DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Lambert wrote:Looks like Wizzywick was telling the truth:

And the poster who sent it still isn't banned. GG DS mods, you are all retarded.

Pretty much what I was thinking when HaloJoe didn't get banned after boasting about hacking DTV and blueblade's private messages on DS.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:

And the poster who sent it still isn't banned. GG DS mods, you are all retarded.

Pretty much what I was thinking when HaloJoe didn't get banned after boasting about hacking DTV and blueblade's private messages on DS.

Yep they'll ban people for something but then turn a blind eye for others. They have their favourites and it's a case of whether they agree with a poster generally or not. They aren't objective.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.

Easy for you to say. Wait until you're on the receiving end of post after post of him calling you out when you haven't even posted. Tried ignoring him. Tried appeasement. Now I think "wft, he's just a mental cunt" and you decide I'm being unfair? :dunno:

I don't think you're unfair, as I have no idea who you are or what you've posted in that thread.

But, as much as I disagree with Puzzlers views, surely just having a good old bitch about him on DS isn't going to come across much better.
Si summed up my thought she on it pretty well.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Well. Shining example of the moderation in DS! What a cracking job they do. :kinell:
NastyNickers

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

I just noticed something on that screenshot. Look at the tab on the right. If you zoom in it looks like it says Digital Spy Refuge, and that logo next to it isn't from DS. Have we discovered a new sekrit forum? :yikes:
Lambert

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Lambert wrote:I just noticed something on that screenshot. Look at the tab on the right. If you zoom in it looks like it says Digital Spy Refuge, and that logo next to it isn't from DS. Have we discovered a new sekrit forum? :yikes:

Time to frantically google and invade! :mrgreen:

But. Hell of a spot! I totally missed that. :thumbsup:
NastyNickers

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Lambert wrote:I just noticed something on that screenshot. Look at the tab on the right. If you zoom in it looks like it says Digital Spy Refuge, and that logo next to it isn't from DS. Have we discovered a new sekrit forum? :yikes:

I might be wrong but I think I stumbled across that ages ago.

IIRC, it was some kind of forum/blog or summat which somebody'd set up specifically so they could moan about something or other.
Again, IIRC, it was the sort of almost-dead forum/site (I forget which) that contained a handful of comments, mostly by the same person, moaning about something or other.
Si_Crewe

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:35 pm

NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.

I've read that with an increasingly dead-eyed stare. Who died and made that Annette one go all deep and Freudian all of a sudden? :roll:

Annette, of all people, conveniently overlooking her 'baggage' of sodding self-obsessed issues, that she carts around and dumps on that forum on a regular basis!

At least MAW tried to rein her in a bit. Kind of... :dunno:
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Vam wrote:

Annette, of all people, conveniently overlooking her 'baggage' of sodding self-obsessed issues, that she carts around and dumps on that forum on a regular basis!

...and here we go again (same thread) - prime example of the guilt-tripping, psychobabble shite she excels at:

"thank you. :)
i have ignored him plenty, so have other`s doesn`t stop him.

i`m getting back up after an extended time on the floor, i have a tendency to go and metaphorically punch the people who punched me while i was there when i`m on the way back through, call it therapy."

She has the navel-gazing jargon down to a tee :roll:

"Call it therapy", Annette? Really?

I'd call it.... "Hoik your neurotic arse up off that 'floor'. Then, fuck right off and try walking a mile in someone else's shoes"
Vam

Postby annette kurten » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Vam wrote:
Vam wrote:

...and here we go again (same thread) - prime example of the guilt-tripping, psychobabble shite she excels at:

i`m getting back up after an extended time on the floor, i have a tendency to go and metaphorically punch the people who punched me while i was there when i`m on the way back through, call it therapy."

I'd call it.... "Hoik your neurotic arse up off that 'floor'. Then, fuck right off and try walking a mile in someone else's shoes"

and you`re no better than puzzler you hypercritical, cowardly cunt, you`ve run your gums plenty about me, at least half of it lies and none of it to my relative face, you don`t know me from a fucking hole in the head, who the fuck do you think you are?

walk in someone else`s shoes? you havn`t got a fucking clue.
annette kurten

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Guest wrote:

Even funnier when you have read the meaningless cliches they puke up:
" The forums is a vibrant part of Digital Spy with a sense of community that we are very proud, but we must remain vigilant to keep it that way."
"we encourage users to alert us to any problematic posts and we always take every measure we can to address them, from removal to warnings to bans, which as you state have been implemented regularly here. "
"rest assured we will always address them within the guidelines stated on the site. "

That last one is an out and out lie. Death threats, harassment, banning people not for their posts breaking guidelines but because a group of DTV has beens like to mass alert to liven up their desperate lives.

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:30 pm

annette kurten wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vam wrote:

and you`re no better than puzzler you hypercritical, cowardly cunt, you`ve run your gums plenty about me, at least half of it lies and none of it to my relative face, you don`t know me from a fucking hole in the head, who the fuck do you think you are?

Well, no, actually - that's just more fucked-up conclusions on your part.

On the very, very rare occasions I've mentioned you in the past, it's been along the lines of finding you very bright, often comical (especially when you post about your kids), and other generally positive comments. I definitely recall posting that I can't help liking you, when others were doing a hatchet job on you.

I've pretty much avoided commenting on the very obvious shit you've suffered throughout your life, because I'm usually discreet, respectful and kind whenever I sense someone is genuinely suffering.

But you were way OTT about Puzzler, whatever the provocation. As I said, you of all people would surely be inclined to make allowances.

Clearly not. So I got a bit cross about it - call it therapy... :dunno: Oh, and I'm far from being a "coward", lady.
Vam

Postby annette kurten » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Vam wrote:
annette kurten wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vam wrote:

Well, no, actually - that's just more fucked-up conclusions on your part.

On the very, very rare occasions I've mentioned you in the past, its been along the lines of finding you very bright, often comical (especially when you post about your kids), and other generally positive comments. I definitely recall posting that I can't help liking you, when others were doing a hatchet job on you.

I've pretty much avoided commenting on the very obvious shit you've suffered throughout your life, because I'm usually discreet, respectful and kind whenever I sense someone is genuinely suffering.

But you were way OTT about Puzzler, whatever the provocation. As I said, you of all people would surely be inclined to make allowances.

Clearly not. So I got a bit cross about it - call it therapy... :dunno: Oh, and I'm far from being a "coward", lady.

you`re full of shit, i read here often enough, who am i going to believe, you or my lying eyes.

make allowances? for what reason should i be taking anyone else`s shit, especially that whiney little fucking bigot, he`s dished enough out and as soon as he gets it back he starts crying.

you are a HUGE coward, you chat bollox about people here all day long under a fucking pseudonym.
annette kurten

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even funnier when you have read the meaningless cliches they puke up:
" The forums is a vibrant part of Digital Spy with a sense of community that we are very proud, but we must remain vigilant to keep it that way."
"we encourage users to alert us to any problematic posts and we always take every measure we can to address them, from removal to warnings to bans, which as you state have been implemented regularly here. "
"rest assured we will always address them within the guidelines stated on the site. "

That last one is an out and out lie. Death threats, harassment, banning people not for their posts breaking guidelines but because a group of DTV has beens like to mass alert to liven up their desperate lives.

Oh God, it's the Terminator lips era all over again. Yawn.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:46 pm

jra wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What a plonker samthefootball is. Wanting a tattoo to remember people he has absolutely no connection to.

He really is an idiot

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... irst-tatoo

Jeez, what a dickhead. Claims to have won an award for his use of English as well, despite coming across as functionally illiterate.

Was working in Italy with a guy who decided he wanted Kipling's complete poem "If" tattooed on his arm as a big, fancy, sleeve.

He decided that he couldn't wait to get back to the UK and, after investigating, he discovered that it would also be a lot cheaper to have done in Italy.

When it was finished it was a work of art.
Only trouble was that, on closer inspection, it was riddled with spelling mistakes - probably as a result of the tattoo artist being, y'know, Italian and barely speaking English.

Tattoos, eh? Gotta love 'em.

Surely the person having the tattoo done would have brought along a copy of the text. :dunno:

You've really shown your true colours since the terrorist attacks. You can tell you're from Luton.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive