DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby jra » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:32 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What a plonker samthefootball is. Wanting a tattoo to remember people he has absolutely no connection to.

He really is an idiot

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... irst-tatoo

Jeez, what a dickhead. Claims to have won an award for his use of English as well, despite coming across as functionally illiterate.

Was working in Italy with a guy who decided he wanted Kipling's complete poem "If" tattooed on his arm as a big, fancy, sleeve.

He decided that he couldn't wait to get back to the UK and, after investigating, he discovered that it would also be a lot cheaper to have done in Italy.

When it was finished it was a work of art.
Only trouble was that, on closer inspection, it was riddled with spelling mistakes - probably as a result of the tattoo artist being, y'know, Italian and barely speaking English.

Tattoos, eh? Gotta love 'em.

Surely the person having the tattoo done would have brought along a copy of the text. :dunno:
jra

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 am

Just seen this post from Wizzywick: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86590364

Wizzywick wrote:Yes, I was in jail (DS forum jail). But not because I was vile to anyone in particular, I just made ill-judged comments about Islam that in hindsight i should have been more thoughtful. Please stop telling everybody I was in jail. It's none of your business.

:pmsl:

Btw, is Wizzywick lying about that PM? If he wasn't the poster he accused would have been banned.
Lambert

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 am

NastyNickers wrote:That unpopular opinion thread is an eye opener.

There's a fuckton of absolute cunts on DS :shake head:

True. But any particular accumulation of them, or are you gonna make me read the whole thread? :bawlin:
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:04 am

Lambert wrote:Just seen this post from Wizzywick: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86590364

Wizzywick wrote:Yes, I was in jail (DS forum jail). But not because I was vile to anyone in particular, I just made ill-judged comments about Islam that in hindsight i should have been more thoughtful. Please stop telling everybody I was in jail. It's none of your business.

:pmsl:

Btw, is Wizzywick lying about that PM? If he wasn't the poster he accused would have been banned.

Odd... :dunno:

If he is lying, then sick or not, he surely deserves a DS warning thingy for falsely accusing someone of messaging shite like that
Vam

Postby guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 am

wizzywick keeps getting stroppy and saying he's leaving, then coming back after getting the "oh please don't leave" attention that he is so obviously craving. If he did receive that sort of a PM then that poster should have been banned by now. Wish he'd just fuck off tbh, his illness or lack of one (hey, people make up all sorts on DS) is no one else's business and he shouldn't be bringing it up in a politics board in the first place.

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 am

I know the moderation on DS is bad, but I'm assuming multiple people reported those posts last night, and if Mya2001 really had sent that PM to Wizzywick saying that they hope he dies their account would have been banned immediately after a moderator checked the PMs. As it is, their account is currently active. So either the mods are reaaalllly slow, or Wizzywick was lying. And if he was lying, shouldn't he have action taken against his account?

Edit: Wizzywick's original post claiming that he was sent the PM has been deleted, so a mod has obviously been on the case already. But neither Wizzy nor the person he accused have been banned. Hmm...
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:21 am

Lambert wrote:I know the moderation on DS is bad, but I'm assuming multiple people reported those posts last night, and if Mya2001 really had sent that PM to Wizzywick saying that they hope he dies their account would have been banned immediately after a moderator checked the PMs. As it is, their account is currently active. So either the mods are reaaalllly slow, or Wizzywick was lying. And if he was lying, shouldn't he have action taken against his account?

Edit: Wizzywick's original post claiming that he was sent the PM has been deleted, so a mod has obviously been on the case already. But neither Wizzy nor the person he accused have been banned. Hmm...

Do the mods have access to the PM facility? Not much point to it if they do, not really private at all at that rate!

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:26 am

Vam wrote:

True. But any particular accumulation of them, or are you gonna make me read the whole thread? :bawlin:

Not sure what to make of that thread.

It strikes me a bit like a bunch of little kids sitting around and saying the rudest words they've ever heard a grown-up saying.

I mean, what potential is there for discussion?

"Unpopular opinion: Donald Trump deserves to have his head cut off"
"That's a ridiculous thing to say"
"Well, yeah. I'm just posting an unpopular opinion"
"Oh, okay then"
:ooer:
Si_Crewe

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:28 am

Lambert wrote:I know the moderation on DS is bad, but I'm assuming multiple people reported those posts last night, and if Mya2001 really had sent that PM to Wizzywick saying that they hope he dies their account would have been banned immediately after a moderator checked the PMs. As it is, their account is currently active. So either the mods are reaaalllly slow, or Wizzywick was lying. And if he was lying, shouldn't he have action taken against his account?

Given past incidents, I wouldn't be surprised if they've just deleted the post containing the allegation in the hope that it puts an end to the fuss, regardless of who actually did what.
Si_Crewe

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:08 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.
NastyNickers

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Looks like Wizzywick was telling the truth:

And the poster who sent it still isn't banned. GG DS mods, you are all retarded.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.

Easy for you to say. Wait until you're on the receiving end of post after post of him calling you out when you haven't even posted. Tried ignoring him. Tried appeasement. Now I think "wft, he's just a mental cunt" and you decide I'm being unfair? :dunno:

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

No idea who the OP "really is" but, yeah. It's a bit odd the way a bunch of them have all decided to just bang on about how shit Puzz' was instead of discussing the topic.

I particularly enjoyed Annette Kurten's contribution:-

he is the forum equivalent of a neighbour who stands on the doorstep shouting personal abuse at people he doesn`t know walking past

Dizzy bint doesn't seem to realise that's exactly what SHE is currently doing... aimed at somebody who, as far as we know, isn't even around. :off head:
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:33 pm

It's another example of the double standards of DS.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Vam wrote:

It's all just so full of shit I couldn't narrow it down enough to just a few posts. A few highlights though: disabled babies should be aborted/not allowed to live, something about Bradley Lowry's parents not being the only ones to have a dying kid, just an excuse to be as vile as possible mostly.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive