JRA, I know he's going to see it and he is able to reply.

Who is Retford here? You regularly indulge in Reftford bashing with others. Or how about all the pro the McCann posters? Who is Penny here? You and Vam had a great time hammering her. Or Gilbertoo? Don't act like your shit don't smell. Nobody likes a hypocrite. We all do it here, so less of the telling off.



I thought the whole point of this thread was to have a no holds barred bitch about DS members? And to be fair most people on here do just that, and Penny and all the pro McCann posters deserved every bit of criticism they got because they all behaved like cunts on those threads. So quit complaining and get the fuck over yourself.


And still they behaved far better than the hypocrites who couldn't beat them over there so were criticising them here, including you with your lingering aggression. Butt still hurt?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 am

At least here you have a right to reply without having to join,

On DTV You can see threads and might even see your name, but if you click anything its private unless you join, but the right of reply has gone as a lot of email addresses are banned and when you finally find one that isn't, you never receive the email to verify the account.

DS is a forum where people talk about others all day everyday. but when they find out about SD they get all humpy and how dare we :woteva:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Yeah both Vam and Canuck's summed up how I feel about it very much.

Its odd. I don't think yesterday's comment was any worse than what normally goes on here. So either suddenly a bunch of new people found us and were shocked and appalled that this thread exists, or people who frequent this thread think it's fine and well until we are commenting on posters they like.

Having said that. I reckon if someone had been like "well actually, we think the OP is puzzler because... I can understand why they are bitching because..." or whatever, I'd have probably understood a little more. I don't often see Puzzler post, and I certainly didn't know he was ever on DS.


It wasn't. In fairness, I inadvertently played a part by commenting on how Annette was lashing out at Puzzler.

Cue her storming in and hysterically accusing me of slagging her off all the time here, and how all but 3 people here are "scum". Ridiculous load of bollix - yesterday was the only time I've criticised her. She simply doesn't even feature in my radar :dunno:


Annette doesn't feature often at all. I don't mind her as a poster, as was said the other day, she seems 'real', no filter, what you see is what you get.

I don't have the foggiest why she thinks she features here regularly :dunno:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:41 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Yeah both Vam and Canuck's summed up how I feel about it very much.

Its odd. I don't think yesterday's comment was any worse than what normally goes on here. So either suddenly a bunch of new people found us and were shocked and appalled that this thread exists, or people who frequent this thread think it's fine and well until we are commenting on posters they like.

Having said that. I reckon if someone had been like "well actually, we think the OP is puzzler because... I can understand why they are bitching because..." or whatever, I'd have probably understood a little more. I don't often see Puzzler post, and I certainly didn't know he was ever on DS.


It wasn't. In fairness, I inadvertently played a part by commenting on how Annette was lashing out at Puzzler.

Cue her storming in and hysterically accusing me of slagging her off all the time here, and how all but 3 people here are "scum". Ridiculous load of bollix - yesterday was the only time I've criticised her. She simply doesn't even feature in my radar :dunno:


Annette doesn't feature often at all. I don't mind her as a poster, as was said the other day, she seems 'real', no filter, what you see is what you get.

I don't have the foggiest why she thinks she features here regularly
:dunno:


Go figure :dunno:

People should maybe do a little math when it comes to Annette. IIIRC, I noticed yesterday that she's been a member here for around 3 years. In that time she's notched up just over 20 posts - many of which were made yesterday when she was ranting about me/Dogs.

Judging by her reaction yesterday, if she really were regularly being mentioned here as often as she claims, surely we would have seen loads more posts from her? Other than Puzzler going into one about her every now and again, the fact is that her name rarely features.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10408
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:59 am

Guest wrote:At least here you have a right to reply without having to join,

On DTV You can see threads and might even see your name, but if you click anything its private unless you join, but the right of reply has gone as a lot of email addresses are banned and when you finally find one that isn't, you never receive the email to verify the account.

DS is a forum where people talk about others all day everyday. but when they find out about SD they get all humpy and how dare we
:woteva:


And that's probably at the crux of it all :thumbsup: The mods are so anal and restrictive over there (probably because they have to be, in fairness).

I often wonder what DS GD would be like if the moderation there were less claustrophobic. Relax the T&C's, and see those DSers roarrrrrrrr!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10408
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:03 am

A leopard doesn't change his spots

Hey I like a strong woman and I know strong and sexual woman appreciate me hehe I like what you write on here and you don't take no BS from the idiots who think their better than everyone else be good to hear back from you



I've reported the creep but I doubt anything will be done. But if not then I need to think of another way of exposing this creep. Again!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:20 am

Guest wrote:A leopard doesn't change his spots

Hey I like a strong woman and I know strong and sexual woman appreciate me hehe I like what you write on here and you don't take no BS from the idiots who think their better than everyone else be good to hear back from you



I've reported the creep but I doubt anything will be done. But if not then I need to think of another way of exposing this creep. Again!


:ooer: ....another day, another PM drama.

These threads do serve one purpose, at the very least: to encourage people to think twice before sending dodgy, unsolicited PM's, for fear of having them openly posted here! :mrgreen:

Joking aside, I'm hoping you're not too wound up by such an irresistible offer :smilin:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10408
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest